De' Carr Beauty &Cosmetics

Chicago, IL View map

De' Carr Beauty & Cosmetics
The Definitive Image

De' Carr Beauty specializes in creating flawless makeup applications for all ethnicities.
Whether the look is clean & natural, a dramatic eye, or completely glamorous...De' Carr Beauty's technical versatility is the key to developing your distinctive look and providing a quality makeup experience.

With over seven years of experience in the beauty industry, De' Carr Beauty has amassed a repertoire that ranges from intimate one-on-one classes to multi-media and of course... bridal!

For more information, please feel free to visit our website at: http://www.decarrbeauty.biz

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
  • cherylg
    Cheryl Married on 06/26/2010
    Deirdre is FANTASTIC! She made me look like me..only more so...on my wedding day. I was glamorous and beautiful, but still me. My new husband was speechless when I walked down the aisle. The look on his face was what every bride dreams will be her groom's look. Her price is very reasonable. She came to my home for a trial makeup visit and was there on time on my wedding day. Deirdre is very responsive in returning calls. She did the entire bridal party (8 of us) and we were all gorgeous! I highly recommend De'Carr Beauty for a drop dead amazing look.

Chicago, 60611
8003195628
Location of (De' Carr Beauty &Cosmetics)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding