Blush Beauty

Little Falls, New Jersey View map

A group of celebrity makeup artists and hair stylists in Little Falls, New Jersey, Blush Beauty has been featured in many nationally syndicated television shows and fashion runways. The stylists and artists at Blush Beauty also works with a number of glowing brides each year.

Hair and makeup services can be offered in studio at on-site at your preferred location. From consultations to hair and makeup trials, couples can work with both hair stylists and makeup artists to design their perfect wedding-day look. The team at Blush Beauty has the talent and experience to provide blowouts, hair extensions, and formal updos and styling, depending on your wedding vision. In regard to makeup services, couples can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as eye makeup. Additional makeup services available include:

• Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My day would not have been complete without Alyssa there. From the first time I met her, I felt more like a friend than a client. She's personable, professional, friendly, kind, caring, and an amazing makeup artist! Worth every penny!!!

Alyssa and Paula were amazing on my wedding day, and even before that.

I went for a hair and makeup trial, I was totally blown away. I've never felt beautiful, and they managed to make me feel gorgeous.
    We then had my mom and sister do hair and makeup trials. They were blown away too.

My wedding day, like most brides, was a little crazy. For us, the photographer was two hours early and was messing with my dress, pressuring me to take pictures when I wasn't ready, and was pestering me on when the flowers would arrive, when the groom would be ready to be photographed, when we'd be leaving. But Alyssa and Paula were calm, cool and collected. They actually stopped me from freaking out on the photographer. They kept me smiling and laughing.

I cannot thank them enough for helping me on my day! I have to think of other reasons for me to use their services!!!
    Marissa Married on 08/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful wedding day experience!!

You can’t go wrong using blush beauty! Alyssa is so talented at what she does and makes your whole wedding day experience stress free and memorable!! She goes above and beyond with making sure you’re comfortable with your wedding day look and makes sure it’s exactly what you want and envisioned. She’s ultra professional and very accommodating! She’s the only one I trust for makeup!
    Sarah Married on 08/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing experience ever

So beyond grateful for Alyssa and her team. She made my wedding morning absolutely seamless and stress free—and my bridesmaids and I were SO happy with our makeup . I still get compliments about how we looked, even months after my wedding!! Could not have asked for a better experience.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Golden Note Entertainment Golden Note Entertainment Wedding DJs

Awesome...Awesome...Awesome. Alyssa and her staff of artists are CRAZY AWESOME! Every bride that we have sent their way have looked amazing and have given us glowing reviews on their experience!

The Bridal Suite 500 Main Street, 500 Main Street Little Falls, New Jersey, 07424
973.632.9404

Services available by appointment 7 days a week
Location of (Blush Beauty)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding