Goshen, IN 46526 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Troyer Events

Ashley Troyer Events is an event planning + design boutique type company located in Northern Indiana. We serve South Bend | Fort Wayne and surrounding areas. We specialize in floral and decor as well making sure all of the details of your wedding are handled. We offer specialty rentals, linens, lighting, wedding accessories, invitations, custom party decor + invitations and will help you find your "dream team" vendors! Contact us for all of your event and wedding needs!

Follow Ashley Troyer Events on

597af52835ffa514 1530029267 fe71f8136b074847 1530029262457 2 blog1
02d2b17e70a7c564 1530029267 3680e7465d03b9a4 1530029262459 3 blog2
Table setu
Table setu
597af52835ffa514 1530029267 fe71f8136b074847 1530029262457 2 blog1

6 Reviews for Ashley Troyer Events

April · Married on 02/20/2010

I was married on February 20, 2010. Ashley helped me pull off an absolutely amazing wedding! Ashley did almost all of the decorating and I was awe struck at the decor surrounding my ceremony and my reception. She did an amazing job! She took so much stress off of my shoulders that I was able to concentrate on the fun aspects and truly enjoy my day as well as the days leading up to it. Ashley returned my calls and e-mails promptly and gave me her truthful professional advice which really helped in my decision making. Ashley allowed me to have MY wedding with MY ideas but she brought them to life. Even ideas that seem impossible Ashley can find you a way!! My wedding day was the best day of my life and if I had it to do all over again I could not and would not do it without Ashley.

Sent on 03/03/2010

Jenifer · Married on 08/16/2008

Ashley was really amazing for our wedding. I am not the type of person to really pay attention to detail so I knew I had to find someone to help. With my busy schedule and most times not available, Ashley handled all of the process very well! She gave great advice when I asked, she responded to my emails and calls immediately, she made sure everyone was on schedule and that we were on target for our budget. My mom and I are absolute fans and we're so happy that she helped us out! The flower arrangements were beautiful and guests from our wedding are still talking about what a wonderful evening it was!

Sent on 03/12/2009

Angela · Married on 03/08/2008

We were really pleased with the service Ashley provided for us. Her crew was exceptional and very helpful. We'll be using her again for our Open House when our house is completed and my sister is getting married in a few months and my mom said she had to have Ashley Troyer Events plan her wedding as well. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/18/2009

Ashley Troyer Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly

• Katie Whitcomb Photography
    Katie Whitcomb Photography Wedding Photographers

I L.O.V.E. Ashley! She is so talented and has an eye for beauty. Her experience and the dedication to her work really shows with every wedding. I highly recommend working with Ashley. You won't regret it.

• Goshen, 46526 See on map