Serving valley wide, Phoenix, AZ 85024 Map · Phone number

About Gina Keilen Photography

Gina Keilen is a wedding and lifestyle photographer serving Scottsdale, Tucson, Sedona, and the greater Phoenix valley metro area. I combine editorial, fashion, and photojournalistic approaches to provide my clients with exceptional images. I was just recently married myself and I completely understand the rush of emotions that overcomes you the entire day of your wedding. My approach is creative and thoughtful all the while ensuring each and every detail and emotion of your day is well documented. I truly believe it is an honor and a privilege to be a part of your wedding day!

JJ079
KNOT15
KNOT14

13 Reviews for Gina Keilen Photography

Christine · Married on 03/21/2015

Gina was BEYOND AMAZING!!! I loved working with her for our engagement pictures and our wedding day. She is very professional and makes sure she captures the best pictures possible. She kept me updated on when pictures would be done and what to expect she also answered every question I had. I will be using her in the future when we start a family!

Abbey · Married on 08/16/2014

Gina is a 10 out of 10. My husband and I had been looking for a photographer for our wedding for a few months…we'd attending wedding expos, looked online, researched referrals…and Gina was the only person we found who delivered AMAZING & CREATIVE photos with the flexibility to customize her package to our budget. My husband and I were floored by the outrageous costs we'd seen from other photographers, but Gina patiently worked with us to come up with the package and price that was right for us…without ever making us feel bad.

The day of the wedding, Gina was professional, prepared, and flexible (all while being pregnant, none the less!). She did a great job rolling with the punches and I was so grateful that she kept everyone (read: the groomsmen) organized, all while being very friendly and patient. This was especially helpful since we did our photos outside after our ceremony in August…in Arizona…and no one wanted to be outside longer than we had to!

Our pictures turned out absolutely stunning! They were fun, creative, and Gina perfectly capture the emotion of the day. We've gotten a ton of compliments already!

I would recommend Gina 1000%!

Melanie · Married on 05/10/2014

Gina was so fabulous and I couldn't be happier that I trusted my wedding planner (Meant2Be Events) to spend the additional money on Gina. I had some unrealistic expectations of photographer costs but I was so thrilled with Gina's work (both the engagement shoot and the wedding day). Gina listens to what you want, does what you want, and is really easy to work with. Even while pregnant, she was getting on the ground to get the perfect shots --- way above and beyond haha. It takes about 6-8 weeks to get the final product but you'll have a sneak preview before then. She even photoshopped some photos for me when my dress was showing a little too much skin for a wedding album :) I can't recommend Gina enough and having a second shooter was definitely the way to go.

Award

Gina Keilen Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Serving valley wide Phoenix, 85024 See on map