1133 Congress Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45246 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Glendale Florist

Glendale Florist is a modern florist for couples’ weddings in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This florist helps couples add color and texture to their wedding day through naturally vibrant florals and floral arrangements. Creative Director Beth Kautzman and her team of designers work with couples to find the best flowers and arrangements for couples on their wedding day, no matter the theme, season, or size.

Beth and her team have worked with all types of weddings, succeeding in creating traditional, modern, seasonal, and ethnic displays for couples. They can also design any other style of arrangement, from rustic and vintage to nautical and eclectic to glamorous and romantic, and more. The planning process begins with consultations, so that the florists can understand exactly what couples are looking for. From there, they plan the event design and offer couples samples as they work. On the day of the wedding, the team at Glendale Florist takes care of delivery, setup, and cleanup so that couples don’t have to worry about a moment. Available arrangements from this vendor include:

• Aisle decor

Glendale Florist 6
Glendale Florist 7

christy · Getting married on 09/17/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so flexible when I wanted to make changes to my wedding arrangements, and gave great suggestions when I wasn’t sure what to do. On my wedding day, it poured rain and I was supposed to have an outdoor ceremony. Beth and her crew came early and helped me decide on how to set everything up inside, and they even ran back to the store to get a few more floral pieces. They set up, and cleaned up as well. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate and recommend Glendale florist!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Glendale Florist 10
    Glendale Florist 11
    Glendale Florist 12

Lucy McGrath · Married on 04/13/2019

Beth and the Glendale Florist Team were beyond amazing

I cannot say enough good things about Beth and her team. I live in San Francisco, but my wedding was in Cincinnati so I was planning everything from afar. I reached out to her on Wedding Wire and heard back within a day. We spoke on the phone and planned to meet in person next time I was in town. When we met, she made me feel at ease! I had a few ideas and some pictures, which she ran with! I mentioned some of the colors we were looking at and mentioned that peonies were my favorite, and she showed me numerous flowers and greenery to build around the peonies! She made me feel comfortable with my price range and that my wedding would be beautiful with what we had planned.

As we got closer to the date, we spoke a couple more times about centerpieces, flowers for the cake, and other random pieces. Beth was always kind and patient with me!

When we got to the day of the wedding, I walked into the venue and all of the greenery and flowers exceeded my wildest expectations. Everything looked absolutely perfect. Beth took my small ideas and made them into a beautiful scene. The bridesmaids’ bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! They completely matched my color scheme and looked perfect.

Again, I cannot say enough good things about Beth and her team. Pricing was reasonable, the flowers were beautiful, and the service was absolutely exceptional! Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful, Beth!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Glendale Florist 13
    Glendale Florist 14
    Glendale Florist 15

Glendale Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Glendale Lyceum
    Glendale Lyceum Historic Weddings

The Glendale Florist is absolutely one of our favorite florists at the Glendale Lyceum. Beth and her team can recreate your vision in flowers and decor, for a very reasonable price. Do yourself a favor and check them out!

• The Grove Banquet & Event Center
    The Grove Banquet & Event Center Banquet Halls

Glendale Florist's flowers always look great at The Grove!

• 1133 Congress Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio, 45246 See on map