20 Reviews for Philly Snap Booth

Prints (2)
Flip Book (1)
Props (1)
20 Philly Snap Booth Reviews

Laura and her team were amazing! The backdrops, the props and pictures were all great quality. We had a last minute change at our wedding due to the weather and Laura was really accommodating and great!! The photo booth was huge hit and we definitely recommend hiring Philly Snap Booth!

Profile Picture Alexius, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

it´s an amazing idea for your next event because they capture the best moments of the party! Try Philly Snap Booth you will not regret it..

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were originally on the fence about having a photo booth, and I'm so, so glad we did, and that we went with Philly Snap Booth! All our guests (age 7-87) had an awesome time taking pictures, and it gave people who might not be into dancing a fun thing to do. I also love that Laura provides a guestbook - we had so much fun flipping through the photos the day after our wedding and reading all the messages.

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Photobooth

It was a very rewarding experience!! All my guests were able to take a souvenir of the event and the accessories are great and very original.
I am very happy to have used your services !! thank you thank you very much

Profile Picture Natalia , 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Seriously, the best investment I made for my wedding! Everybody loved Philly Snap Booth experience and the woman who was running it was wonderful. The best part was, because I booked them during a weddding show, they threw in a photo guest book for free-it is something that we will love looking at over and over! I would recommend PSB to everybody.

Profile Picture Maria , 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm 100% satisfied after having Philly Snap Booth at my party, me and my friends had a blast with the crops and costumes. Plus the photos look with a better quality than other cabins. A lovely and creative way to keep the memories of an special event.

Profile Picture Narjess, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love working with Laura, she was so profesional, punctual and friendly. The photo booth was so much fun and the pictures were perfect for my guests, they enjoy playing with the props and the creative backgrounds. It´s the perfect souvenir for a special occasion, the size of the pictures is just right and the best of all was the low price.

Profile Picture luisa maria, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I attended my cousin's wedding and thanks to the photo cabin we have the most beautiful and funny pictures I could ever imagine, they are professionals and I was very satisfied with their work, I highly recommend this service to everyone.

Profile Picture margarita, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I saw this photo booth at my sister's wedding and It was a blast!, everyone had a lot of fun, the attendants were really professional and we took a lot of pictures. Also I loved the idea of the branding. The photo booth looked so cute and exclusive.
Just love it!

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was the best thing ever!!!!!! I had it on my 23th birthday and it was amazing. All my friends and family enjoyed it, the people behind this are very professional and the prices are good. Thank you very much!!!!!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We used Philly Snap Booth for our wedding and couldn't be happier. It was a great way of getting everyone to relax and have fun. All we needed was a power source and they took care of the rest. The wedding album full of people's photo strips was a unique touch.

Profile Picture Dylan, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved the experience with Philly Snap Booth!! Great quality photos, really fun accesories and unique memories! 100% recommended for your event! :)

Profile Picture Astghik, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don't think twice!! Book Philly Snap Booth today. The perfect addition to a wedding. It was a great way for guests to mingle and have fun before the wedding or while the wedding party is doing pictures. Our guests enjoyed Philly Snap Booth all night!! Creates memories that will last forever for you but also a keepsake for your guests. After the hustle and bustle of the wedding day is over, you will have so much fun looking at all the pictures and comments (and FUN) your guests had. Philly Snap Booth personalizes it to you and your day. Very professional and our guests were so impressed and excited to have a picture to keep.

Profile Picture Karen, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I don’t know how to begin to describe how much fun this photo booth impact our wedding. Once the ceremony was over we ran away with our photographer and let the photo booth and cocktails with our guest! Once we were back from the session we found everyone having a blast with it! Everyone love it I love it! My favorite prop was this huge Mexican hat, which make people laugh like crazy.
I highly recommend Philly Snap Booth.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture samuel, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Philly Snap Booth is the funniest professional photo that I experienced with family and friends. From the moment that i began my wedding plan, this team made a whole idea to turn the memories using the perfect props at time excellent results. Everyone just loved this idea and you we could see how kids and adults love looks happy great and the most important take such a memory in your pocket.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

She did an amazing job with photography and also with the photobooth which people in our wedding loved. She was very professional and offered great costumer service. Would recommend to any wedding.

Profile Picture Rafael, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want an affordable, creative, and fun way to make your wedding or event memorable book Philly Snap Booth! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding, they took care of the props, were super professional and engaging. All of my guests loved they were able to take their photos home and it was such a fun way to celebrate one of the most special days of our lives!

Profile Picture Joy, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service was great, very professional, attentive and fulfilled, their creativity and attention are among the best, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Alfonso, 11/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want to have an amazing event, you should definitely have Philly Snap Booth. Your guest are going to have so much fun and will keep the memory for ever !!
Laura is very professional and resposible.
So recomended.