GNJ DJ Service Reviews

20 Reviews for GNJ DJ Service

20 GNJ DJ Service Reviews
  • Lizz

Lizz · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Gary was great. Responsive and receptive. Kept the party going all night. I’m still getting compliments about the music and I had nothing to do with it!

Sent on 06/05/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Lizz! I had a great time, and it was my pleasure to DJ for you and Colin, conrgrats!

S · Married on 11/04/2018

Great DJ worth the money!! Everyone was happy with the service and music. He was very perfosional got the crowd moving. Will recommend to everyone and will use again. Put your trust in DJ Gary you will not be disappointed at all!!!

Preston · Married on 10/07/2018

Gary was the Absolute Best!

Gary was the absolute best! He kept the audience on their feet dancing THE ENTIRE TIME (he even got my dad to dance. If you knew my dad, you know he doesn't dance.) We provided a list of Must-Play songs and gave him our preferred genre, and he built a playlist around it that was spectacular. After the wedding was over and I was with my groomsmen, they kept talking about how awesome the DJ was, and I couldn't help but agree. Highly recommend him to anyone in the area needing an extremely affordable, absolutely top-notch DJ! Thanks for everything Gary :)

Sent on 10/19/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Congrats Preston & Arianna! I had a great time, it was an awesome night to celebrate with a fantastic couple :) My job is easy with such fun loving , easy going people

Anne · Married on 10/06/2018

Gary did my wedding on 10/6. Since it was his first time at our venue, he showed up super early and was super prepared for the potential outside ceremony + inside reception. His diligence and preparedness made me very relaxed way before the ceremony started. His equipment was top notch; we could hear the music very clearly from our ceremony site, cocktail hour outside, dining room, and dancing room. His lights were fancy and colorful; I strongly recommend getting them in your package to give your dance room some dimension. Most importantly, he picked out great songs that got the crowd dancing all night with minimal effort and direction from me and doubled as an excellent MC during introductions. From our first phonecall, I knew Gary is a very easy guy to like and trust, and he delivered everything we wanted! A++

Sent on 10/10/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Hi Anne- I had a fantastic time at your wedding, congrats to you & Aaron again! You selected a gorgeous venue, and it was really my pleasure to celebrate with such a fun, easy going couple, makes my job easy! All the best to you two :) Gary

Steven · Married on 06/23/2018

My wife and I are so happy we went with Gary, he kept the dance floor packed and had did a mix for the 20 year olds and then a mix for the parents and grandparents. He was very helpful and flexible through the whole process and he listened to what you wanted. His prices are very reasonable. Also the photo booth looked awesome, it wasn’t that boring booth, his was a bubble that lit up different colors and when you took a photo you had a bunch of options for the photo. All in all I highly recommend GNJ DJ service because you won’t regret it.

Sent on 07/05/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

thanks Steven! congrats to you and Sarah again. I was happy to be able to DJ and provide the photo booth for your special day. I could tell right from the start it was a fun crowd of great people.

suzanne · Married on 06/17/2018

I cannot begin to express our gratitude for the entertainment Gary provided for my daughter's wedding. He was extremely accommodating - helping us with song selection along the way and meeting with us as our schedule allowed was greatly appreciated. Planning our music for our event was high on our list of priorities and I was so grateful that he was able to be the one to make it happen.

Sent on 07/02/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Suzanne! I had a terrific time, it was a fun filled reception with fabulous guests, and hosts :)

Shana · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Gary G is absolutely wonderful to work with! He made our wedding an incredible night, and he creates an amazing playlist! He responds very quickly whenever you may have a question, and he is a pleasure to have at your wedding by making the whole night fun!

Sent on 06/04/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Shana! Congrats again to you and Anthony, It was my pleasure to celebrate with you and your family, all the best!

Alison · Married on 05/12/2018

Gary was responsive from the beginning. He was very easy to communicate with and provided us guidance when we needed it. He was also very flexible with last minute changes and made us feel more at ease that it was all okay. The music selections suited us and guests filled the dance floor all night long. Nobody wanted the music to stop at the end of the night. We have received a lot of compliment from our guests in regards to Gary and the music at our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We highly recommend using Gary for your event as well!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Allison! Congratulations again to you and Ryan. I had a great time , it was my pleasure to DJ for such an easy to work for, fun couple. You picked out a fantastic venue and it was a party to remember. All the best Gary

Dorrean · Married on 10/21/2017

Gary was extremely professional. He was always available by text and responded quickly. His website made it a breeze to choose our music. I would highly recommend Gary!

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Gary was amazing! He worked so well with all of our ideas and made our day perfect. Very quick to respond to any emails and on top of his game 100%! We recommend him fully to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 09/22/2017

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Aylssa, congrats again to you and Andrew! You were a terrific couple to work for and I had a great time at your reception.

Courtney · Married on 04/08/2017

We used GNJ DJ Service for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and photo booth. The entire time leading up to the big day Gary was there to help us with every question we had. From our first time meeting with him, Gary listened to our interests and thoughts on how to make our day very special. His online organizer made it easy to pick songs and make requests prior to the event. In addition, Gary included uplighting for our reception space in which he was able to change the colors once dinner was over. He created a star monogram that was projected on the ceiling to match our starry night theme. The photo booth he provided was also a big hit with our guests and was very reasonable in price. The photo booth was adjustable in size and allowed our guests to control the pictures they chose for their strips. Gary also was open to helping us create a scrapbook to document the memories our guests made in the photo booth. Our wedding was a night that we will always remember and Gary was a HUGE part of. We highly recommend him for any future events.

Sent on 04/16/2017

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Courtney! A memorable event is a combination of a great venue, a beautiful day, and most importantly a terrific couple. You had all three covered, and I was honored to DJ & provide the photo booth for your reception. Best wishes and congrats again to you and Charles!
  • User4757014 · 1+ year ago

Gary was an awesome DJ! He is a really nice guys, listened to and included our requests, and made sure to know how to pronounce all the names beforehand. He was very organized with preparations and the day of. Also, his price was so affordable, way less than other DJs of the same value. We were very satisfied! Our music and whole night was perfect.

Sent on 12/30/2016

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Jessica! Congrats again to you and Yohan. It was a pleasure and an honor to DJ for such a nice couple.

Jennifer · Married on 12/16/2016

Gary was a fantastic DJ. He was super easy to work with and he did a great job with our wedding. Guests were dancing the whole night. People have been telling me that this is one of the best weddings they have ever been to and that wouldn't have happened without Gary!!

Sent on 12/24/2016

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Jennifer, congrats once again to an easy to DJ for awesome coupl

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/03/2016

Gary did an amazing job at our wedding! He was so easy to work with and did a great job providing the fun atmosphere we wanted at our wedding! I would highly recommend him for any of your events!

Brittney · Married on 12/02/2016

Gary was amazing. He was very thorough and was very detail oriented. He played all requested songs and made the night as fun as possible!

Sent on 12/10/2016

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Brittney! I had a great time and it was an honor to DJ for such a wonderful couple, and terrific group of guests!

Christine · Married on 10/29/2016

Gary is very helpful, friendly and responsive to your phone calls and emails.

Sent on 11/05/2016

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Christine! Congratulations once again :)

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Gary was the first DJ that we met within the early stages of our wedding planning. After meeting with Gary we knew that we didn't need to meet with anyone else. He made it clear from the start that the music we choose should be about us. He in no way tried to sway us towards traditional or the perceived expected. He meshed very well with us and our wide variety of tastes.
    At the wedding, he was able to take charge and keep the mood appropriate without ever making himself the center of attention. He balanced our musical expectations perfectly throughout the night.
    At one point during the night, one of our guests had a medical scare that prompted 911 being called. Gary seized control of the situation immediately and made sure everyone remained calm. Despite that scare which suspended about a half hour of our celebration, he was able to lift everyone's spirits right back up without missing a beat once the situation was resolved.
    We would highly recommend gary for whatever event you are planning where music will be playing a big part.

Sent on 10/31/2016

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Laura, congrats again to you & Tim! I had a great time and you two made my job easy. All the best

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Gary is AMAZING! He was flexible and accommodating during the entire planning process as well as incredibly thorough and very reasonably priced. For anyone who has ever planned a wedding knows how stressful it can be... Gary was, literally, the only part of my planning that was stress free! He has a great, organized, website where you can choose all your special songs and list the order of events/bridal party names/special instructions. At our wedding, Gary delivered an upbeat, fun and extremely professional service. Our music and announcements were seamless, people were dancing the entire night and afterwards, multiple, guest commented on how great our DJ was. I'm extremely impressed and so happy we made the choice to hire Gary as our DJ. We have not one single complaint and would recommend him to anyone :) Thank you!
    -Katie

Sent on 10/17/2016

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Katie! You planned an awesome fall themed wedding and I was honored to be part of your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2016

Gary is amazing, so fun and so easy to work with. From our first call to the emails it was just a pleasure. The up-lighting and photo booth that his company provides is perfect. He really made the night so much fun and really read the crowd well as far as what people were enjoying and catered to us so well. Great attention to details, I'm certainly referring him to a few friends. GNJ DJ Services - phenomenal!

Sent on 02/04/2016

GNJ DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! Your winter wedding was a great way to start my year made easier by the fact that you were awesome to DJ for. Congrats again!

Deanna · Married on 07/20/2013

Gary was the perfect fit for an outside wedding!! The reception ran very smoothly and he listened to all of our needs. He was perfect and we all had a great time ! We will be calling him again!