Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Philly Snap Booth

Philly Snap Booth is a photo booth company located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Philly Snap Booth is a handcrafted, open-air booth that services weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey and Delaware. The professional photo booth company has been part of the industry since 2017, creating fun photo experiences.

With the best technology, the photo booth company offers quality lighting, prints, and choices of backdrops. Couples also receive various props, photo guest albums, flip books, social media integration, and digital files, whether on a CD or DVD. The customer service is impeccable and professional, and couples have little to worry about with Philly Snap Booth providing delivery, setup, and cleanup services. The handcrafted photo booth brings out everyone’s fun side with stylish features so couples can keep that moment’s memory and turn it into beautiful photography.

Follow Philly Snap Booth on

Philly Snap Booth 6
Philly Snap Booth 7

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2019

So much fun!!

I'm so thrilled to have had Laura and her Photo Booth at my wedding! Guests were at the booth all night! She had 3 different booth styles to choose from, so there's something that could fit any wedding. I chose the vintage booth! Laura always responded to emails very promptly, probably the most prompt out of all my vendors. We worked together to create a design that I loved and she is open to bringing your own back drop or props. I did bring some of my own props, but I chose her glittery gold backdrop which looked fantastic. We also had our guests put their photo strips into a guest album and Laura made sure to remind people to use the book. She even framed the picture of me and my husband, which was such a surprise and thoughtful touch to find the next day. She is so sweet and I would love to have her at any future events I have!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Philly Snap Booth 8
  • Aarushi

Aarushi · Married on 06/15/2019

So Much Fun!

Laura and her team are so fun and easy to work with. Laura was so flexible and responsive from day one and was excited to work with us to customize our wedding to be exactly what we wanted. Laura arrived to our wedding early and I believe even stayed later than our contracted time to make sure our guests got to experience the booth fully. Everyone had so much fun and the photos are truly a treasure. We incorporated a guest book and looking through it after the wedding was such a treat – it’s like having a yearbook for your wedding! We even had a guest say that it was the best photo booth they had ever experienced! Lastly, we love having easy online access to the photos and GIFS, which is such a nice touch for both us and our guests. We would recommend Philly Snap Booth to anyone. Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Aarushi!
    Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing this with our couples. We feel so honored and happy to have been part of your amazing wedding, we loved every detail. Seriously. it was awesome and the weather was perfect!
    hope to see you sometime soon in Philadelphia or New Jersey :)

Philly Snap Booth Pricing

Philly Snap Booth Price Rates

Philly Snap Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19130 See on map