Goddess Effect Hair & Makeup Artistry

Chicago, IL View map

Goddess Effect Hair and Makeup Artistry was started by Tracy Tiffany Keller. Tracy has been in the Industry since 2003 and is located right outside of downtown Chicago. Goddess Effect has done hair and makeup for wedding parties, proms, photoshoots, and fashion shows. It is made up of a few licensed cosmetologists to fill your hair & airbrush makeup service needs. Why go to a salon on your special day when the salon can come to you?! We have added mostly non-professional pictures to show the true effect. Not only professional pictures that has been edited by a photographer.

WWW.GODDESSEFFECTARTISTRY.COM

Review:
"Dear Goddess Effect,

Thank you very much for coming out to my house to do myself and my wedding parties hair. You recreated the picture I showed you perfectly and it stood strong the entire day and night long!!! All of my girls were very pleased with their do's as well. We didnt even need to use the extra bobby pins you left us but that was very nice of you! Whenever one of my friends has a special occasion I will be sure to tell them about you! You were punctual and professional and your a sweetheart too!! Thanks again hun!! A++

Best Wishes! "

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Erin C. Getting married on 03/09/2022

Amazing team to work with!

Tracy and her team were amazing to work with! We had a lot of changes during the course of our wedding and Tracy was able to accommodate all the different date changes. I had two mothers, 5 bridesmaids and myself, and all of our hair and makeup lasted throughout the day and evening. All of my girls had different hair, long/short, up do's and down, and they all looked amazing. Very happy with everything, and loved the airbrush makeup!
    Nicole W. Married on 09/23/2021

Amazing services for the big day!

I found Tracy through Chicago Wedding Facebook groups and I am so glad I came across her business! From the beginning she was straight forward with prices and what is included or not. We rescheduled our wedding twice due to COVID and she was super responsive throughout. I ended up booking a trial and so glad I did! From the trial to wedding day we made some tweaks to hair and makeup, she got it all spot on! It is so nice to have someone that does both hair and makeup so well. On the day of we also had Ashley to help her and she was just as lovely and talented! We had 12 services and managed to be done early despite starting a little late. They have their work dialed in, you could show them any hair or makeup style and they did it just as requested! You will not be disappointed with Tracy’s work and professionalism. She helped make the day perfect for me and my gals!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 04/30/2021

The most beautiful I have EVER felt

I cannot say enough about Tracy and Goddess Effect Artistry. We started planning our wedding in February of 2019. We finally had our wedding in April of 2021. In that time, I scheduled and rescheduled with Tracy for trials and wedding dates multiple times. Each time she was more than accommodating, supportive, and showed excitement for our day. She communicated everything very clearly from the moment the first email was exchanged so that there was no confusion about any detail. Fast forward to my makeup trial...I was blown away! How could I look this good?? Tracy communicated everything that was doing and made me feel like a better version of myself. On the day of the wedding, she even exceeded that. All of my bridesmaids, the MOB and the MOG felt gorgeous as well. You could not ask for a better experience for your wedding day. Prices for services were more than reasonable and I would do it all over again. I might secretly be planning the next time I can get my makeup done just for fun. Run, don't walk to book Goddess Effect Artistry for your hair and makeup needs! Thank you, Tracy!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

29 photos · 05/04/2019

Deals

Goddess Effect Hair & Makeup Artistry 1
Offer
"suggest us to friends" on facebook and recieve $5 off of each makeup application in your party!! Its simple :) Here is our facebook link. First "like" Then under our main picture click on "suggest to friends" then click on all of your friends to suggest!! When done click "share" All the way on the bottom left of the business page so we can check your page and send you the discount!! http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages#!/pages/GoddessEffectArtistry/136797002999522

Frank Slow Films Frank Slow Films Wedding Videographers

Tracy takes great care of her clients and does a wonderful job! Would highly recommend her services for brides and their bridal party

Ready, Set, Dance! Entertainment Ready, Set, Dance! Entertainment Wedding DJs

+10/10 -Best in the business, no one better. -Years of experience, always happy brides and bridesmaids -Professional and fair pricing -Quick Response time and round the clock at your service

Elevated Event Design Elevated Event Design Wedding DJs

Amazing Service. Amazing Staff. Amazing Hair & Wedding Make Up! Best in the Industry!

Chicago, IL, 60610
Location of (Goddess Effect Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding