Good Times Entertainment

North Hills, CA View map

GOOD TIMES Entertainment® will present you with elegance, sophistication, great music & fun! The DJ's of LA's Celebrities, Top Caterers & Finest Venues! Disc Jockeys, Emcees, Lighting & Photo Booth... FUN!

To create your dream wedding in the entertainment capital of the world, choose talent like a top agent, get great performers! It's not just about the music, (however that's very important, with precision we will mix your personalized soundtrack) but, planning, coordination, hosting style and timeline flow are equally critical to creating a once-in-a-life time event!

My name is Scott Christopher and it would be my honor to serve as your personal DJ consultant. Our award winning team is trusted by some of the biggest names in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and beyond. With dedication to detail our company has produced over 2000 events over 15 years. (extensive client list on our website) www.GoodTimesEntertainment.com

One of the reasons we shine is... VALUE! You get...

Hollywood "A list" DJ talent with customizable packages to fit your budget!

Plus we host an array of impressive options like our...

"Dancing On a Cloud Package" or "The Amazing Bubble Experience", dance-floor lighting & LED decor uplighting too!

You only have "one shot", "one take", lets do this right! I invite you to get all your questions answered with a complementary consultation, by Skype, FaceTime or an in person visit, you will receive the "10 best questions to ask when hiring a wedding DJ ", and a wealth of information and ideas. I would love to be of service to personalize a unique and special celebration for you, your family and guests!

Call now 818-843-4343 or visit www.GoodTimesEntertainment.com

or click the blue "Send Message" button to the top right >>>>>>>>>>>

Musically yours,

Scott Christopher -DJ / MC, Entertainment Director (The voice of the "21st. Annual Los Angeles Music Awards")

Current Emcee Disc Jockey of: Housewives of Beverly Hills, Heineken, DirecTV , Paris Hilton & Family

(A gem of advice!) Favorite quote:

" The music entertainment you select for your wedding or party is responsible for 80% of the events success and the memories you will have for the rest of your life." -Martha Stewart, Martha Stewart Living

To get started with the music and fun...

Call now 818-843-4343 or visit www.GoodTimesEntertainment.com

or click the blue "Send Message" button to the top right >>>>>>>>>>>

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Olya
    Olya Married on 11/22/2020

Amazing DJ

Had an opportunity meet and listened to amazing music by Scot on our tasting and absolutely impressed music kept making me move, and amazing transitions. Just absolutely loved Dj Scott
    his energy!!!! Don’t look further just contact Scot and get your party moving

Good Times Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Olya! I very much appreciate the kind words! Have a wonderful event, if anything changes I’m here to help! Warmest regards to you both!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 12/23/2019

Best wedding DJ!

Good time entertainment is the way to go! I booked them for my wedding and they did an amazing job, they met with me before hand to help me put together my favorite song list, were very educated on all the music out there, and let me really take charge of what I wanted. If you aren’t a control freak like me they will also do all the recommending and help you put a list together that fits your taste and style. Great customer service, they really care about doing a good job and help manage all the Ins and outs of a wedding schedule. Thanks guys!
  • Kenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience!

Scott was fantastic, he really listened to what we wanted and nailed it. He had the schedule down to a T but also allowed flexibility for spontaneity (my 6 year old decided she was going to sing last minute). It was perfect. The uplighting package added that extra something special. Perfect day, thank you Scott!

Good Times Entertainment's reply:

I am remembering your wonderful event fondly! Thank you so much for posting those brilliant pictures of our lighting! I had a great time with you both and your family and friends thank you so much!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

WEDDING VIDEO LOS ANGELES WEDDING VIDEO LOS ANGELES Wedding Videographers

Good Times Entertainment is amazing. I can't stop saying enough good about Scott and co. Scott has a wonderful, engaging voice. He knows how to entertain an audience. He brings the fun and the atmosphere to a party, but most of all, he knows how to get a party started. He can make people dance. He's also very fun, easy going and pleasant to work with. He works very well and includes photographers and videographers into the timeline (very important for us) because he makes sure we are ready so we don't miss a shot. I have watch him working with the event coordinator and the catering manager. He's very professional and flexible with them as well. This is definitely a PRO to hire.

16026 Knapp Street North Hills, 91343
Location of (Good Times Entertainment)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding