Good Times Entertainment Reviews

41 | North Hills, CA

41 Reviews for Good Times Entertainment

Ann · Married on 04/01/2017

My recent review: I didn't really think about it until I handed over a timeline to Scott - "I'm putting in your hands this celebration. Months of painstaking, thoughtful preparation, not to mention the single most important day in the lives of my daughter and her new husband.
    Scott, host this party, make it fun, on-time - seamless. My type A personality is letting go so I can fully enjoy and immerse myself in this moment and I am trusting you to make it happen." Well - SCOTT NAILED IT!!!!
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Brian · Married on 10/01/2016

Scott was our DJ for our wedding at the Inn of the 7th Ray and he was fantastic. Kept the vibe super upbeat and fun, and we got a ton of compliments about the games, music and everything else. Highly recommend!

Linsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding was on Saturday 9/17/16 was fantastic! Everyone raved about how wonderful the music was and what a great flow the whole reception had thanks to our DJ/MC Ron. He was very detailed in taking notes during our phone consult the week before and checked in with us periodically during the night to ensure everything was going well.

Leslie, the office manager coordinated setting up our photo booth, our phone calls with Scott the owner and Ron, and fielded all of our questions. It was an absolute pleasure working with Good Times!

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2016

We first discovered Good Times when dining at Inn of the Seventh Ray. We absolutely loved the playlist and immediately asked for contact information since we were in the midst of planning our own wedding at the time. We actually ended up booking the Inn for our venue and Good Times is their preferred DJ, so it worked out perfectly! Communication with Leslie and Scott was always easy and pleasant. They were even incredibly accommodating when we gave them our overly detailed playlist, and Scott took the time to go over each song with us on the phone to make sure he had everything right. When the wedding day came, everything went perfectly and Scott did a wonderful job MC'ing the party. We had a wonderful experience, and I would definitely recommend and use Good Times again.

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2016

Everyone needs to use Good Times Entertainment for their DJ, MC, music needs for weddings. I am an event planner and knew I had to use Scott and his team when I was helping my sister plan her wedding. They are professional, attentive, and most importantly, play fantastic music. Scott has an amazing skill where he can gauge a room, gauge the energy and know what it needs to keep it moving, flowing and making sure everyone is having an amazing time. I was able to dance, have fun, and take my planner hat off because I knew Good Times was handling it! Thank you Scott and everyone there for making my sister's wedding the absolute best!

Hal · Married on 07/22/2016

What more can I say. They had the complete package and Scott did a GREAT job! Would use them again.

Carol · Married on 06/25/2016

Ron was our DJ/Master of Ceremony for the night and did a fantastic job at our wedding. He truly helped make our celebration an amazing and extraordinary event. Our wedding was in a canyon area where people lived so we had to bring the night to a close around 11P, but so many of our guests told us they could have stayed for hours later because they were having such a phenomenal time, and Ron was a big part of that! If we have another big event , we will definitely call again!

Heather · Married on 06/03/2016

I hired Scott for my wedding and I was NOT disappointed!! He is so professional and knows what he is doing. He kept the crowd going and made sure everyone was having a great time. I am in the wedding business so I have seen my fair share of DJS and let me tell you Scott is the best in the business. If you are looking for a GREAT DJ look no farther. His assistant Leslie is also the sweetest person in the world. I would send her a question and she would get back to me ASAP. Thank you both for making our wedding wonderful.

kim · Married on 03/24/2016

Scott was head and shoulders above any of the other DJ's we talked to, and we couldn't imagine there being a better DJ out there! Beginning with our first phone conversation with Scott he did an extremely thorough job of interviewing us, listening and truly understanding our needs. He also did an excellent job of offering suggestions and guidance which proved to be extremely helpful, from the ceremony through the reception. He did a great job with the music selection, keeping things fun and getting everybody involved. We'd strongly recommend Scott to any couple!

I used Good Times Entertainment for my wedding at the Inn of the Seventh Ray and they were amazing! Before the wedding, Leslie was really helpful and gave me suggestions for my timeline. Leslie was really on top of returning all my calls and answering all my questions. The week of my wedding our DJ Ron called us to go over everything for our wedding and I was immediately impressed. Ron was very thorough and thoughtful. For example, he made sure he had the pronunciation of our names correctly and he even went as far as inquiring about our wedding colors so that he could coordinate his outfit with our wedding. The day of our wedding went so smoothly and everyone was so pleased with our DJ. Good times entertainment and Ron exceeded all our expectations, he did an excellent job keeping the party alive and everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend going with Good Times Entertainment!

Kate · Married on 01/10/2015

Scott was great to work with! We met face-to-face once and then were able to communicate via email and phone calls prior to our wedding day, which was convenient with our busy schedules. He provided us with a thorough worksheet to get an idea of what we wanted and get us started on our song list. He was great with our crowd, and we were pleasantly surprised that the dance floor was packed all night long. When the DJ goes out on the dance floor to join in - you know it's a good time :-)

Holly · Married on 12/13/2014

We are so pleased to have chosen Good Times for our wedding, Scott was so lovely to meet and having Leslie on top of all other details was a relief! She is great! Ron our DJ was excellent, the night could not have been more beautiful!

• User4581957 · 2+ years ago

What a professional company to work with. Not only did they make our ceremony memorable but our reception was a blast! They took a lot of time making sure all of our music from start to finish was perfect. Making conference calls and brainstorm sessions, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Initially a recommendation from the venue we got married at, we are so happy we moved forward Good Times Entertainment.

PJ · Married on 08/17/2014

We had a multi-milestone family celebration for 200 guests: a 50th birthday, Sweet 16, 25th anniversary and a child going to college. Scott and his assistants handled the MCing, DJing and sound/lighting design with style, aplomb, energy and great patience... ;-) Guests of every age remarked especially at how wonderful the music was -- the dancing didn't stop! Scott balanced the energy just right. I can't say enough about what a difference his work made -- it truly made it the fantastic party it was. They were fantastic to work with and I felt that they knew what they were doing from planning through execution, every step of the way. Thanks so much to Good Times Entertainment for their incredible work!

• Drew

Drew · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot recommend Scott highly enough. We had a very detailed ceremony and several music cues. Scott didn't miss a beat! Moreover, he engaged the guests with his winning personality, dance music choices and helped us keep on schedule. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, in large part thanks to Scott. Edison and I will look back on this special day with much gratitude to him.

Scott Christopher and his assistant Leslie are easy to work with and very responsive. Scott kept everyone dancing during our wedding reception. Scott did a great job throughout the wedding ceremony and reception

Scott was amazing! He made the whole process super easy ahead of time - he met with us twice to make sure all our song choices and evening flow was just right. At the wedding, he did a great job MCing and DJing - kept everyone engaged without being intrusive. All of my guests kept telling me that he was amazing. I recommend him highly!

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2013

It was a pleasure working with Scott for our wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I truly appreciated his attention to our musical and lighting requests, and his assistance in helping us decide on musical selections for portions of the evening that we hadn't thought of. Many of our guests mentioned to us during our reception what a great job he was doing, and we could tell everyone was having a great time dancing. He even got my husband and I to dance beyond our first dance (we typically rarely dance)! From start to finish, the process of working with Scott was smooth, and we highly recommend his services!

Very professional, very prepared, great listener, lived up to all we imagined, and more. never cheesy! rare!

• User3391913 · 2+ years ago

Scott Christopher of Good Times Entertainment was the DJ at my daughter's recent wedding. Scott was wonderful. His choice of music was great and he had everybody up and dancing all night long. Scott was always available whenever my daughter or I had a question. Scott played a huge role in my daughter's beautiful wedding.

Mariel · Married on 07/03/2013

Thanks Scott! Got SO many comments about how great Scott and his team were! The meeting was so helpful and he followed our timeline perfectly. He even came up with a game for us and coordinated with our friend who we wanted to help with the game. He kept things moving and on time. He played a huge role in getting people on the dance floor. He was a great emcee as well and was funny and personable. Music was great and he has a huge variety of songs and even took requests. Ceremony music was perfect and he had a wireless mic for the groom, which was so much better than a standing mic. He is also a great guy, friendly, and quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Lynne · Married on 05/05/2013

SCOTT!!

On behalf of the Landes Family, the Wendy Walk coordinators and volunteers, and myself, THANK YOU AGAIN SO VERY MUCH for your always so sweet and generous participation in the WW cause.

As you witnessed today via my friend, even though people may not come up to you and praise your work, they're very much out there and feeling GOOD, because the vibe in the room is so good. And why is that vibe so good?? Because YOU are up there, listening and being "proactive" and preparing for each and every nuance and walk-on.

Really, truly, thank you again from the bottom of my -- and everyone else's -- heart.

p.s. I just this second realized I never offered you anything to eat!! I hope you were able to get something before you left!!

Thanks again!

Scott was completely professional, warm, and fun, and with his incredible years of experience, read the guests at our wedding and helped us create a vibrant, fantastic evening for everyone. So many people told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and a huge part of that was Scott. I wouldn't have wanted any other DJ on our team.

The evening was great. Everyone had fun. Music was great. Thanks

Chad & Christine · Married on 06/23/2012

We received raving reviews from all of our guests regarding Scott's services. All of our friends keep telling us how great of a time they had and that this is the funnest wedding they have ever attended. Our wedding planner said Scott was a huge help and assisted her every step of the way. She continued by saying he is the best DJ she has ever worked with. Scott, thank you so much for making our wedding as spectacular as it could be!