A Flying Camera

Napa, CA View map

Why would you use any other photo booth, when our booths look smashing at any event, fit the most people, take the best photos, and are locally owned and operated in Wine Country? To top it off – we rock!

We bring the party to the party! Founded by photographers, our booths are outfitted with the latest in digital technology… Guaranteed to make you and your guests look fabulous!

Great for:

• Parties and Events
  • Wedding Receptions
  • Corporate Events
  • Conventions
  • Engagement Parties

Feel free to contact us at any time with questions at 800.765.3686 or smile@aflyingcamera.com

1.7
    1.7 out of 5 rating
    1.8 out of 5 rating
    Erin Married on 09/10/2011
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used A Flying Camera for my wedding and the photobooth was a hit. Definitely recommend them.
    Genesis Married on 12/29/2015
    3 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
    It was a good service. Given the circumstances, we understand why our attendant was not set up on time. The photo booth was a big hit nonetheless! We (the bride and groom and immediate family) had to leave earlier so the attendant just left the photo album on the table (disappointing). Luckily our last guest saw it and gave it to us. It's been a year since the wedding and I realized I still haven't received the disk of images. I see a lot of potential growth in this company. Give them a try at your discretion.
  • W
    Winnie Married on 02/24/2017
    1.2 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
    The initial contact was great, and we were so excited for this to happen. Such a fun idea and from the looks of some of the flipbooks I did receive, seemed like decent products. Day of event, the attendants were "new" and the printer broke early on. I had no idea until my guest told me and that they hope I can mail them their flipbook after the wedding. Zero follow up after event, I had to hunt them down with emails and phone calls. Got some response, but they were not professional about it. I ended up having to chase after them thru my credit card. It was just a terrible experience for 4 months having to deal with the back and forth. I should have read more reviews.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2180 Jefferson St. Napa, 94559
7073202030
Location of (A Flying Camera)
555 California St., Suite 4925 San Francisco, 94104