Sonora, CA 95370 Map · Phone number

About Goodlife Photobooths & Sound

We are a Photo Booth and DJ service here to meet all your needs at an affordable price with the quality you desrve!

Goodlife Photobooths is now Goodlife Photobooths & Sound. We have expanded our company and now offer DJ services for your wedding or party needs.

GoodLife Photobooths is a business that was born early in 2012. I thought of the idea while I was making a Photobooth for my Son and Daughter in Laws photography business Midview Studios. While I was doing research on how I should build their booth, I noticed how expensive it can be to rent a booth or to buy one! And while I was building it, I realized how much fun I was having on the project! So I thought, why couldn't I build great affordable photobooths to rent and sell? And the answer was that I could! Thus, I created GoodLife photobooths.

Our goal is to provide excellent and high quality photobooths that you can depend on! Our booths are strong, compact, light weight and most importantly super fun! Goodlife's booths feature a more modern appearance with a black straight hanging drape, can fit 4-6 people and is wheelchair accessible (We will be adding a crushed velvet drape as an option for that more elegant look). Your guests can choose from a multitude of photo layouts and color options using the arcade style buttons. We use printers that produce lab quality 4x6 photos that won't smear, leave finger prints or have the colors run if they get wet.

We named our company "GoodLife" because they are so fun! And the fact that these were created for weddings, parties and dances, how could we not choose that name? We hope that you enjoy them just as much as we do!

Follow Goodlife Photobooths & Sound on

logo 3
20120519181302

2 Reviews for Goodlife Photobooths & Sound

• User2753858 · 1+ year ago

Rich made our wedding!! I let him have free reign of the music and he did a great job.. Our guests wouldn't get off of he dance floor... Photo booth was also a big hit!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Adrianne · Married on 05/23/2015

Rich is amazing from start to finish! He meets with you before the wedding and makes sure all the must haves are ready. He has wireless equipment that is perfect if you have a large spread out wedding!! Its awesome because he kind of is the wedding coordinator as well, he stays on schedule and makes sure nothing is missed. He announces all the entrance of bridal party, speakers, cake cutting, and first dance. he also puts his personal flair on everything, which is quite funny and a cute personal touch. Would totally recommend to anyone in sonora or outside areas, he is awesome to work with. Great Price as Well for the amazing quality!!! In the city you would easily pay double for this guy if not more

Sent on 06/10/2015

Goodlife Photobooths & Sound FAQ

• What event items are available? Lights, Photo booth

• Black Bear Inn
    Black Bear Inn Hotel Weddings

Goodlife Photobooths & Sound is absolutely our number one music/DJ referral - extremely good at what they do, AND: great communication, professional, fairly priced... Goodlife is good for the venue and great for the client!

• Heather Andrea
    Heather Andrea Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rich and his team are so much fun to work with! When I opened our doors at our new location a couple years back I had won a contest put on by GoodLife. I put my "winnings" towards Rich helping me host our grand opening. To this day our guests still talk about the fun they had dancing to the music and taking photos in the photobooth provided by GoodLife. My team has also worked with GoodLife at weddings-and all of our brides that have booked with them have had only positive things to say about them!

• Rent My Wedding
    Rent My Wedding Wedding Decor & Lighting

We have had the pleasure of working with Goodlife Photobooths, and have nothing but great things to say about them! Highly recommended.

• Sonora, 95370 See on map