Philly Snap Booth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Nikki
    Nikki B. Married on 06/11/2022

Great Photo Booth!

We're happy we went with Philly Snap Booth for our wedding! Great image quality for all shades of humans — no one looked washed out or unnatural. The photos were clear and not pixelated. They had great props and allowed us to supplement with our own too to add a personal touch. Lots of options for the print outs and other fun add ones. Highly recommend!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Nikki! Your wedding was so fun! We loved your venue and all your guests were so friendly and fun. Matt (our attendant) enjoyed working at your wedding and we feel truly honored by your feedback and beautiful words about our work.
  • Samantha
    Samantha P. Married on 04/22/2022

Guests enjoyed

Loved the old time camera option and the props that went with it. Our attendant was very sweet. Also loved the options for style of prints and backgrounds.

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Samantha! Thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience here, we loved working with you!
    Carissa T. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend

Philly snap photo was amazing to work with for our wedding. They were extremely responsive while planning. Everyone enjoyed the photo booth so much at the venue. The attendant was so nice and organized! They also were so quick to send me all of the photos taken. Highly recommend!!!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Carissa, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we love working with you and how the photos turned out!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 10/22/2021

Great Quality Photos!

Philly Snap Booth was an amazing addition at our wedding on 10-22-21. Prior to our big day, Laura and her team were quick to respond to emails and were extremely flexible during the heart of Covid when we had to move our wedding. My husband, guests and I were blown away by the quality of the pictures we received from Philly Snap Booth! Not to mention how much fun it was to be silly and snap some pictures with family and friends. I would highly recommend hiring Philly Snap Booth if you want some fun and memorable pictures!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Thank you Kim so much for such a beautiful review. We LOVE seeing your online gallery, everyone definitely had so much fun taking photos, we saw some poses we have never seen before (your friends totally ROCK the booth) We are very glad you had a great experience with us! :)
    Meghan A. Married on 10/17/2021

A must have!

This team is a must have for your event! My husband and I love seeing our online album of the fun pictures that our guests took. Everyone had so much fun taking pictures throughout the night - such a fun entertainment piece to have for everyone. Thank you Laura and Maya!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Thank you Meghan, for sharing your experience. We are super happy to read this, and very glad you had a great experience with our photo booth!
    Congrats to you and Sean. :)
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle P. Married on 10/09/2021

The perfect photobooth!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Philly Snap Booth, they had everything we could have ever wanted and more! The photobooth and background itself were so cool aesthetically and fit right in with our venue!
    Haley, the photo attendant was absolutely lovely and so incredible with everyone and Laura was amazing from beginning to end and helped us with any questions we had along the way, there was no stress at all when it came to the photobooth which means a lot when planning a wedding! I can’t recommend Philly Snap Booth more highly!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Gabby, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We love working with you and we are super happy you like the photos and your friends and family had a great time at our photo booth. :)
    Cheers!
    Bernie P. Married on 09/10/2021

Color booth

Couldn’t of asked for a better Photobooth company to work with! Everyone thought it was awesome! The pictures were amazing, Ashley was super sweet and very helpful! Thanks again!!
  • Catie
    Catie C. Married on 08/21/2021

Fun time! Best photobooth

Highly recommend Philly snap booth! All my guests loved it and I really loved the flower wall/neon sign. It was one of my favorite things about my wedding. They answered me fast and had no issues with them. If you’re looking for something different hire them! They have a vintage photobooth that is amazing.
  • Montana
    Montana T. Married on 08/13/2021

So much fun!

Philly Snap Booth was hands down one of the best vendors that we booked for our wedding! Their pricing was super reasonable and the quality of the booth, backdrop, and photos were great. (We also received all digital files in
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Experience

Philly Snap Booth is a must have for your wedding day! Maya was extremely responsive and helpful and even allowed us to add last minute changes to our special day including their beautiful flower wall! Their team was the best and arrived early to set everything up for us! Daniela & Ashley were awesome working the photo booth and felt like they were part of the party! I can't wait for another event to use them again!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Thank you Amanda for taking the time to share your experience with us. You were amazing to work with and we are very happy and honored to have been part of your wedding day capturing beautiful photos of your friends and family. :)
    Erin O. Married on 11/14/2020

Highly Recommend!

Philly Snap Booth was absolutely amazing, they were super professional, reliable, and a set up the most fun photo booth for our guests. Highly recommend hiring them for your event!
  • Gillian
    Gillian C. Married on 08/07/2020

So much fun!

We loved having Philly Snap Booth at our wedding! The vintage booth is so unique and special, and it fit our historic venue perfectly! We had so much fun taking photos with our family and friends! The photos are great quality! We would highly recommend Philly Snap Booth!
    Claudia V. Married on 08/01/2020

An amazing experience!

Laura, the owner, is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. She is so genuine and made it a point to grab my husband and me at the beginning of the night so that we could grab a photo before all of the commotion began. We chose the vintage photo booth with a simple white backdrop and a black and white filter and it looked so classic (think Kardashian party photo booth). These are some of my favorite photos from the night and I'm so happy we were able to support a local Philly business. I would love to have another event where we could have another photo booth again!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Thank you, Claudia, for sharing your experience and such kind words. It was a true honor to have been part of your beautiful wedding. I'm in love with all the photos.
    Looking forward to seeing you sometime soon :)
    Sara Married on 12/07/2019

Awesome photobooth for any event

I had Philly Snap Booth at my wedding on 12/7/19. Laura, the owner, was so kind and easy to work with, from finalizing our contract to designing our photo strip. Our guests loved the booth and the fun props that Laura and the team provided, and the copper backdrop looked gorgeous in pictures! People also loved that they could email themselves a GIF of their 3 pictures to share on social media. We received a great album of everyone's pictures as well that guests were able to sign throughout the night. Philly Snap Booth would be a fun addition to any event, and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Laura & team!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Thank you so much, Sara, for taking the time to share your photo booth experience. We feel so honored to have been part of your amazing wedding, your family and friends ROCK! we really love working with you and Anthony.
    Carly Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent photo booth!

Wonderful service and great props. Our guests loved the photos. Would recommend in a heartbeat!
    Rachel B. Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent Photobooth!

Philly Snap Booth is a wonderful choice for your wedding or next event! Laura and team were easy to work with, always answered questions quickly and provided a quality photobooth for the guests at our wedding. We had so much fun partaking in the pictures and seeing everyone use the booth all night. We highly recommend Philly Snap Booth!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank for choosing us, hope to hear from you again :)
  • Annie
    Annie M. Married on 10/25/2019

Excellent Photo Booth!!!

We had such an awesome experience with Philly Snap Booth. Laura was so prompt and easy to communicate with, and the prices are excellent! The set up at the wedding was perfect! They have beautiful back drops and prints to choose from, high quality photo print outs, and fun props. Our guests had such a blast and it was so fun to see all of the photos after the wedding! My only regret is that I took more photos! Definitely recommend Philly Snap Booth, they are fantastic!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had a blast. It was such an honor to be apart of your wedding. Thank you for choosing us, until next time :)
    Michelle Married on 10/19/2019

Hire psb now!

The best photo-booth ever! The team was responsive, flexible, and great to work with. We chose the black and white, classic booth and loved it, as well as all our guests! After our wedding they sent us each individual photo in color and black and white. The Photo Booth attendant was so nice and professional! I highly recommend this photo booth company — you will not regret it!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Michelle, thank you for the review! We are delighted to hear you loved the black and white photos as much as we did, they are beautiful and timeless. Thank you for choosing us, until next time :)
  • Caitlyn
    Elizabeth Married on 09/21/2019

So Many Laughs!!

Our guests LOVED the photo booth!! Everyone had such a blast with all the props they provided and the guys working the booth for us that night were so much fun to work with!! Thank you guys for making the evening so memorable :)
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I are beyond happy that we chose Philly Snap Booth. We worked with Laura and Chrissy. They were both fantastic to work with. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth so much. We received so many compliments on the booth. We love the fact that we are able to see pictures of our guests from our wedding night in both digital copy and in our printed album. These are pictures we will cherish forever. I would 100% recommend Philly Snap Booth. They were a joy to work with!

Philly Snap Booth's reply:

Jocelyn, thank you for making our day nicer by reading this awesome feedback.
    We are so glad you love the photos and we really appreciate the time you took in sharing your experience with us.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/03/2019

Philly Snap Booth was a hit at our wedding!

We hired Philly Snap Booth for our wedding at Reading Terminal Market earlier this month, and we had a wonderful experience working with them. Their value was excellent based on a few other proposals we received from other vendors, the quality of the camera, backdrop, and props were great, the owner Laura was incredibly responsive to all communication, and our on-site attendant Maya was friendly and professional. We also added on a scrapbook to our order, to stand in place of a traditional guest book, and we had so much fun going through everyone’s photos and messages after the wedding. We would highly recommend Philly Snap Booth for any party, and especially for a wedding – guests love photo booths, and the printed photos also double as mementos for guests to remember your night!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 07/27/2019

Adorable photo booth!!

Our guests loved Philly Snap Booth! The props were great, they were easy to work with, and the photos were an awesome takeaway!
    Melissa Married on 06/22/2019

So much fun!!

I'm so thrilled to have had Laura and her Photo Booth at my wedding! Guests were at the booth all night! She had 3 different booth styles to choose from, so there's something that could fit any wedding. I chose the vintage booth! Laura always responded to emails very promptly, probably the most prompt out of all my vendors. We worked together to create a design that I loved and she is open to bringing your own back drop or props. I did bring some of my own props, but I chose her glittery gold backdrop which looked fantastic. We also had our guests put their photo strips into a guest album and Laura made sure to remind people to use the book. She even framed the picture of me and my husband, which was such a surprise and thoughtful touch to find the next day. She is so sweet and I would love to have her at any future events I have!
  • Aarushi
    Aarushi Married on 06/15/2019

So Much Fun!

Laura and her team are so fun and easy to work with. Laura was so flexible and responsive from day one and was excited to work with us to customize our wedding to be exactly what we wanted. Laura arrived to our wedding early and I believe even stayed later than our contracted time to make sure our guests got to experience the booth fully. Everyone had so much fun and the photos are truly a treasure. We incorporated a guest book and looking through it after the wedding was such a treat – it’s like having a yearbook for your wedding! We even had a guest say that it was the best photo booth they had ever experienced! Lastly, we love having easy online access to the photos and GIFS, which is such a nice touch for both us and our guests. We would recommend Philly Snap Booth to anyone. Thank you for helping make our day so special!

Aarushi!
    Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing this with our couples. We feel so honored and happy to have been part of your amazing wedding, we loved every detail. Seriously. it was awesome and the weather was perfect!
    hope to see you sometime soon in Philadelphia or New Jersey :)
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 05/03/2019

A Great Addition to our Day!

It was great working with Laura for our wedding photo booth! She was very responsive and helpful with creating the template and coordinating the details for our wedding. I really liked the different options for the booth - it looked great, and the pictures and book were also awesome! Our guests seemed to have a great time, everything ran really smoothly and we received all of the digital pictures quickly. Thank you!