Go2Bella Alteration

5270 Peachtree Parkway Suite 110 A, Norcross, GA 30092 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Go2Bella Alteration

The Perfect Look Starts With The Perfect Fit

Go2Bella Alteration Services, is Atlanta’s largest clothing alterations, tailoring and Stylist shop. For over 25 years, we have provided our customers with the correct fit that compliments their unique style and body type. Our team of professional tailors, and seamstress are experts in repairing, restyling, shortening and remodeling all types of garments from formal dresses, suits, jeans to bridal wear.

Go2Bella Alteration knows everybody (and every single body) is different! We specialize in altering your clothes to fit you just right – flattering your exact size and shape, making sure you always look and feel good.

We all want to make the most of our limited time! We offer quick turnaround, with rush orders and drop-ins welcome. At Go2Bella, you can have same day services. No appointments needed, except for bridal gowns. ….

Go2Bella Alteration is dedicated to helping you fall in love with your entire wardrobe. From our hemming and clothing alterations, to repairing rips and tears, we are ready to assist you with any services you require. Your garments restyled or even resized to create the perfect fit for you.

Our quality, attention to detail and excellent customer service are known throughout the Atlanta area

Follow Go2Bella Alteration on

Go2Bella Alteration 1
Go2Bella Alteration 2
Go2Bella Alteration 3

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2016

Isabella did an amazing job! We were in a time crunch for getting my dress altered since it didn't come in until May 27 and we were leaving for our destination wedding June 11! I am also very petite which did not make her job any easier. Even still she did everything she could to help me relax and not be as stressed about the situation. She finished my dress by the day before we left. It fit perfectly and turned out to be absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Bella did an amazing job of altering my wedding dress to fit me perfectly! I am really short so I was terrified that it would end up too long or slightly too short, but she did an excellent job! I would highly recommend her for any type of formal attire alterations.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Go2Bella Alteration Pricing

Go2Bella Alteration Price Rates

Go2Bella Alteration FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months