Philly Snap Booth Reviews

Philly Snap Booth 5
Philly Snap Booth 6
Philly Snap Booth 7

Monica · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect addition to our wedding!

The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding, and Laura could not have been better to work with! Super sweet, quick to respond, and made sure that everyone had a great time with the booth. With a beautiful backdrop, great props, and fun photo strips to boot. She even gave us an amazing guest book filled with all of our guests photo booth photos and notes from our friends and families. It was so fun to page through the next day, and see how much fun everyone had the entire night. Thank you, Laura!!

Maura Wynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Great to work with an a wonderful partner

We used Philly Snap Booth for our recent gala and could not have been happier. Laura was always responsive, offered their services at a great cost, and were wonderful about posting about our organization and the event! Highly recommend!

Ali Wright · Married on 10/05/2018

So much fun!

I can’t say enough about Laura and Philly Snap Booth! When I was originally looking for a photo booth company, all of them were the same. Nothing stood out to me until I stumbled upon Philly Snap Booth. Their website was cute and easy to navigate and I was able to connect with them on Instagram, which allowed me to see a large range of their work. Laura was SO personable and kept in touch throughout the year between when we booked her and our wedding. She was able to personalize our strip design to match the overall theme of our wedding and was very enjoyable to work with. The day of the wedding was a whirlwind and Laura made sure to grab my husband and I before the end of the night to take a few photos. Our guest book came out so cute and it is something we will cherish for years to come. I highly recommend Philly Snap Booth and hope I get to use them again. Thank you so much Laura!

Joy · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent, highly recommend!

Philly Snap Booth was incredible to work with - very professional, flexible, completely understood our vision/vibe, and accommodated all our needs. Would definitely work with them again for any other event, and will definitely be recommending to others!

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/28/2018

9/28/18 Wedding

We are so glad we hired PSB for our wedding! Our guests had an absolute blast with the Photo Booth and I will cherish the photos/guestbook forever! Thank you for helping to make our day so special!

Alex · Married on 06/02/2018

When we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding, I did a ton of research on photobooth companies in the Philadelphia area. We ended up selecting Philly Snap Booth based on their competitive pricing, high quality pictures, and just the general friendliness and helpfulness of the owner Laura, and we could not be happier with our choice! Laura was incredibly responsive throughout the process, going above and beyond when it came to answering questions and designing our templates (which were awesome, by the way!)

On the day of the wedding, the photobooth was a huge hit. There was a fantastic props table with some of the more interesting props I have seen, and the open-air photobooth allows you to fit a TON of people in there. The fact that they use a real DSLR camera in the photobooth is great - not only because of the great quality pictures that are produced, but because of the easy ability for Laura to zoom in / out for larger or smaller groups. Laura was excellent on the day of the wedding as well, assisting everybody with the photobooth and the guest book.

The guest book that we received from Philly Snap Booth was so much nicer than we expected - a leather bound book with all of our pictures inside as well as notes from our friends and family. Only a few days after our wedding, we received a full digital album of all of the high quality pictures via Facebook and we love every one of them. We highly recommend going with Philly Snap Booth for your next event!

Philly Snap Booth 10
    Philly Snap Booth 11
    Philly Snap Booth 12
    Philly Snap Booth 13
    Philly Snap Booth 14

Alexius · Married on 04/27/2018

Laura and her team were amazing! The backdrops, the props and pictures were all great quality. We had a last minute change at our wedding due to the weather and Laura was really accommodating and great!! The photo booth was huge hit and we definitely recommend hiring Philly Snap Booth!

Victoria · Married on 03/20/2018

it´s an amazing idea for your next event because they capture the best moments of the party! Try Philly Snap Booth you will not regret it..

Nancy · Married on 01/06/2018

We were originally on the fence about having a photo booth, and I'm so, so glad we did, and that we went with Philly Snap Booth! All our guests (age 7-87) had an awesome time taking pictures, and it gave people who might not be into dancing a fun thing to do. I also love that Laura provides a guestbook - we had so much fun flipping through the photos the day after our wedding and reading all the messages.

Natalia · Married on 12/15/2017

It was a very rewarding experience!! All my guests were able to take a souvenir of the event and the accessories are great and very original.
    I am very happy to have used your services !! thank you thank you very much <3

Maria · Married on 12/07/2017

Seriously, the best investment I made for my wedding! Everybody loved Philly Snap Booth experience and the woman who was running it was wonderful. The best part was, because I booked them during a weddding show, they threw in a photo guest book for free-it is something that we will love looking at over and over! I would recommend PSB to everybody.

Narjess · Married on 09/29/2017

I'm 100% satisfied after having Philly Snap Booth at my party, me and my friends had a blast with the crops and costumes. Plus the photos look with a better quality than other cabins. A lovely and creative way to keep the memories of an special event.

luisa maria · Married on 04/29/2017

I love working with Laura, she was so profesional, punctual and friendly. The photo booth was so much fun and the pictures were perfect for my guests, they enjoy playing with the props and the creative backgrounds. It´s the perfect souvenir for a special occasion, the size of the pictures is just right and the best of all was the low price.

margarita · Married on 04/16/2017

I attended my cousin's wedding and thanks to the photo cabin we have the most beautiful and funny pictures I could ever imagine, they are professionals and I was very satisfied with their work, I highly recommend this service to everyone.

Victoria · Married on 03/25/2017

I saw this photo booth at my sister's wedding and It was a blast!, everyone had a lot of fun, the attendants were really professional and we took a lot of pictures. Also I loved the idea of the branding. The photo booth looked so cute and exclusive.
    Just love it!

Alejandra · Married on 03/04/2017

It was the best thing ever!!!!!! I had it on my 23th birthday and it was amazing. All my friends and family enjoyed it, the people behind this are very professional and the prices are good. Thank you very much!!!!!

Dylan · Married on 02/11/2017

We used Philly Snap Booth for our wedding and couldn't be happier. It was a great way of getting everyone to relax and have fun. All we needed was a power source and they took care of the rest. The wedding album full of people's photo strips was a unique touch.

Astghik · Married on 02/11/2017

I loved the experience with Philly Snap Booth!! Great quality photos, really fun accesories and unique memories! 100% recommended for your event! :)

Karen · Married on 02/11/2017

Don't think twice!! Book Philly Snap Booth today. The perfect addition to a wedding. It was a great way for guests to mingle and have fun before the wedding or while the wedding party is doing pictures. Our guests enjoyed Philly Snap Booth all night!! Creates memories that will last forever for you but also a keepsake for your guests. After the hustle and bustle of the wedding day is over, you will have so much fun looking at all the pictures and comments (and FUN) your guests had. Philly Snap Booth personalizes it to you and your day. Very professional and our guests were so impressed and excited to have a picture to keep.

samuel · Married on 02/11/2017

I don’t know how to begin to describe how much fun this photo booth impact our wedding. Once the ceremony was over we ran away with our photographer and let the photo booth and cocktails with our guest! Once we were back from the session we found everyone having a blast with it! Everyone love it I love it! My favorite prop was this huge Mexican hat, which make people laugh like crazy.
    I highly recommend Philly Snap Booth.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Samuel, We are really happy everyone had an amazing time with our photo booth and the Mexican sombrero was a hit. By the way, We loved the decoration, music, and cake. Wish you both the best! Laura *

Maria · Married on 12/10/2016

Philly Snap Booth is the funniest professional photo that I experienced with family and friends. From the moment that i began my wedding plan, this team made a whole idea to turn the memories using the perfect props at time excellent results. Everyone just loved this idea and you we could see how kids and adults love looks happy great and the most important take such a memory in your pocket.

Rafael · Married on 06/27/2016

She did an amazing job with photography and also with the photobooth which people in our wedding loved. She was very professional and offered great costumer service. Would recommend to any wedding.

Joy · Married on 06/27/2015

If you want an affordable, creative, and fun way to make your wedding or event memorable book Philly Snap Booth! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding, they took care of the props, were super professional and engaging. All of my guests loved they were able to take their photos home and it was such a fun way to celebrate one of the most special days of our lives!

Alfonso · Married on 11/06/2017

The service was great, very professional, attentive and fulfilled, their creativity and attention are among the best, highly recommended.