PO Box 369, Lansdale, PA 19446 Map · Phone number

About Goofy Photo Booth

Goofy Photo Booth Rentals centrally located in Lansdale, PA. enjoys bringing, the Goofy fun and excitement to your event. We spend a lot of time before your event to create the best Photo Booth experience possible. Goofy Photo Booth is well equipped with the best props for your weddings, corporate events, and parties. We will customize your package to your special needs that can include anything from green screen services to social media instant sharing, special props, video and even slow motion video or guest books. Providing fun and entertaining prop selections, create hundreds of backdrops using green screen technology Indoor or outdoor, enclosed or open booth we have what you're looking for. Our high resolution cameras and custom prints are second to none. We understand how important your event is to you and strive to bring the best booth service to you. Our Goofy Attendants would love to be part of your next event. Above all, Goofy Photo Booth specializes in making fun and Goofy lifetime memories.

Follow Goofy Photo Booth on

geo2488
img0013

7 Reviews for Goofy Photo Booth

Laura · Married on 10/01/2018

We used Goofy Photo booth for a Sweet 16 party! We were very happy with them. Everyone enjoyed the props and had a great time. We love the photos and would use them again in the future!

Brenda · Married on 05/19/2018

Goofy Photobooth was super responsive when we were looking for vendors for our wedding. They arrived perfectly on-time and even stayed a bit longer than we had booked them for! An excellent value. Not to mention that the photo booth was a total hit at the wedding! Thanks so much Goofy for helping make our day great!

Simone · Married on 03/31/2018

Bill and the team at Goofy Photo Booth were simply the best, and I am so thankful I decided to hire them. My Husband and I originally did not budget for a photo booth and thought we didn't need one. Then, in January 2018, I went to a wedding and they were there, and that experience changed my mind in an instant!! Surpringsingly, my Husband agreed as well! The next week I contacted them for more information, worked with Bill to figure out what package would be best for our budget, and even allowed me to make several payments online. The whole process was super smooth and easy. The day of, we had two attendants who were phenomenal, the props were awesome and the quality of their service and the prints are unbeatable. Everyone had so much fun. I am so glad I went with Goofy Photo Booth - you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Goofy Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, we really enjoyed working with you and all your wonderful guests.

Goofy Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• PO Box 369 Lansdale, PA 19446 See on map