Philly Snap Booth Reviews

40 | Philadelphia, PA

40 Reviews for Philly Snap Booth

Sara · Married on 12/07/2019

Awesome photobooth for any event

I had Philly Snap Booth at my wedding on 12/7/19. Laura, the owner, was so kind and easy to work with, from finalizing our contract to designing our photo strip. Our guests loved the booth and the fun props that Laura and the team provided, and the copper backdrop looked gorgeous in pictures! People also loved that they could email themselves a GIF of their 3 pictures to share on social media. We received a great album of everyone's pictures as well that guests were able to sign throughout the night. Philly Snap Booth would be a fun addition to any event, and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Laura & team!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara, for taking the time to share your photo booth experience. We feel so honored to have been part of your amazing wedding, your family and friends ROCK! we really love working with you and Anthony.

Carly · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent photo booth!

Wonderful service and great props. Our guests loved the photos. Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Rachel Blumberg · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent Photobooth!

Philly Snap Booth is a wonderful choice for your wedding or next event! Laura and team were easy to work with, always answered questions quickly and provided a quality photobooth for the guests at our wedding. We had so much fun partaking in the pictures and seeing everyone use the booth all night. We highly recommend Philly Snap Booth!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank for choosing us, hope to hear from you again :)
  • Annie

Annie Mccarthy · Married on 10/25/2019

Excellent Photo Booth!!!

We had such an awesome experience with Philly Snap Booth. Laura was so prompt and easy to communicate with, and the prices are excellent! The set up at the wedding was perfect! They have beautiful back drops and prints to choose from, high quality photo print outs, and fun props. Our guests had such a blast and it was so fun to see all of the photos after the wedding! My only regret is that I took more photos! Definitely recommend Philly Snap Booth, they are fantastic!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had a blast. It was such an honor to be apart of your wedding. Thank you for choosing us, until next time :)

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire psb now!

The best photo-booth ever! The team was responsive, flexible, and great to work with. We chose the black and white, classic booth and loved it, as well as all our guests! After our wedding they sent us each individual photo in color and black and white. The Photo Booth attendant was so nice and professional! I highly recommend this photo booth company — you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Michelle, thank you for the review! We are delighted to hear you loved the black and white photos as much as we did, they are beautiful and timeless. Thank you for choosing us, until next time :)
  • Caitlyn

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

So Many Laughs!!

Our guests LOVED the photo booth!! Everyone had such a blast with all the props they provided and the guys working the booth for us that night were so much fun to work with!! Thank you guys for making the evening so memorable :)

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2019

Philly Snap Booth was a hit at our wedding!

We hired Philly Snap Booth for our wedding at Reading Terminal Market earlier this month, and we had a wonderful experience working with them. Their value was excellent based on a few other proposals we received from other vendors, the quality of the camera, backdrop, and props were great, the owner Laura was incredibly responsive to all communication, and our on-site attendant Maya was friendly and professional. We also added on a scrapbook to our order, to stand in place of a traditional guest book, and we had so much fun going through everyone’s photos and messages after the wedding. We would highly recommend Philly Snap Booth for any party, and especially for a wedding – guests love photo booths, and the printed photos also double as mementos for guests to remember your night!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I are beyond happy that we chose Philly Snap Booth. We worked with Laura and Chrissy. They were both fantastic to work with. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth so much. We received so many compliments on the booth. We love the fact that we are able to see pictures of our guests from our wedding night in both digital copy and in our printed album. These are pictures we will cherish forever. I would 100% recommend Philly Snap Booth. They were a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Jocelyn, thank you for making our day nicer by reading this awesome feedback.
    We are so glad you love the photos and we really appreciate the time you took in sharing your experience with us.
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 07/27/2019

Adorable photo booth!!

Our guests loved Philly Snap Booth! The props were great, they were easy to work with, and the photos were an awesome takeaway!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2019

So much fun!!

I'm so thrilled to have had Laura and her Photo Booth at my wedding! Guests were at the booth all night! She had 3 different booth styles to choose from, so there's something that could fit any wedding. I chose the vintage booth! Laura always responded to emails very promptly, probably the most prompt out of all my vendors. We worked together to create a design that I loved and she is open to bringing your own back drop or props. I did bring some of my own props, but I chose her glittery gold backdrop which looked fantastic. We also had our guests put their photo strips into a guest album and Laura made sure to remind people to use the book. She even framed the picture of me and my husband, which was such a surprise and thoughtful touch to find the next day. She is so sweet and I would love to have her at any future events I have!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Aarushi

Aarushi · Married on 06/15/2019

So Much Fun!

Laura and her team are so fun and easy to work with. Laura was so flexible and responsive from day one and was excited to work with us to customize our wedding to be exactly what we wanted. Laura arrived to our wedding early and I believe even stayed later than our contracted time to make sure our guests got to experience the booth fully. Everyone had so much fun and the photos are truly a treasure. We incorporated a guest book and looking through it after the wedding was such a treat – it’s like having a yearbook for your wedding! We even had a guest say that it was the best photo booth they had ever experienced! Lastly, we love having easy online access to the photos and GIFS, which is such a nice touch for both us and our guests. We would recommend Philly Snap Booth to anyone. Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Aarushi!
    Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing this with our couples. We feel so honored and happy to have been part of your amazing wedding, we loved every detail. Seriously. it was awesome and the weather was perfect!
    hope to see you sometime soon in Philadelphia or New Jersey :)
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/03/2019

A Great Addition to our Day!

It was great working with Laura for our wedding photo booth! She was very responsive and helpful with creating the template and coordinating the details for our wedding. I really liked the different options for the booth - it looked great, and the pictures and book were also awesome! Our guests seemed to have a great time, everything ran really smoothly and we received all of the digital pictures quickly. Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Brie

Brie · Married on 03/29/2019

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, Photo Booth

I couldn't recommend this company enough. Everything was fast and super easy. My emails were responded too in an extremely fast pace. Working with the team to get exactly what I wanted was so easy, it seemed unreal. I provided my own flower wall, and they were super helpful in making sure it was where they needed it to be. The attendant was the nicest person ever. He made the photos fun and kept the flow moving. He also did a great job letting people know that my Guest book was a book with their photos off to the side. I found their value to be amazing as well. The props that came with the booth were clean and well taken care of. Not some dollar store props that have seen better days like I've seen so many times before. 10/10 would recommend this to everyone.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Brie - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Your wedding was phenomenal and feel so honored we get to be part of it! Thank you so much

Nick · Married on 11/30/2018

Excellent Photo Booth

Laura and her team at Philly Snap Booth really made our night special. They showed up on time, had all the props we requested, and provided a fun favor for our guests to take with them after the night was over. We were impressed with the quality of the prints, and the photos themselves. Only a few days after our wedding, Laura sent us an email with a link to our online gallery. This was great because we were able to see all the photos taken that evening, even the ones that didn’t make it into our guest book. We would recommend Philly Snap Booth to anyone planning an event. Well done!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Nick, for taking the time to share your experience. Your wedding was fantastic and I' so glad we were part of it. Your friends and family ROCK those colonial wigs!

Monica · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect addition to our wedding!

The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding, and Laura could not have been better to work with! Super sweet, quick to respond, and made sure that everyone had a great time with the booth. With a beautiful backdrop, great props, and fun photo strips to boot. She even gave us an amazing guest book filled with all of our guests photo booth photos and notes from our friends and families. It was so fun to page through the next day, and see how much fun everyone had the entire night. Thank you, Laura!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Maura Wynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Great to work with an a wonderful partner

We used Philly Snap Booth for our recent gala and could not have been happier. Laura was always responsive, offered their services at a great cost, and were wonderful about posting about our organization and the event! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Ali Wright · Married on 10/05/2018

So much fun!

I can’t say enough about Laura and Philly Snap Booth! When I was originally looking for a photo booth company, all of them were the same. Nothing stood out to me until I stumbled upon Philly Snap Booth. Their website was cute and easy to navigate and I was able to connect with them on Instagram, which allowed me to see a large range of their work. Laura was SO personable and kept in touch throughout the year between when we booked her and our wedding. She was able to personalize our strip design to match the overall theme of our wedding and was very enjoyable to work with. The day of the wedding was a whirlwind and Laura made sure to grab my husband and I before the end of the night to take a few photos. Our guest book came out so cute and it is something we will cherish for years to come. I highly recommend Philly Snap Booth and hope I get to use them again. Thank you so much Laura!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Joy · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent, highly recommend!

Philly Snap Booth was incredible to work with - very professional, flexible, completely understood our vision/vibe, and accommodated all our needs. Would definitely work with them again for any other event, and will definitely be recommending to others!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/28/2018

9/28/18 Wedding

We are so glad we hired PSB for our wedding! Our guests had an absolute blast with the Photo Booth and I will cherish the photos/guestbook forever! Thank you for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Carly · Married on 08/31/2018

Having a photobooth at my wedding was such a blast! And Laura, the owner of the company, was great to work with! She always responded quickly to emails, and she was so incredibly nice in person the day of the wedding.

The photobooth itself was great (there are beautiful backdrop options and tons of fun props). And Laura put together a beautiful guest book full of all of the photos that guests took, which she gave to me at the end of the night. It was great to be able to look through all of the photo strips the next day! Laura even made sure to find me and my husband towards the end of the reception to ask us if we wanted to take a photo together because we hadn't used the booth together yet! I would 100% recommend Philly Snap Booth if you want to add a little something special to your event.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Carly!!!
    I'm back from vacation and couldn't be more happy to come back and read this.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and photos, I feel so honored and extremely happy to have been a part of your wedding. I hope we'll cross paths again.

Alex · Married on 06/02/2018

When we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding, I did a ton of research on photobooth companies in the Philadelphia area. We ended up selecting Philly Snap Booth based on their competitive pricing, high quality pictures, and just the general friendliness and helpfulness of the owner Laura, and we could not be happier with our choice! Laura was incredibly responsive throughout the process, going above and beyond when it came to answering questions and designing our templates (which were awesome, by the way!)

On the day of the wedding, the photobooth was a huge hit. There was a fantastic props table with some of the more interesting props I have seen, and the open-air photobooth allows you to fit a TON of people in there. The fact that they use a real DSLR camera in the photobooth is great - not only because of the great quality pictures that are produced, but because of the easy ability for Laura to zoom in / out for larger or smaller groups. Laura was excellent on the day of the wedding as well, assisting everybody with the photobooth and the guest book.

The guest book that we received from Philly Snap Booth was so much nicer than we expected - a leather bound book with all of our pictures inside as well as notes from our friends and family. Only a few days after our wedding, we received a full digital album of all of the high quality pictures via Facebook and we love every one of them. We highly recommend going with Philly Snap Booth for your next event!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Alexius · Married on 04/27/2018

Laura and her team were amazing! The backdrops, the props and pictures were all great quality. We had a last minute change at our wedding due to the weather and Laura was really accommodating and great!! The photo booth was huge hit and we definitely recommend hiring Philly Snap Booth!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Victoria · Married on 03/20/2018

it´s an amazing idea for your next event because they capture the best moments of the party! Try Philly Snap Booth you will not regret it..

Sent on 05/23/2017

Nancy · Married on 01/06/2018

We were originally on the fence about having a photo booth, and I'm so, so glad we did, and that we went with Philly Snap Booth! All our guests (age 7-87) had an awesome time taking pictures, and it gave people who might not be into dancing a fun thing to do. I also love that Laura provides a guestbook - we had so much fun flipping through the photos the day after our wedding and reading all the messages.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Natalia · Married on 12/15/2017

It was a very rewarding experience!! All my guests were able to take a souvenir of the event and the accessories are great and very original.
    I am very happy to have used your services !! thank you thank you very much <3