Glenmar Photographers & Videographers

Lodi, NJ View map

$2,895 Most Popular Price

Choosing a Wedding Photographer in New Jersey is no easy task. Glenmar Photographers is a Professional Photography Studio that will take the time to listen and pay attention to the details that are precious to you. Our photographers are compassionate, patient, understanding, humorous at times, and have the ability to "give you room to breathe" when you need it! Our success and long standing in this business (over 18,000 weddings photographed) is reflected by our love for photography and our ability to build relationships with our clients and exceed their expectations! A high percentage of our studio’s clientele comes from family or friend referrals who are familiar with our personalized service in photography. PACKAGES STARTING AT $995.00

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1595.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2895

Multi. Locations
Toning
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Marissa A. Married on 10/04/2020

Very professional

I found Glenmar photographers through my brother in law.. he used them for his wedding and the pictures came out AMAZING! Elaine and her daughter we're so easy to work with. Elaine knew the perfect poses and places to take pictures.. you can tell that she knew what she was doing. Highly recommend!!!
    Mary Married on 07/08/2018
    I am so glad I chose Glenmar to photograph my wedding!! Elaine is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating to what types of pictures we wanted and she had some great poses up her sleeve! My pictures were stunning! i was so eager to get my pictures back and when I saw them they were everything I hoped for!
    Nicole Married on 11/11/2017
    I Used Glenmar For Both My Photography And Videography. Please Refer To My Google Review For The Photography Portion. As For The Videography Portion...Again, AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!! He Followed My Every Move And Captured All Of The Moments I Wouldn't Have Even Thought Of Myself! Highly Recommended!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Glenmar Photographers & Videographers 1
Discount
We offer a new special every month for photography packages that will fit every customer's budget! You can take a look at the special on our website: www.glenmarphotographers.com

Colonial Inn Catering Hall Northern New Jersey Colonial Inn Catering Hall Northern New Jersey Banquet Halls

The work that Glenmar Photography does for us is like no other. Photography is at its best when taken by Glenmar Photographers , the pictures speaks for itself.

Blush Beauty Blush Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is always a pleasure to work with the photographers at Glenmar. We often work with Elaine and she is always early and ready to work. She gets great shots, especially of the brides getting ready, which are usually the first shots to get skipped by other companies. We obviously think they are some of the most important ones of the day! She is a true professional and so sweet! They have a nice way of being there for all of the vital moments without getting in your way. They are the house photographers at many of the best venues in NJ and all of my brides have always had such nice things to say about them.

Nanina's in the Park Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

Great photography studio...they have a great eye and you will be pleased with their photos! They are very easy to work with for all your photography needs.

12 US-46 Lodi, NJ, 07644
Location of (Glenmar Photographers & Videographers)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding