3560 Polaris Ave Ste 9, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Gin & Sake Productions

Hi! I'm Brandon, with my photo ninja Jill- we make up Gin & Sake Productions. We are energetic and fun, but also meticulous and relative perfectionists. We don't have many reviews on here yet (what do you expect- we just signed up), but if you check out our site; ginandsake.com we've got plenty of client reviews (in addition to several more examples of our work, pictures of cats, etc.)

A few things we do different than other studios:

-We don't have standardized packages. Your wedding is unique- I'll quote you a fair price based on the amount of time, effort, and equipment involved, as well as any specific needs you may have. For this you receive all of your photos, edited, full size, with no watermarks or logos, and a signed release giving you full ownership rights to print/post the photos as you please. We're not in the business of selling you your own photos after the fact. Do we offer beautiful prints and albums? Of course, but you're by no means obligated.

-We've been doing this for a while now and we have a pretty firm grasp on how a wedding day should go. We can help you throughout the planning process and of course the big day itself.

-We don't spend a ton of time posing you (ok, we can help a little if you're nervous). A wedding is a celebration, and while photos are important of course, we'd rather capture the true moments instead of telling you what to do.

For more info on the fun and dysfunctionality behind the camera, go here: ginandsake.com/stalk-us

You can email me directly at brandon@ginandsake.com

Follow Gin & Sake Productions on

springs preserve wedding photography brandon collu
d97e3f8dad48fde0 1405320886567 springs preserve vintage wedding photos 6
springs preserve vintage wedding photos 6
Gin & Sake Productions
las vegas journalistic wedding photographer
Gin & Sake Productions
wedding venetian hotel las vegas
aria wedding
Gin & Sake Productions
same sex wedding photography las vegas
buena park hilton wedding 3
Gin & Sake Productions
downtown san francisco engagement photo
Gin & Sake Productions
mount charleston wedding photography brandon collu
brandon collup
new orleans wedding photographer
Gin & Sake Productions
mt charleston wedding photography gin and sake
lake las vegas wedding

Gin & Sake Productions 5
Gin & Sake Productions 6
Gin & Sake Productions 7

Aryn Henry · Married on 06/22/2019

Would hire again, and again, and again.

Stop reading the reviews. Just hire Brandon already. You won’t be sorry and you can thank me later :)

But in all honesty, Brandon was great to work with. He captured our wedding at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Our photos were amazing. Brandon even helped adjust the train of my dress so it looked good in the photos. During the ceremony he was not intrusive and gave us tips pre ceremony to make sure he could get the best pictures.

We had our finished, ediited photos 2-3 days after tbe ceremony and were able to share them with friends and family immediately.

I can’t say enough about his amazing work!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 06/01/2019

I hired Gin and Sake to capture my engagement to my gf! Brandon responded almost immediately to my inquiry and wanted to know every detail of what I wanted. Well he definitely exceed my expectations and captured what I wanted + more.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire a photographer in the LV area - he's sweet and professional and know's what he's doing.

Thanks again Brandon!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Gin & Sake Productions 8
  • Samantha

Samantha Jans · Married on 05/02/2019

AMAZING Wedding Photographer!

Brandon was so incredible to work with during our wedding at the Cosmopolitan and we are thrilled with how our photos turned out. He was extremely professional, fun and clearly very talented. He was open to unique and silly photos and knew how to stage us to get the romantic shots too. Our photos came back quickly and were bright and beautiful. We would recommend Gin & Sake to anyone and are so thrilled that Brandon was part of our day!

Sent on 05/05/2019