25616 Fast Fox Trail, South Bend, IN 46628 Map · Phone number

About Glorious Gatherings by Susanne

I will coordinate every aspect of your wedding or event, beginning with an introductory meeting for us to get to know one another and discuss your wedding vision. From there, I will develop a long range timeline, work with you to create a wedding budget, provide referrals to the most appropriate vendors in your budget range and set up and accompany you on appointments, assist in menu selection, advise on floral and reception design, review vendor contracts, and develop ceremony and reception logistics and floor plans. For your wedding day, I will develop a meticulously detailed timeline that will be distributed to all vendors and the wedding party. I will coordinate your rehearsal and provide complete wedding day coordination and supervision, making sure that everything runs smoothly. I can also offer travel services for that special honeymoon and make recommendations on where to go and what to expect when you get there. I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Some of the other services that I can offer:

• Creative Event Design
  • Fresh Floral Arrangements
  • Special Effects
  • Staging
  • Lighting
  • Themed Props
  • Foliage Rentals
  • Customized Decor
  • Endless Possibilities - You Dream it, We deliver! The possibilities are endless!

Let me assist you with the most important event of your life, no matter what your budget is!

1bd6942ca2ac8a41 1338401279798 AutumnsWeddingDay
Table setting with centerpiece
1bd6942ca2ac8a41 1338401279798 AutumnsWeddingDay

1 Reviews for Glorious Gatherings by Susanne

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2012

Susanne at Glorious Gatherings made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Any issues that arose, she was there to take control so that I could enjoy my day. All planning was done long distance, and yet every detail came together beautifully. Susanne was able to suggest elements, such as lighting and additional ceremony musicians, that I hadn't even thought about, and yet she still was able to keep me within my budget. If you want a stress-free wedding day, I would highly recommend Glorious Gatherings.

Sent on 06/01/2012