Glendale Florist

Cincinnati, Ohio View map

Glendale Florist is a modern florist for couples’ weddings in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This florist helps couples add color and texture to their wedding day through naturally vibrant florals and floral arrangements. Creative Director Beth Kautzman and her team of designers work with couples to find the best flowers and arrangements for couples on their wedding day, no matter the theme, season, or size.

Beth and her team have worked with all types of weddings, succeeding in creating traditional, modern, seasonal, and ethnic displays for couples. They can also design any other style of arrangement, from rustic and vintage to nautical and eclectic to glamorous and romantic, and more. The planning process begins with consultations, so that the florists can understand exactly what couples are looking for. From there, they plan the event design and offer couples samples as they work. On the day of the wedding, the team at Glendale Florist takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup so that couples don’t have to worry about a moment. Available arrangements from this vendor include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Katy
    Katy H. Married on 11/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Peonies from Chile in November, Need I say more??

Beth and her team were spectacular and went above and beyond for our big day! I had dreamed of having peonies at my wedding. Turns out peonies are not in season in November! Beth had the Peonies shipped in from Chile and they were extraordinary! My bouquet was exactly what i wanted! The bridesmaids bouquets, the groomsmen boutonnieres and the greenery decor were stunning. Beth and her team were so incredible about taking the time to set up and stay for the flip from ceremony to reception at our venue. The craftsmanship and beauty of the whole order was well priced, especially for the special requests I had! Thank you Beth and team for going above and beyond for our special day! Blake and I are so thankful for everything that you helped with. My train and our day would not have been the same without you!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 09/21/2019

Made Our Elopement Special

My (now) husband and I decided to have a courthouse marriage ceremony in mid-May, and we wanted flowers to make our day feel a bit more special. And WOW! are we so glad we chose Glendale Florist. Their customer service was top-notch. I gave them a few kinds of flowers I liked and a general color scheme, and they created the PERFECT arrangement for my bouquet as well as a boutonniere for my fiance. Everyone at the courthouse and outside during our post-ceremony photoshoot asked where the flowers were from. My parents also called Glendale to make an additional arrangement as a surprise for us, and it was also absolutely beautiful. Both my mother and my husband commented on how incredibly kind everyone at the shop was when they interacted with them. I've told my husband that I will now only accept bouquets from Glendale :)

Photos by Brittany Bays Photography, Cincinnati
    Christy Married on 09/17/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so flexible when I wanted to make changes to my wedding arrangements, and gave great suggestions when I wasn’t sure what to do. On my wedding day, it poured rain and I was supposed to have an outdoor ceremony. Beth and her crew came early and helped me decide on how to set everything up inside, and they even ran back to the store to get a few more floral pieces. They set up, and cleaned up as well. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate and recommend Glendale florist!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Regan & Graylin
    35 photos · 10/11/2020

Glendale Lyceum Glendale Lyceum Historic Weddings

The Glendale Florist is absolutely one of our favorite florists at the Glendale Lyceum. Beth and her team can recreate your vision in flowers and decor, for a very reasonable price. Do yourself a favor and check them out!

The Grove Event Center The Grove Event Center Banquet Halls

Glendale Florist's flowers always look great at The Grove!

1133 Congress Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio, 45246

Monday- Saturday 8:30-4:30 Wedding consultations by appointment
Location of (Glendale Florist)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding