Glendale Florist Reviews

Glendale Florist 6
Glendale Florist 7

christy · Married on 09/17/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so flexible when I wanted to make changes to my wedding arrangements, and gave great suggestions when I wasn’t sure what to do. On my wedding day, it poured rain and I was supposed to have an outdoor ceremony. Beth and her crew came early and helped me decide on how to set everything up inside, and they even ran back to the store to get a few more floral pieces. They set up, and cleaned up as well. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate and recommend Glendale florist!

Glendale Florist 8
    Glendale Florist 9
    Glendale Florist 10

Lucy McGrath · Married on 04/13/2019

Beth and the Glendale Florist Team were beyond amazing

I cannot say enough good things about Beth and her team. I live in San Francisco, but my wedding was in Cincinnati so I was planning everything from afar. I reached out to her on Wedding Wire and heard back within a day. We spoke on the phone and planned to meet in person next time I was in town. When we met, she made me feel at ease! I had a few ideas and some pictures, which she ran with! I mentioned some of the colors we were looking at and mentioned that peonies were my favorite, and she showed me numerous flowers and greenery to build around the peonies! She made me feel comfortable with my price range and that my wedding would be beautiful with what we had planned.

As we got closer to the date, we spoke a couple more times about centerpieces, flowers for the cake, and other random pieces. Beth was always kind and patient with me!

When we got to the day of the wedding, I walked into the venue and all of the greenery and flowers exceeded my wildest expectations. Everything looked absolutely perfect. Beth took my small ideas and made them into a beautiful scene. The bridesmaids’ bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! They completely matched my color scheme and looked perfect.

Again, I cannot say enough good things about Beth and her team. Pricing was reasonable, the flowers were beautiful, and the service was absolutely exceptional! Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful, Beth!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Glendale Florist 11
    Glendale Florist 12
    Glendale Florist 13

Sara Petrocy · Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience on short timing

We had Beth provide flowers and simple table arrangements for my daughter’s USA reception. (The actual reception took place in Australia two months prior.). For a variety of reasons I kept delaying making a plan for flowers and table decorations. With less than three weeks prior to the event, based on a friend/retired florist recommendation, I called Glendale Florist. Even with it being the busy holiday season she was able to meet with me the next day. I showed her pictures of the flowers from Australia (which were all native to Australia and not as well known in the MidWest US) and a few other ideas I had found on Pinterest. Beth immediately put my mind at ease. She had a depth of knowledge of the flowers and was able to get many of the same flowers and then incorporate some winter foliage to make two stunning and unique arrangements. She also was able to provide greenery, glass pillars, and candles for the tables. They delivered and set up the arrangements and table decorations in the afternoon and then came and picked up everything at the end of the event. It was so easy and stress free for all of us. I was also pleased that Beth was knowledge about our venue (even though it was in KY and is a relatively new venue.) I wish I had found Glendale Florists earlier in my planning process and not wasted as much time worrying about floral and table arrangements. And a bonus was the arrangements lasted 3 weeks once we got them home. I am including photos taken 3 days after the event.

Glendale Florist 14
    Glendale Florist 15

Erin · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful!

It was such a pleasure working with Beth at Glendale florist. She was able to match our vision and style perfectly. The reception looked amazing! The flowers created such a romantic atmosphere. We were very happy for them to be a part of our wedding day!

• Rachel

Rachel Applegate · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements and incredible experience

Beth is absolutely brilliant. She was so easy to work with and truly cares about her brides. I loved the experience with her and built such a great relationship with her through the process. But getting down to the bottom of the review, I could not recommend her more. You would be insane not to work with her. Our ceremony was absolutely perfection. She created the arch and backdrop from greenery and ferns and it was jaw dropping. Our bouquets were insanely gorgeous- the amount of compliments we received all night on the bouquets and center pieces were countless. She truly outdid herself and created my perfect image. I don’t have our professional pictures back just yet so enjoy our low quality phone pictures in the meantime! The photos didn’t do the flowers justice.

Glendale Florist 16
    Glendale Florist 24
    Glendale Florist 25
  • Toni

Toni · Married on 11/02/2018

I have no words... wonderful experience!

Working with Beth at Glendale Florist was like working with family... She went above and beyond, was respectful of my budget, and overall felt that she truly cared about MY vision. She even stayed to help the venue with the ceremony/reception flip- which was NOT apart of her job responsibilities- but she knew how important it was to me. (Thank you Beth)!!

The photos don't do her service justice- I would highly recommend her and her staff's expertise without a doubt. Thank you for EVERYTHING. Truly appreciative and blessed to have had Glendale Florist apart of our big day!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Glendale Florist 26
    Glendale Florist 27

Stephanie Callow · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing wedding flowers

Absolutely perfect flowers for our wedding day! Respectful of our budget but still everything we wanted. Went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception decor beautiful.

Glendale Florist 28
    Glendale Florist 29
    Glendale Florist 30
    Glendale Florist 31

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

Extremely Knoledgable and amazing arrangements

Beth is amazing! My mother and I met with her and all I had was the color scheme I wanted for my wedding and she did the rest. She knew exactly the look I wanted and in the end her arrangements were just stunning. They were exactly what I had pictured, and the colors and flowers she chose perfectly complemented the bridesmaids dresses as well as my own. If you are looking for a florest, look no further.

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Glendale Florist 32
    Glendale Florist 33
    Glendale Florist 34

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond Amazing Flowers and People

Beth at Glendale Florist was a dream to work with. My first meeting with her I pulled up my Pinterest board with all my floral dreams for my wedding and she immediately go the vibes/look I was going for. I know nothing about flowers and that did not matter at all. She instantly went to her refrigerator and started pulling out flowers in the color wheel house and style I was going for. It was so nice to actually start to see something being put together and helped me relax so much more knowing her and i were on the same page. Flash forward to my wedding day, I cried when I saw my bouquet and the flowers for my bridesmaids. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. Then I get to my reception and I was blown away. It was everything I ever wanted and more. No detail was missed by Beth and she goes above and beyond for her brides making sure is exactly how they dreamed it would be. I recommend her to everyone i know and I won't have anyone else do flowers for me ever again.

Glendale Florist 35
  • Dayla

Dayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was 9/15/18. Glendale Florist was an absolute dream to work with! Beth Lauter is the most genuine, sincere, and kind-hearted florist I have ever worked with. It meant so much to me that I could sense from her that we weren't just another wedding, she genuinely wanted to make sure everything was how we wanted, and for that, I am forever grateful. She was excellent to work with our budget and my vision. Everything was done in such a professional manner and on time. Our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. I also found it amazing that they offer to donate your leftover flowers/centerpieces to hospice facilities. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend working with Beth & Glendale florist!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Glendale Florist 36
    Glendale Florist 37

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing value and quality, so easy to work with!

We used the Glendale Florist for our wedding at the Glendale Lyceum and everything was wonderful. Beth was so easy to work with, put together a plan within our budget and made our wedding day SO beautiful. We still "ooh" and "aah" at pictures of our flowers and arrangements when we see pictures :)

Sent on 01/29/2019

Abbey Schriner · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing bouquet

Beth did an incredible job working with me to make my dream bridal bouquet a reality. Worth every penny! Would recommend to everyone!

Glendale Florist 38

D Woesl · Married on 07/15/2018

Johnathan and Des Wedsinf

I called the Glendale Florist shortly before the wedding. She squeezed us in even though they were having a big day that day. I have used this florist for my daughters prom flowers etc in the past and knew of the quality of their work. They were so helpful and accommodating. They loaned us flower stands and even ties bows for me that morning. J showed her what the bouquet should look like and they exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t have been happier with the quality and with the above and beyond service. She always answered my emails in a timely manner and was so kind and helpful. I will never go anywhere else!

Anar · Married on 06/30/2018

Beth and team from Glendale Florist did an amazing job at my Indian-Catholic wedding. She provided flower bouquets for bridesmaids, table centerpieces at multiple events, decor at our Sangeet, table numbers, and seating/chairs for our Indian ceremony, as well as transport and set-up. She understood my vision and color scheme and delivered. She went above and beyond (like taking my extra pair or shoes to my chair before the reception). Our guests were totally wowed by the decor and we really enjoyed working with Beth. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Melissa and Trip Navaro · Married on 06/23/2018

Beth took our ideas and visions, that were whimsical and scattered and made them a full reality.

Beth and her team met with us and took our want of a French upscale yet country side experience and made it a reality. Of all of the qualities she brought to the table that we loved, hands down her knowledge of the vision combined with the venue, audience and season brought our wedding to an almost magical level we could have only hoped for. Not once do we need to really lead, guide or even manage her team. They were the consummate professionals but so intimate and engaged. Our wedding was spectacular, and this was in large part due to her work. We valued her suggestions, trusted them and let her do what she knows. She made our vision come to life.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Caroline · Married on 06/16/2018

Incredible Florist

I had a difficult flower that I wanted, orchids, along with a much lower price point. Beth was able to find exactly what I wanted along with kept me under budget! It was absolutely amazing and I could not ask for a better florist!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Glendale Florist 39

Christina Miller · Married on 06/09/2018

Miller Wedding at the Glendale Lyceum

They are so wonderful! They made my vision come true. Anything that came up, they were amazing at communicating and figuring out what to do. They are so friendly and thorough. I couldn’t be more grateful for them. They truly did a beautiful job and I’m still in love with all the flowers they provided. They’re a hard working group that is very passionate about the work they do and it definitely shows. Not to mention they were affordable which was a plus!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Glendale Florist 40
    Glendale Florist 41
    Glendale Florist 42
    Glendale Florist 43
    Glendale Florist 44

RAJVI · Married on 05/27/2018

Love this vendor!

They made my vision become a reality and with such ease! Loved working with them as she went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect. Couldn’t have been more happy!!

Kelsey Kennedy · Married on 05/12/2018

Incredible!

I would recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable, high quality service. They helped me achieve the exact look that I was hoping for at my wedding - and they were there from start to finish! I was very impressed and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Glendale Florist 45

Al B · Married on 05/05/2018

Easy to work with and affordable

I would recommend Beth and her team to anyone looking for a florist. Glendale florist was easy to work with and provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding- from centerpieces to bouquets, her arrangements completed my day! Not only was everything cost-effective, but Beth and her team made my vision come alive and I could not be happier with them!

Jenny · event on 11/11/2017

Above and beyond in every category...beautiful flowers and decor, exemplary personalized services with outstanding attentiveness to every last detail!! Accommodating and immediately responsive to requests and to any event needs that arose. I highly recommend the talented and customer service focused Glendale Florist. My dinner/dance event was more visually stunning than I could have ever imagined or hoped....they elevated my ideas and likes to a level that I could only describe as spectacular. Truly an unforgettable evening.....thank you!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kari · Married on 11/11/2017

Our experience with Glendale Florist was wonderful! All of Beth's designs were exactly what I had envisioned and everything was beautiful on the day of our wedding. We received so many compliments on the centerpieces and bridal party flowers. Planning was stress-free and Beth had so many helpful suggestions and ideas. We highly recommend Glendale Florist!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Dorrit · Married on 11/04/2017

Beth was incredible from the first time we met until we received the flowers she kept after the wedding. She absolutely helped make our daughters wedding a dream come true. Highly recommend Beth/Glendale Florist!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Glendale Florist 46
    Glendale Florist 47
    Glendale Florist 48
    Glendale Florist 49
    Glendale Florist 50
    Glendale Florist 51

Rose · Married on 11/04/2017

As a wedding vendor myself I have the advantage of knowing many people in the industry. I knew that Beth and her team do fantastic work! But on my day she over exceeded my expectations. When they delivered my bouquet I was beside myself on how she took what I said in our meeting and just blew it out of the water. Our bridesmaids and guests couldn't believe how beautiful they were! The flowers also transformed our Ivy Hills Country Club into something even more beautiful! Thank you guys so much! I don't have the professional photos yet but I'm sure they will look even better!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Glendale Florist 52
    Glendale Florist 53
    Glendale Florist 54

Carly · Married on 11/03/2017

Highly recommend!! Beth is amazing and truly gifted at what she does. I gave her ideas of what I liked and she completely blew me away and made my imagination come to life. She will go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. Everyone at the shop is so friendly and helpful. Guarantee to wow you on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/01/2018