Good Times Entertainment Reviews

Good Times Entertainment 2
  • Kenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience!

Scott was fantastic, he really listened to what we wanted and nailed it. He had the schedule down to a T but also allowed flexibility for spontaneity (my 6 year old decided she was going to sing last minute). It was perfect. The uplighting package added that extra something special. Perfect day, thank you Scott!

Good Times Entertainment 3
    Good Times Entertainment 4
    Sent on 04/02/2019

Kh123! · Married on 02/01/2019

Excellent Service/ Perfect Experience

I recently used Good Times Entertainment for my wedding & Scott Christopher did such a good job making the day perfect. From the lights to the music, everything was magical and I couldn't have asked for a better experience on my special day. The pictures look really awesome with the lights, and the music played really made the night so special for my husband and I. (My Colombian guests really appreciated the Spanish music too!)

If I ever have another life event that requires their services I would absolutely use Good Times Entertainment again or recommend Scott Christopher to anyone looking for a professional, fun DJ.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Mitchell Buffington · Married on 01/20/2019

An Excellent Experience!

The service they provided for our wedding was excellent! Very professional with the transitions from speech to speech and from event to event during our wedding. The music selections were great and had lots of people dancing!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Ann · Married on 04/01/2017

My recent review: I didn't really think about it until I handed over a timeline to Scott - "I'm putting in your hands this celebration. Months of painstaking, thoughtful preparation, not to mention the single most important day in the lives of my daughter and her new husband.
    Scott, host this party, make it fun, on-time - seamless. My type A personality is letting go so I can fully enjoy and immerse myself in this moment and I am trusting you to make it happen." Well - SCOTT NAILED IT!!!!
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Brian · Married on 10/01/2016

Scott was our DJ for our wedding at the Inn of the 7th Ray and he was fantastic. Kept the vibe super upbeat and fun, and we got a ton of compliments about the games, music and everything else. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Linsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding was on Saturday 9/17/16 was fantastic! Everyone raved about how wonderful the music was and what a great flow the whole reception had thanks to our DJ/MC Ron. He was very detailed in taking notes during our phone consult the week before and checked in with us periodically during the night to ensure everything was going well.

Leslie, the office manager coordinated setting up our photo booth, our phone calls with Scott the owner and Ron, and fielded all of our questions. It was an absolute pleasure working with Good Times!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2016

We first discovered Good Times when dining at Inn of the Seventh Ray. We absolutely loved the playlist and immediately asked for contact information since we were in the midst of planning our own wedding at the time. We actually ended up booking the Inn for our venue and Good Times is their preferred DJ, so it worked out perfectly! Communication with Leslie and Scott was always easy and pleasant. They were even incredibly accommodating when we gave them our overly detailed playlist, and Scott took the time to go over each song with us on the phone to make sure he had everything right. When the wedding day came, everything went perfectly and Scott did a wonderful job MC'ing the party. We had a wonderful experience, and I would definitely recommend and use Good Times again.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2016

Everyone needs to use Good Times Entertainment for their DJ, MC, music needs for weddings. I am an event planner and knew I had to use Scott and his team when I was helping my sister plan her wedding. They are professional, attentive, and most importantly, play fantastic music. Scott has an amazing skill where he can gauge a room, gauge the energy and know what it needs to keep it moving, flowing and making sure everyone is having an amazing time. I was able to dance, have fun, and take my planner hat off because I knew Good Times was handling it! Thank you Scott and everyone there for making my sister's wedding the absolute best!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Hal · Married on 07/22/2016

What more can I say. They had the complete package and Scott did a GREAT job! Would use them again.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Carol · Married on 06/25/2016

Ron was our DJ/Master of Ceremony for the night and did a fantastic job at our wedding. He truly helped make our celebration an amazing and extraordinary event. Our wedding was in a canyon area where people lived so we had to bring the night to a close around 11P, but so many of our guests told us they could have stayed for hours later because they were having such a phenomenal time, and Ron was a big part of that! If we have another big event , we will definitely call again!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Heather · Married on 06/03/2016

I hired Scott for my wedding and I was NOT disappointed!! He is so professional and knows what he is doing. He kept the crowd going and made sure everyone was having a great time. I am in the wedding business so I have seen my fair share of DJS and let me tell you Scott is the best in the business. If you are looking for a GREAT DJ look no farther. His assistant Leslie is also the sweetest person in the world. I would send her a question and she would get back to me ASAP. Thank you both for making our wedding wonderful.

Sent on 07/21/2016

kim · Married on 03/24/2016

Scott was head and shoulders above any of the other DJ's we talked to, and we couldn't imagine there being a better DJ out there! Beginning with our first phone conversation with Scott he did an extremely thorough job of interviewing us, listening and truly understanding our needs. He also did an excellent job of offering suggestions and guidance which proved to be extremely helpful, from the ceremony through the reception. He did a great job with the music selection, keeping things fun and getting everybody involved. We'd strongly recommend Scott to any couple!

Sent on 07/01/2016

I used Good Times Entertainment for my wedding at the Inn of the Seventh Ray and they were amazing! Before the wedding, Leslie was really helpful and gave me suggestions for my timeline. Leslie was really on top of returning all my calls and answering all my questions. The week of my wedding our DJ Ron called us to go over everything for our wedding and I was immediately impressed. Ron was very thorough and thoughtful. For example, he made sure he had the pronunciation of our names correctly and he even went as far as inquiring about our wedding colors so that he could coordinate his outfit with our wedding. The day of our wedding went so smoothly and everyone was so pleased with our DJ. Good times entertainment and Ron exceeded all our expectations, he did an excellent job keeping the party alive and everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend going with Good Times Entertainment!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kate · Married on 01/10/2015

Scott was great to work with! We met face-to-face once and then were able to communicate via email and phone calls prior to our wedding day, which was convenient with our busy schedules. He provided us with a thorough worksheet to get an idea of what we wanted and get us started on our song list. He was great with our crowd, and we were pleasantly surprised that the dance floor was packed all night long. When the DJ goes out on the dance floor to join in - you know it's a good time :-)

Sent on 01/29/2015

Holly · Married on 12/13/2014

We are so pleased to have chosen Good Times for our wedding, Scott was so lovely to meet and having Leslie on top of all other details was a relief! She is great! Ron our DJ was excellent, the night could not have been more beautiful!

Sent on 01/22/2015
  • User4606108 · event on: 12/06/2014

Good Times Entertainment is a great company to work with,
    and Scott and all his DJ's are awesome and Scott's office manager
    Leslie is very easy to wrok with! We had a fabulous
    party, all of the guests had a great time and the dancing was
    nonstop!
    Thanks again, we will work with them again next year, First Rate Services!!

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • User4581957 · 2+ years ago

What a professional company to work with. Not only did they make our ceremony memorable but our reception was a blast! They took a lot of time making sure all of our music from start to finish was perfect. Making conference calls and brainstorm sessions, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Initially a recommendation from the venue we got married at, we are so happy we moved forward Good Times Entertainment.

Sent on 12/02/2014

PJ · Married on 08/17/2014

We had a multi-milestone family celebration for 200 guests: a 50th birthday, Sweet 16, 25th anniversary and a child going to college. Scott and his assistants handled the MCing, DJing and sound/lighting design with style, aplomb, energy and great patience... ;-) Guests of every age remarked especially at how wonderful the music was -- the dancing didn't stop! Scott balanced the energy just right. I can't say enough about what a difference his work made -- it truly made it the fantastic party it was. They were fantastic to work with and I felt that they knew what they were doing from planning through execution, every step of the way. Thanks so much to Good Times Entertainment for their incredible work!

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • Drew

Drew · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot recommend Scott highly enough. We had a very detailed ceremony and several music cues. Scott didn't miss a beat! Moreover, he engaged the guests with his winning personality, dance music choices and helped us keep on schedule. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, in large part thanks to Scott. Edison and I will look back on this special day with much gratitude to him.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Scott Christopher and his assistant Leslie are easy to work with and very responsive. Scott kept everyone dancing during our wedding reception. Scott did a great job throughout the wedding ceremony and reception

Sent on 08/01/2014

Scott was amazing! He made the whole process super easy ahead of time - he met with us twice to make sure all our song choices and evening flow was just right. At the wedding, he did a great job MCing and DJing - kept everyone engaged without being intrusive. All of my guests kept telling me that he was amazing. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 07/25/2014

MOTI · event on: 11/30/2013

its hard to describe in words Scott's service and performance.everything from the planning to the execution was at the top of the game .Scott turned my sons bar mitzvah into an event to remember and to talk about for many years to come.he has done an amazing job and i attribute the events success to him and hes crew.
    the planning took a lot of the stress out of our hands ,
    Scott brought people to the floor throughout the entire night and in the days that follow people didn't stop calling and raving about the party.
    thank you Scott for all that you have done.
    we'll see you soon at my youngest son bar Mitzvah!!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2013

It was a pleasure working with Scott for our wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I truly appreciated his attention to our musical and lighting requests, and his assistance in helping us decide on musical selections for portions of the evening that we hadn't thought of. Many of our guests mentioned to us during our reception what a great job he was doing, and we could tell everyone was having a great time dancing. He even got my husband and I to dance beyond our first dance (we typically rarely dance)! From start to finish, the process of working with Scott was smooth, and we highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Very professional, very prepared, great listener, lived up to all we imagined, and more. never cheesy! rare!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • User3486733 · event on: 07/07/2013

WOW!!!  What a difference great PROFESSIONAL sound makes! When our usual sound guy failed, Good Times Entertainment rushed to our rescue providing each of our 6 performers with a wireless mic for our recent theatrical production. The sound system, audio levels and cues were so fantastically managed not one single word was missed!  We were thrilled with the success…  The audience raved!!!  We owe it all to Good Time Entertainment who made US all look and sound so great!!!

Sent on 08/24/2013