About GLAM SQUAD CITY

Glam Squad City is sharing the life of Makeup & Hair Artistry, with discovering new products to play with and incorporate into our work. Being inspired by so many different things and the infinite possibilities they presented to create and started this blog as a way to share some of those experiences, product reviews and tips with you.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: San Diego

3 Reviews for GLAM SQUAD CITY

Great service and I looked AMAZING on my wedding, CeCe and her team are very professional and Glamsquadcity Prices are very reasonable for the High quality work that they do. And they are involved in Charitable work they are hosting a Catwalk for the Cure 4/16/11.. tickets can be purchased wesbite: Thecure.eventbrite.com .I cant wait to see your teams work for the fashion show. Best Wishes

Profile Picture Janelle, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Glam Squad City was nominated on 10news.com as one of the A-list business in San Diego, and I am SOOO glad I used them for my wedding. Thanks so much CECE for making me LOOK FABULOUS on my wedding. I look forward to seeing your teams work at the fashion show.

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am very satified with the makeup and hair services that Glam squad city has done for me in the past with my models for there photoshoots. And I always send them referrals all the time.

Profile Picture catherine , 6/27/09, 1 Review