Montclair, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number

About Gina Brozon

A freelance wedding makeup artist in Montclair, New Jersey, Gina Brozon is also a state licensed esthetician with a passion for making women feel beautiful. Gina Brozon will work with you to make you look and feel like yourself by highlighting your best features and focusing on your soft, natural beauty.

Gina appreciates each individual’s natural beauty, and through consultations and makeup trials, you and your bridal party can work with her to determine your best features to highlight on your wedding day. She offers both airbrush and contour makeup, as well as eye makeup, tattoo coverage and fake eyelash application. If desired, Gina will travel to your location for on-site makeup application.

gina brozon 01 51 127020

Gina Brozon 2
Gina Brozon 3
Gina Brozon 4

Rowena · Married on 04/13/2018

I'm so thankful that I was introduced to Gina by my sister-in-law to do the make up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I had originally booked with another make-up artist who turned out to be unreliable and non-responsive to my calls or texts. I was panicking because my wedding was fast approaching and I needed to find another make-up artist as soon as possible. My sister-in-law introduced me to Gina and I could not have been more lucky. She responded to me right away and even took a day off from her other job as a preschool teacher to make herself available on my wedding day, which was on a Friday. We scheduled a trial run and I knew right away she was the one I wanted. I told her I wanted a natural look since I don't wear make-up normally. I wanted to be recognizable to myself, but have my features brought out. She delivered. I got so many compliments on my trial run pictures and most importantly, I really loved it. Gina came to my parents' house on the wedding morning. Since she is so experienced with doing weddings, she accurately estimated the time needed to do me and my 5 bridesmaids and gave me great suggestions on what to do to keep on schedule. Everything worked out smoothly like clockwork. She made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous and glowing!!! She brought out the best features in each and every one of us!!! She was also so personable and easy to talk to. Everyone loved working with her. She was a life saver!!! I would definitely recommend Gina to other brides and bridal parties.

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Gina Brozon 5
    Gina Brozon 6
    Gina Brozon 7
    Gina Brozon 8
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/10/2016

I had a very particular look I was going for my wedding day -- I wanted to look like myself, but just a glammed up version. Gina came recommended to me from a close friend, so naturally I checked out her website. The photos she had on her website showed her talent. I contacted her and I heard back from her almost immediately. I set up a trial and was beyond pleased. She took the time to show me step by step how my makeup was coming together and really understood my vision. I was thrilled with the way my makeup looked! She kept in touch during the months leading up to my wedding. She did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and my wedding -- I received so many compliments.. I felt like a movie star! Not only did she do my makeup, BUT she also did members of my bridal party and my mother's and everyone was thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Gina Brozon for all your makeup needs!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

If you're looking for someone to do your wedding day makeup, look no more!!! Gina is FANTASTIC! Not only is she amazing with makeup but she is super easy to work with and so fun! My girls, my family, and I were really so happy with the way our makeup came out for my wedding day!! She also did my best friends wedding and everyone in the bridal party was so happy with our makeup! Thank you Gina, you are THE BEST!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Gina Brozon FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed

• One Perfect Moment
    One Perfect Moment Wedding Photographers

I love it when I walk into a bride's home and Gina is there to do the bride's make-up ... I know it will be a friendly, relaxed & professional atmosphere.

• My Cinderella's Dream
    My Cinderella's Dream Wedding Hair & Makeup

We met Gina when we did the Hair services for our Bride Jessica. We always like to say that we "play well with others"!! We as hair and make up artists ourselves feel that networking is a process and very important these days. Gina's techniques and style are very current, using the same make up products that we offer; we shared different ideas, stories and lots and lots of laughs. Gina is very professional. She shows up with her little bag of fairy dust, a chair and a big warm smile. We exchanged business cards and look forward to seeing her again real soon. Thank you Gina for sharing ideas, and lots of laughs. xo Mari and Rita - My Cinderella's Dream

• NJHAIRDESIGNS
    NJHAIRDESIGNS Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gina does beautiful work and is so sweet on top of it!

• Montclair Montclair, New Jersey, 07042 See on map