901 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

q
goldies

11 Reviews for Goldie's Flower Shop

• User4206612 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough good things about Goldie's Flower Shop! I came to her with pictures and thoughts about the flowers I wanted for my wedding day, but ultimately left it up to her to come up with the bouquet designs, centerpieces and arrangements. When the flowers arrived at our hotel room on the wedding day, I was in tears. Happy tears! They were so beautiful, fresh and went perfectly with all of the girls dresses. We received SO many compliments on them! When I got our pictures back I was reminded again of how beautiful they were. Throughout the entire process Goldie was very responsive, easy to work with, and just genuinely wanted to make me happy. Those are people that you rarely find these days! Go with Goldie, she is the BEST.

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • F

Frankie · event on: 11/16/2013

I ordered flowers for my 1 year anniversary and I had them pick out flowers that went with my favorite flowers Star Lilies. They combined and made the MOST breathtaking bouquet I had ever saw... They had the flowers et up on the dinning room table of the suite I was staying in and as soon as I opened the door before my partner EVEN saw the flowers I smelled them!! Then when we turned the corner and my partner saw the flowers.. he was floored!!!
    Goldies made his surprise SO much more special!! Thanx Goldie for always coming through!!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Liz · Married on 11/11/2013

I work in the events department at a 5 star hotel in Chicago. Whenever we give brides special bouquets, I always go with Goldie's Flower Shop. The service is impeccable and the bouquets are out of this world!!

For any bride, special someone, or any event... Goldie's Flower Shop is my first choice. The flowers last longer than any other company I have tried.

Also, the extra special touches that gets put on each arrangement gives a unique touch to every individual.

Goldie's Flowers = THE BEST!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Goldie's Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for choosing Goldie's for your floral needs! Thank you for the honor of servicing your special guests on their special day!

Goldie's Flower Shop FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery

• Joseph Coston Weddings & Events by JDesign Group Wedding Planners

In my opinion, this is one of the best floral shops in the Chicagoland area. Here is a team that goes way above and beyond, thus exceeding any and all expectations. Goldie's works with all budgets and is able to conceptualize what the bride is thinking and will bring any vision to life. I would love to bottle this vendor and put it in my pocket to pull out when ever I need it. ;-) Thanks for providing great service!!!!

• 901 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, 60613 See on map
    Location of (Goldie's Flower Shop)