23 Crestwood Ave, Hillsborough, NJ 08844 Map · Phone number

About GNJ DJ Service

We are a full service mobile DJ service based out of Hillsborough, NJ and serving the entire state. 40,000 song musical library encompassing all genres. We only use professional high end sound systems that include the top names in the pro-sound field (JBL, Denon, Shure, Crown, etc.). Additional sound systems available for separate cocktail hour, or ceremony locations. Let us work with you one on one to create the wedding reception that you have envisioned! In keeping with today's trend we specialize in a scaled down, but still elegant & sensational wedding experience without the over the top antics or budget.

Follow GNJ DJ Service on

card
card jpg w560h373
eddywedjpgw560h404

23 Reviews for GNJ DJ Service

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

Best DJ Service ever!

We got married on 3/23/19 and let me tell you - GARY IS THE BEST! He listened to everything we wanted, all our requests, he was on top of everything and everyone loved him! He even catered to us when we, mid-way through the reception, told him we were all having too much fun on the dance floor to cut the cake. He is so responsive and was an absolute ease to deal with the entire wedding process. I would recommend him over and over again, my guests are still talking about how great the music was! Thank you so much Gary for being such an essential part of our special day! Definitely book him, do it now, you'll regret it if you don't!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Amanda , congrats and all the best once again to you and Dan! It was a terrific day and I had a great time celebrating with an amazing couple. My job is easy when all I'm asked to do is make sure family and friends such as yours have a great time :) I could not have asked for a better couple to work with
  • Lizz

Lizz · Married on 12/01/2018

Gary was great. Responsive and receptive. Kept the party going all night. I’m still getting compliments about the music and I had nothing to do with it!

Sent on 06/05/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Lizz! I had a great time, and it was my pleasure to DJ for you and Colin, conrgrats!

Emily · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful Experience!

GNJ DJ service was wonderful! Gary played all the music we’d requested, and the music he chose worked perfectly with our selections. We’d wanted a wedding where everyone was on the dance floor and that’s what we got! One of the comments we received was, “I love that I know all this music!” I will recommend him to my friends for future events!

Sent on 12/07/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Emily congrats once again to you and Scott! It was a pleasure and honor to DJ @ your reception!

GNJ DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 975.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,525.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• 23 Crestwood Ave Hillsborough, 08844 See on map