131 Reviews for Glenmar Photographers & Videographers

Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
129 Glenmar Photographers & Videographers Reviews

I am so glad I chose Glenmar to photograph my wedding!! Elaine is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating to what types of pictures we wanted and she had some great poses up her sleeve! My pictures were stunning! i was so eager to get my pictures back and when I saw them they were everything I hoped for!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I Used Glenmar For Both My Photography And Videography. Please Refer To My Google Review For The Photography Portion. As For The Videography Portion...Again, AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!! He Followed My Every Move And Captured All Of The Moments I Wouldn't Have Even Thought Of Myself! Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

I absolutely love my wedding photos. Every moment of my wedding was captured perfectly! The album was put together beautifully.

Profile Picture Angel, 9/14/17, 1 Review
2.4

Initially DH and I were blown away by Glenmar. At our first meeting, we fell in love with the comfort and laid back approach that we felt with them. However, thing quickly changed.

1. GOOD/BAD: The engagement session lacked a lot of creativity.. I always liked how it looked so natural and candid in all of my other friends' engagement shoots, but it was evident in all the photos that poses were forced. We ended up selecting only 10 or so pictures for prints.

2. BAD: They asked us the night before the shoot to bring tip money for their daughter... which I thought was just blatantly rude/unprofessional! Knowing that we were on a tight budget and did not ask for a second photographer.. if they wanted to bring her that was fine, but don't insist that I pay her.

3. GOOD: The farm-like atmosphere of the place of the engagement shoot, which was suggested by Glenmar, was beautiful!

4. BAD: The day of the wedding was very argumentative. I wasn't afraid to say no to certain poses or ideas they suggested that I wasn't really a fan of. I made sure I politely declined, and our photographer seemed to take it personally and get an attitude as they day progressed. Eventually even the bridal party asked what her problem was, and they all said how uncomfortable and condescending she was to them.

5. BAD: A member of my bridal party was approached by one of the Glenmar staff during my reception and asked where the tip was. I didn't hear about this until the day after, and I was completely mortified!!! Unacceptable/unprofessional.

Bridal Guide for Tipping: Photographer and videographer:
You're not required to tip them if they own the studio.

We looked for another photographer in between our engagement shoot and wedding.. but due to the hefty deposit and the time crunch between the two events, we were unsuccessful. Ultimately, this was an unfortunate experience and I would not use again.

Profile Picture S, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Had our wedding last night at naninas in the park and I cannot say enough about how wonderful Elaine is. We had a complete blast taking pictures with her. She was able to capture every single moment and every single pose. Extremely talented and personable I absolutely adored working with her! Our second photographer was fantastic as well! So passionate about capturing the right image and also creating natural in the moment poses. We had a fantastic videographer as well who and taped all of our important moments that we will treasure forever. I felt so comfortable from the second I met Elaine. She is wonderful and I was so lucky to have such great photographers and videographer on the biggest day of my life. We had so much fun working and shooting with all three of them! Thank you!

Lauren & Joe
April 21, 2017

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I lvoed working with Glenmar. The photographer knew the venue and knew what pictured to take and when to just stand back. Very professional and the albums are absolutly wonderful.

Profile Picture jacklyn, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Glenmar Photographers in December of 2016 for our wedding. The first meeting was with Joe to discuss options of various packages, availability and pricing. He was professional and kind. Elaine was our photographer. She has a way about her that made us feel comfortable around her and an eye for taking great shots; both formal and candid. Karen handled the layout and design of the album. She is very talented and we are very happy with the final product!!! We highly recommend using Glenmar for your special occasion :)

Profile Picture User7930221, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Elaine, Joe, Tori, and Karen were a pleasure to work with. Joe was very helpful and hands on behind the scenes. Karen was so creative and and a pure joy to meet with. Elaine and Tori were by my side and kept us on schedule the day of the wedding. Both were professional, sweet, and understanding. They captured our day perfectly and we couldn't be happier. We highly recommend Glenmar to anyone seeking a photographer. You won't be disappointed and you'll love the final product!!
Katie and Greg Mariconda

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thanks to Glenmar for my beautiful wedding pictures. High quality and prompt delivery. Special thanks to Elaine and Karen for taking such great care of us. They made the process painless and fun. Highly recommend this company, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Mariaglenda, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Glenmar was a great choice for photography for our wedding! They are great at what they do!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!!! We love all of our photos that Elaine and Tori took!! I highly recommend them to anyone!!! Treated us like family!!! Will definitely use them again!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Glenmar Photographers were great to work with! We met with Joe and picked out a package that fit our budget and our pictures came out wonderful. Elaine did our engagement shots as well as the photos for our wedding. We also had Tori helping her out for our big day. Elaine is great at what she does and gets some really remarkable photos. Karen did a great job with our albums and we couldn’t be happier. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The photographer was great. They did what u asked. The photos were amazing.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Glenmar Photographers services were exceptional. I will be sure to recommend their service to any of my friends in future events. The quality of their product and service can't be beat.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Glenmar Photographers did an excellent job when it came to my wedding last year! They always got back to me when I needed to discuss something or contact them. They were always professional and arrived on time and had no issues the day of my wedding. My engagement photos, albums and the video came out beautiful. They did exactly what I requested for photos. The only thing I would give as a critcism is even though I got their special it still was expensive ,for example I was only able to get two digital prints of my engagement shoot since all the pictures had the copyright, To get the ditigal prints it cost extra which got expensive. Even though it included a lot in the special I wish i had an the assistant as well but that was extra and more images in the album. Overall a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Kent and Ashley helped make our wedding day seem flawless. They were enthusiastic, professional, open to our photo ideas, and even had some non traditional photo ideas of their own. They both made us feel comfortable the moment we met. I would recommend both of them hands down!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer and videographer you cannot get better than Glenmar. Our son was being Bar Mitzvahed and we could not have been any happier with results from the minute they arrived until we received the photo albums and video. We will definitely use them again for the next special occasion in our lives :)

Profile Picture User7324607, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My sister used Glenmar 15 years ago when she got married and loved their service. I used Glenmar for my wedding photography in May 2015. We had two photographers and they were both amazing. Super friendly, in all the chaos of the day Fima and Kent made sure we were taking pictures at every opportunity to capture our special moments. The final result pictures were beautiful, Karen was very easy to work with creating our albums and they came out perfect. I made very minimal changes to my final album and she was able to capture exactly what I wanted changed. In terms of pricing we did a lot of pricing on different vendors and Glenmar offered a great value for our package.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

My wedding was on May 9, 2015 could of asked for any more Elaine was amazing everything I asked for was done.... Amazing job from Glenmar will definitely be recommending them....

Profile Picture Donna, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Glenmar was absolutely fantastic. Very easy to work with and their quality of work is amazing. We received our albums and video and are beyond happy with it. I definitely recommend two photographers Dan and Elaine were both fabulous with capturing different elements of the wedding. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tricia, 4/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Glenmar is a fantastic company to use for photo and video needs. We used Glenmar for our engagement photos and our wedding. From the day we had Elaine for our engagement shoot and she worked great with us, even with my dog who we included in our photos. For the wedding we had Kent who was fantastic. He arrived prior to the time scheduled and began working immediately. He made his best effort in getting all the photos I wanted. Everything we have had done through Glenmar was phenomenal. I absolutely love all my photos, albums, and my video.

Profile Picture Allisa, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Glenmar is an amazing company! I highly recommend their services. Elaine and Ashley are so talented and creative. They worked with our ideas and made sure that we got the shots that we wanted! When it came to designing our album Karen is amazing! I cant wait to come up with another reason to work with them again!!!!

Profile Picture Kristiann, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All was beautiful! Love my album and unique pictures

Profile Picture User5245261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

very professional. easy to work with. Great quality photos and albums. Everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture User4558305, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we first spoke with Ashley she immediately understood the look and feel I wanted for my wedding day. Her and Elaine were our photographers for the day. I had given them a Pinterest list of shots that I wanted and they both made sure we got every one in our own unique way. I had surprises planned for my husband and my family members throughout the day but Ashley and Elaine were the ones who had a suprise for me and brought props for a picture I ultimately chose for my thank you cards. Karen did an amazing job putting our albums together as well. There was constant communication between us to make sure the books came out perfectly. I absolutely love the albums and the pictures. I highly recommend these guys. They listen to what you want and produce a great product. As much as you plan your perfect day in the end you're left with the pictures...make sure they are worth it...and they will be with Glenmar!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/17/14, 1 Review