West Covina, CA 91791 Map · Phone number

• Barbi

Barbi · Married on 11/18/2018

Life saving!

Jicel was a life saver!
    My original make up artist canceled on me 5 days prior to my wedding, luckily Jicel was able to squeeze me in and did an amazing job! I will be forever greatful!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Cecilia · Married on 04/08/2017

Had a GREAT experience with Jicel ! I actually hired her before my makeup trial based on all the great reviews and photos since I was running out of time for my wedding. I am happy I went with my instinct ! Had the makeup trial for my bachlorette and exceeded my expectations. Showed her some photos of what I had in mind ( Glam look) and she nailed it! Felt sooo pretty and loved how proud she was of her work !

Wedding day she arrived with 2 assistants that help with hair and all did a great job! We had 2 moms and 3 BMs and myself ( bride) . My makeup turned out amazing AGAIN ! Also, it lasted ALL night and I felt beautiful ! The girl that did my hair was amazing ! I knew I wanted my hair down but wanted it to be different than anything I could do , showed here photos from Pinterest and BAM - Exactly what I envisioned and curls lasted all night.

I would highly recommend Glamour on the Go! Can't wait to have her Glam me up again soon ! She is a true professional and super friendly !

Sent on 04/26/2017

Betsi · Married on 10/08/2016

I love Jicel! My experience, thus far, is just the trial and I fell absolutely in love with her work and her professionalism! She can carry a conversation as if she was your long lost friend. Most importantly, I truly appreciated her organizational skills.
    Needless to say, I booked her for the wedding. I am excited... I will update after the wedding with a picture.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Award

• West Covina, 91791 See on map
    Location of (Glamour on the go)