Aurora, CO 80016 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About GLAM TEAM

Glam Team™ is an Award Winning, Professional Hair and Makeup Company based in and available throughout Colorado.

I have compiled an amazing team of makeup artist and hairstylists to be part of your Glam Team™. Only the best will do.

All of our stylists and artists are licensed, insured and carry a full professional kit of products to every event.

When you hire Glam Team™, feel at ease knowing you hired the best!

Although we are a Wedding Specialty Company, Glam Team™ is available for brides (and their entire bridal party), Special Occasions, Photoshoots, Bat Mitzvahs, Girls' Night Out and Private or Group Glamour Classes!

The Team is available for events in all Denver Metro and Boulder areas, along the Front Range from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins as well as Colorado Mountain resorts including (but not limited to) Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Breckenridge, Keystone, Steamboat Springs, Winter Park and Estes Park.

Your Glam Team™ is available for all group sizes…small and large!

• LeedaBeauty Makeup & Hair
couture bride
couture bride
forest bride
forest bride
curly updo half updo with rhinestone hair pin.
curly updo half updo with rhinestone hair pin.
bride2
6e7459c2dd383bdf logo GLAMTEAM

18 Reviews for GLAM TEAM

Blaine · Married on 07/29/2017

Rachael, Chelsea and team are absolutely amazing! Chelsea, Pyiere and Christine were the hair and makeup stylists for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law the day of my wedding. All three stylists arrived at the location early and were all ready to go when the wedding party arrived. They were extremely professional, took the time to understand the look each person wanted and were super sweet. Chelsea did my hair and makeup, I was so in love with the results! The day of my wedding I told Chelsea I wanted to do my hair and makeup differently than what she did during my trial and boy did she deliver! I was blown away by how I looked and got so many compliments through out the night! Chelsea also made sure to keep me relaxed the entire morning. The hair and makeup also lasted all night long and into the next morning on all the women! I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Rachael, Jewels and the Glam Team crew were amazing to work with from start to finish. Rachael was so responsive and professional in the planning and coordination and Jewels was incredible. The ladies (Glam Team) traveled to our venue and provided hair and make-up for all the bridesmaids and moms and it was such a special part of the day. Not only did everyone look and feel beautiful, but it was an opportunity to spend some valuable time with the most important women in my life before I said, “I do”. I highly recommend Glam Team! First-rate professionals and artists!

Sent on 01/29/2017

GLAM TEAM's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such a glowing review for us! It was truly our honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!
    Best,
    Rachael and The Glam Team

Kristi · Married on 05/06/2016

Rachael Peffer is just amazing! She was able to make my wedding party look amazing and cohesive, while accommodating each of our style preferences--including our lovely flower girls. We each loved our hair and makeup, felt beautiful, and looked great in photos. Aside from what a wonderful job she did with hair and makeup, she was a calming, relaxing, joyful personality to be with on the morning of my wedding. She helped all of us relax and added to accomplishing my dream wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Award

GLAM TEAM FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer
    Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Rachael is beyond amazing. She is personal, takes time to do trials and answer questions, and customizes everything to what you need for your wedding. On top of that she is an amazing person and does an amazing job. I highly recommend Rachael for all your hair and make-up needs for your wedding or special event!

• Masterful Musicians
    Masterful Musicians Wedding Musicians

These gals bring a host of skills to make the entire wedding party look great. Every member of the team helps to set a festive tone while reducing the stress of nervous attendants and brides.

• Aurora, 80016 See on map
    Tuesday - Thursday by appointment only. Friday- Sunday on location for weddings. Mondays we are closed.