Gold and Diamond Source

Tampa, Florida View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gold and Diamond Source is a leading jewelry and diamond provider based out of Tampa, Florida. The shop is owned and operated by Steve Weintraub, who has been involved in the jewelry business for over 35 years. Steve believes that every engagement ring, wedding band, and other fine bridal pieces should be a spectacular work of art, crafted with excellent care and skill.

Gold and Diamond Source offers couples an extensive selection of luxury-grade jewelry, with everything from crystal-clear diamond pieces to vibrant gemstones. In the showroom, the shop carries antique engagement rings, antique wedding bands, custom accessories, designer engagement rings, loose diamonds, designer wedding bands, handcrafted pieces, and so much more. Customers can receive one-on-one consultations to help them discover or design the specific jewelry piece they have in mind. Some of the jewelry services offered by Steve and his team include:

• Appraisals
  • Diamond certification
  • Ring sizing
  • Stone upgrades
  • Cleanings
  • Payment plans
  • Shipping
  • Warranties

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

Tammy Getting married on 01/01/2028
    I received a G&DS gift card to pick out a new ring for Christmas to celebrate the 30th anniversary of my husband and I getting engaged. My original ring, which I still love to this day, was very small and inexpensive. It was a perfect ring for what we could afford in 1987. Over the years I had expressed that one day I would like something a little bigger. We went to G&DS and our wonderful salesperson was Darrell. We did not have a large budget. Darrell spent the time helping us find the perfect ring that matched my wishes and our budget. I picked out a solitaire and an insert that was perfect in the moment. However, after wearing them together for a couple of days I wasn't really happy with the shape and color of the solitaire in relation to the insert. I explained my concerns to Darrell when I went back for my ring sizing. He made me feel very confidant that we would find something that would make me happy. They let me exchange the original one, and the amazing Darrell was able to get me a better, bigger diamond than I had before at a great price. We did spend a little more, but still stayed within a reasonable budget. Don't feel intimidated if you don't have a $3000, $5000, or higher budget. They have rings at every price point, and they are just happy to help you walk out with the ring of your dreams.

Gold and Diamond Source's reply:

Thank you for you great review Tammy. We are thrilled to hear that Darrell was able to assist you in finding your perfect ring and we look forward to assisting you in the future.
  • User1731309
    Due to my pickiness my fiancé decided to let me in on choosing my engagement ring. We went to the Gold and Diamond Source and WOW... What an experience! Besides their inventory being the largest I've seen, their staff was AMAZING! As soon as I stepped foot in the door, on a busy Saturday, I was instantly acknowledged by an employee, offered something to drink, and directed to their bridal salon. The lady who helped us listened to what I was looking for (like most woman I want something specific - but don't know what that is). She was so patient and educated on their inventory! I found the most beautiful ring and couldn't be happier! The stone was set and sized that day!! Overall incredible experience and would recommend them to EVERYONE!
  • Susi
    Susi S. Getting married on 02/06/2023

Best customer service experience in years!!!!!!

My Fiance' and I began looking for diamonds this past spring with 3 different jewelers; one in Wisconsin, one in Illinois and the Gold and Diamond Source. Valentina at GDS quickly won us over with her persistent professionalism and impeccable customer service. She was diligent about finding the perfect diamond for us. She was so attentive and worked very hard to send us photos of diamonds that fit our parameters. At one point we told her about a diamond we thought we were going to get from our Illinois jeweler that was exactly what we were looking for. When we dragged our feet on it and he sent it back to Canada, she got it back for us along with several other diamond to look at. When she finally called us down to Florida to see what she had found, well she found us a diamond that was bigger, better and just more perfect than the one we thought we were going to get. It is stunning. Val then worked tirelessly with me and the GDS master jewelers to bring my design for the setting to fruition. She made sure every detail was as I wanted and Joe and I think it is perfect. We both stare at it in amazement all the time.
    Valentina made the entire process so enjoyable that buying a diamond that big and going crazy with the setting was easy. She also helped us pick out the perfect ring and necklace for Joe to give my daughter as a promise to love and cherish her as his own. We just marveled at her prowess in the lost art of customer service. She is a true gem among all of your gems. Many thanks to her and to all of you at GDS for making us the most beautiful ring we ever could have imagined. We will be sure to steer people in your direction.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Gold and Diamond Source 1
Exclusive

Brad Hall Studios Brad Hall Studios Wedding Photographers

They are always first class and professional with every event they are involved.

3800 Ulmerton Road. Tampa, Florida, 33672
727-573-9351
Location of (Gold and Diamond Source)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding