Goofy Photo Booth Reviews

13 | Lansdale, PA

13 Reviews for Goofy Photo Booth

Susan K. · Married on 02/01/2020

Always a pleasure to work with the crew @ Goofy Photo!

Bill’s crew is attentive, flexible, professional and witty. They are a great addition to our annual benefit auction!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Amber · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing experience!

Used goofy photo booth for my best friend’s wedding (bridal party gifted it to the bride at the bridal shower) and I will be using them for mine! It was a hit and all of the guests enjoyed it! From the initial contact to the end of the night, Goofy Photo Booth Staff was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Deborah A. · Married on 02/11/2019

Great photo booth!

These guys did a fantastic job at my recent event! They created a perfect customized background for the strips, had great props, and the attendants made it fun! Add competitive pricing and we were really happy we hired them.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Laura · Married on 10/01/2018

We used Goofy Photo booth for a Sweet 16 party! We were very happy with them. Everyone enjoyed the props and had a great time. We love the photos and would use them again in the future!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Christopher J. · Married on 09/22/2018

With your Photo Booth, you all made our wedding so entertaining and memorable.
    If we could make 1 comment, we were informed that the Photo Booth team would start setting up around an hour before the event started, which would have been 3 PM (4 PM the Ceremony started). On that note, the Photo Booth was being set up during the beginning of Dinner/During another Ceremony.
    Besides that, we enjoyed everything else and all of the props. Thank you again for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alisa · Married on 06/16/2018

Great Experience

The company was great for m wedding. They were always available to consult, and they provided great service. The guests loved them.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brenda · Married on 05/19/2018

Goofy Photobooth was super responsive when we were looking for vendors for our wedding. They arrived perfectly on-time and even stayed a bit longer than we had booked them for! An excellent value. Not to mention that the photo booth was a total hit at the wedding! Thanks so much Goofy for helping make our day great!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Simone · Married on 03/31/2018

Bill and the team at Goofy Photo Booth were simply the best, and I am so thankful I decided to hire them. My Husband and I originally did not budget for a photo booth and thought we didn't need one. Then, in January 2018, I went to a wedding and they were there, and that experience changed my mind in an instant!! Surpringsingly, my Husband agreed as well! The next week I contacted them for more information, worked with Bill to figure out what package would be best for our budget, and even allowed me to make several payments online. The whole process was super smooth and easy. The day of, we had two attendants who were phenomenal, the props were awesome and the quality of their service and the prints are unbeatable. Everyone had so much fun. I am so glad I went with Goofy Photo Booth - you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Goofy Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, we really enjoyed working with you and all your wonderful guests.

Gary · Married on 09/16/2017

We were totally impressed with everything starting with the massive amount of props, several of the heads were worn on the dance floor. Your communication was great, the fact that we had not one but actually two people there to assist us at the venue, the pictures themselves, the timing of the email with the photo strips, and even the thumb drive with the pictures. I would highly recommend you to anyone needing a photo booth. thanks again

Sent on 10/07/2017

Goofy Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gary! It was our pleasure to work with you and help your wedding guests have a great, goofy, fun time!

Patricia · Married on 12/31/2016

We hired Goofy Photo Booth for our daughter's sweet sixteen celebration. She had chosen Paris and the Eiffel Tower as her theme. Before the day of the event they had sent us some sample back grounds to look at. The samples where fantastic!!!
    The day of the event they showed up early and set up a display of props and Goofy hats. They where discrete and very pleasant. I can't say enough good things about them.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Dana · Married on 12/14/2017

At our holiday party, our organization had a great experience with Goofy Photo Booth. In fact, in a post-event survey the photo booth ranked #1 as feature you would most like to see at next year's party! We have a very diverse staff and one thing everyone agreed on was the fun photo booth. The staff was very friendly and having two attendants made things flow smoothly. In planning, they also helped me design the photos which I appreciated. For the Philadelphia area, this is a good value.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jen · Married on 11/11/2016

4.2
      3.5

We used this company for a sweet 16 party recently - They were very prompt and professional. The helper was a little grumpy but we had 125 teenagers so maybe that was the issue :). every thing turned out great and it was painless for me as a parent:)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Goofy Photo Booth's reply:

Jen, Thanks so much for the review. We enjoyed working with your great group of young adults. Goofy Photo Booth always strives to provide an outstanding experience in all aspects. We will certainly review your concern with our attendant. Making your experience painless is one of our goals, we are glad to hear that we have achieved it.

Marie C. · Married on 06/15/2018

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

Some cons, but glad we chose this company.

The quality of the photos were great. Every person in the booth was able to receive their own picture slip. It worked and I do not regret this service. The cons include the technology of the booth. It was extremely slow and delayed when the pictures were taken. You had to guess when the camera would take the pictures. The employees who sat at the booth had a flat affect and just sat behind the booth the entire night. Not very lively. All in all, although some things could have been better, I am glad we chose this company for our wedding photo-booth.

Sent on 12/20/2018