About Us As Wedding Photographers:
A good love story honestly makes our week-which is how we run out of Hallmark Christmas movies by November- and we've yet to meet an engaged couple that didn't have a story that made us melt.
Even more so, we'd love to be a part of telling your love story for generations to come. We just swoon over weddings; who can resist the carefully planned details, the way your families and friends come together to celebrate your love and shower you with affection, or the most public display of love that two people can make? We certainly can't. Then, throw in a sweet dance where the bride cries with her daddy or momma and we are just as misty eyed as your best friends
The best part of photographing weddings is the relationships we get to build. We go into every wedding with the philosophy that we are there as part of your team; we're there to take care of as much as we can so you can just be in love. We're there to remind you that it's okay if you lost your earring at the last minute because you are about to marry the love of your life. We're there to make sure you know how gorgeous you look in the moment, and to make sure your future grandchildren do as well. We're there for you. You're happiness is our priority, and that philosophy helps us stay friends with our couples past their wedding day.
About Us As People:
We are Christine & Jenny, and we've been working together since birth-sometimes to break out of our cribs, and sometimes to help you preserve your most treasured family memories. Rather than a long and boring bio, we wanted to share a few 'fun facts' about us so that you can get to know us a little more.
• One of us is an introvert and the other an extrovert-we bet you will be able to tell who's the extrovert after one coffee date with us.
• Speaking of coffee, I'm pretty sure our blood is half coffee at this point. Christine is the blonde roast type and Jenny prefers a strong brew.
• We are sisters and probably co-dependent best friends. We know what it is like to have have "been through it all" with a sibling-hello tough mudder in the freezing cold and then again in the searing heat- and still get along. Unless one of us is hungry. Then we avoid each other.
• We are both avid readers, but we have a liberal definition of reading. We're pretty sure audiobooks count! We're as likely to be reading a murder mystery, young adult fiction, or a self-help book as we are to be reading classic fiction, a business book, or philosophical musings. Christine definitely read Wuthering Heights in fifth grade, and jenny has lost count of the number of times she's read the Harry Potter series.
• Our family and friends are everything to us, and one of our favorite aspects of our job is being able to meet so many amazing people who often become part of our growing tribe.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
1 User photo
Sarina · Married on 06/23/2018
Nicest team of photographers! Did beyond what we could have ever asked for and make our wedding day incredible!Sent on 10/13/2018
Julie · Married on 09/02/2017
I hired Goss & Hermeyer photography for my wedding. They captured my event beautifully. They even toured my wedding site with me prior to the event to plan perfect place for bride/groom, bridal party and family photos. During the event they were stealth, stealing candid shots while portraying my guest in a great light. Afterwards they presented a beautiful slideshow of all my pictures. (Thousands of them.) They were professional, courteous, timely. Most important, they made everyone involved feel comfortable and were a delight to work with! I highly recommend Goss &Hermeyer photography for your event!Sent on 10/08/2018