Gin & Sake Productions Reviews

49 Reviews for Gin & Sake Productions

• Shanna

Shanna Larson · Married on 10/18/2019

Brandon was AWESOME!

We were provided our photographer through our wedding planner at The Cosmopolitan. We knew the quality of the hotel and totally trusted whatever they recommended. The cosmo didn't disappoint, Brandon was spectacular! He was friendly, fun, very talented and we received our pictures before we even got home from Vegas!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2019

Gorgeous Photos!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! We’re from the Chicagoland area and found Brandon through my new mother-in-law who lives in Las Vegas. We were able to meet with him when we were visiting the area months before the wedding and had regular communication about our game plan ahead of the big day. The day of, he made sure my husband and I didn’t see each other before the ceremony and captured my first look with my father beautifully. Brandon was EVERYWHERE and got so many beautiful angles of every moment. He captured our wedding perfectly and we are so grateful to him. We had our pictures just days after the wedding, and we love every single one!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • John

John Shipman · Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing Experience

We recently married at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and what a great photographer we had. The images that have been sent to us are absolutely amazing. We were certainly made to feel special and can’t thank Gin and Sake enough!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Tatsanaram · Married on 07/05/2019

Great photographer!

Had a great time working with Gin&Sake productions. He came on time and very kind and professional. Did an amazing job with the photos and worked well with my crazy family too. Had my pictures ready and emailed to me not even two days after the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Aryn Henry · Married on 06/22/2019

Would hire again, and again, and again.

Stop reading the reviews. Just hire Brandon already. You won’t be sorry and you can thank me later :)

But in all honesty, Brandon was great to work with. He captured our wedding at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Our photos were amazing. Brandon even helped adjust the train of my dress so it looked good in the photos. During the ceremony he was not intrusive and gave us tips pre ceremony to make sure he could get the best pictures.

We had our finished, ediited photos 2-3 days after tbe ceremony and were able to share them with friends and family immediately.

I can’t say enough about his amazing work!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 06/01/2019

I hired Gin and Sake to capture my engagement to my gf! Brandon responded almost immediately to my inquiry and wanted to know every detail of what I wanted. Well he definitely exceed my expectations and captured what I wanted + more.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire a photographer in the LV area - he's sweet and professional and know's what he's doing.

Thanks again Brandon!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha Jans · Married on 05/02/2019

AMAZING Wedding Photographer!

Brandon was so incredible to work with during our wedding at the Cosmopolitan and we are thrilled with how our photos turned out. He was extremely professional, fun and clearly very talented. He was open to unique and silly photos and knew how to stage us to get the romantic shots too. Our photos came back quickly and were bright and beautiful. We would recommend Gin & Sake to anyone and are so thrilled that Brandon was part of our day!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Boyce · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome Photographer!!

My husband and I just got married this past weekend in Las Vegas and hiring Brandon as our photographer was the best choice we ever made. From start to finish Brandon is amazing in every way. He’s patient, kind and easy to deal with and the absolute best at what he does. We LOVE our pictures so much and couldn’t be happier. They are soo amazing and I can’t thank you enough Brandon for capturing our special day. Your the BOMB!! If your looking for a wedding photographer, definitely chose Brandon for your day. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Lozier · Married on 12/16/2018

Couldn't have asked for more!

My husband and I just got married in Las Vegas and Brandon was our photographer. From the minute we met, he was absolutely incredible. His attention to detail and patience with a wedding party was more than I expected. He e-mailed me all of our photos within 48 hours of the event and they are absolutely incredible. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Madison · Married on 09/22/2018

Brandon photographed my wedding and I am so absolutely in love with the photos. He managed to capture every important moment and more. He was so kind and professional. I highly recommend!! Thanks Brandon:)

Sent on 10/05/2018

Emma · Married on 09/21/2018

We were arranging our Vegas wedding from the UK, and so it was important that we were able to have confidence in our choice of photographer. Brandon was clearly the right choice from the very start. He seemed to completely understand our requirements. On the day, he quietly took control of the situation, knowing what shots would work best, and giving us a very helpful guide on where to look and stand. He was polite and professional, respectful of the guests and the photographs were superb. They were available to us the following day, which was far quicker than we had expected. I would absolutely recommend Brandon from Gin & Sake

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2018

We were planning a wedding out of town so I had only communicated with Brandon over email and via phone prior to the big day. Although the Platinum Hotel had a preferred photographer, I knew the wedding photography was one of the most important things to me, so i wanted to select a photographer that I felt matched our style. Brandon was excellent and did not disappoint. He was quick to reply to email questions and gave hints and tips to make the day go as planned. He has such an excellent eye for candids! He made us feel at ease and captured some great photos. Within 3 days, he provided us with all of our photography and the ability to download all the photos we wanted - no hidden fees into only buying certain shots or albums or anything like that! I could not have asked for anything better. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 07/06/2018

Brandon photographed our 7/6/2018 wedding at The Cosmopolitan. We only had him booked for a 2 hour window which included a 1/2 hour before the ceremony and about an hour post the ceremony. He perfectly captured the great moments during the ceremony and took some really stunning photos around the venue afterwards. Despite this being a very short window of time to work with, he managed to get us some perfect photos to remember our day by. I can only imagine that if you have him booked for a longer period of time you will be even more impressed with what he can capture for you! We were married on a Friday and got our pictures 2 days later on a Sunday which was way faster turnaround than I expected. It was so nice to have pictures from our destination wedding to immediately share with friends and family that weren't able to make it. He was also very responsive and accomodating to a couple of requests for photo edits post the initial send. We couldn't be happier with our experience and photos!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Diona · Married on 06/08/2018

What more is there to say...Brandon is absolutely amazing...period. After using him for engagement and wedding pics I completely fell in love with his eye for detail, his professionalism, and genuine desire to make every moment captured even more special than the last. He so flawlessly navigates his way through the process that he makes it completely stress free communicating as if you have known each other for years. He is like a ninja photography genius (NPG- a term made just for him) quietly navigating his way through a sea of chaos capturing significance you didn't realize was occurring. If I could double my stars and multiply them by 10 I would. He is extremely versatile and you can tell that he is well versed and in my eyes expert at just about whatever you could throw at him. If you are still reading this stop right now, and contact Brandon immediately. You will not be disappointed and will find yourself with your very own NPG!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot tell you how much we loved working with Brandon from Gin & Sake. His photos speak for themselves, but beyond that his professionalism, his easability, his quick turn around, and his great demeanor around our guests spoke volumes to us as clients. Brandon was within our budget, yet went beyond our expectations, even staying a half hour later than he was meant to to make sure to get some end of the night shots.

We hired Gin and Sake because while we did want some traditional wedding photos, what we wanted was to capture the small moments that were happening during that special day, and Brandon was able to capture so many of those of our guests, and of ourselves. I am beyond happy that we worked with Gin & Sake.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jacki · Married on 04/21/2018

I am so extremely happy that Brandon was our photographer on our special day. His calm demeanor and expertise in photography made such a stress free day! My husband and I are probably the least photogenic people ever and after reviewing our photos we were in awe! I love that our photos turned out natural and not so "posey" like most wedding photos. He captured all the special moments, the details, and our personalities. When they say enjoy your wedding day for it goes by fast they weren't kidding! Thankfully Brandon captured it all and we relived our day all over again viewing the photos! Not to mention he had the photos back to us within a few days. This was a present all together! I would highly recommend Brandon to anyone! Simply the best there is! :)

Sent on 04/29/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/21/2018

Brandon was exceptional! We were so glad we booked him as a photographer! You cannot beat his price and the images are absolutely stunning! The turn around time to get images back was unreal! Super fast!
    I would highly recommend him for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lara · Married on 03/24/2018

Hear me out when I tell you all the reasons I felt Brandon was one of the best investments of my wedding day. I booked him maybe 8 months ago on the basis that I wanted photojournalistic photos and a photographer who adapted well to different indoor lighting situations. Inquiring and booking? Easy. Deposit? Easy. Didn't know what to tell him during our 1st/only preevent meetup other than provide him a timeline. He looked relaxed and confident anyway. Easy.
    Day of wedding: Brandon was working alone as his partner was out of town. Had camera around his neck with a couple lenses on hand. Throughout the day, I tell you, he was swift, composed, and down to earth. I don't really know how to explain it- he'll appear into peripheral vision and disappear shortly after snapping some shots with a nod of approval (which is cool b/c you're not supposed to be distracted by photography to the extent where the moment becomes unnatural). However, in moments where posing does count (ex: formal portraits or table visit photos), he'll double check to make sure people weren't blinking and that the photo is acceptable<--important.
    Brandon most definitely has an eye for detail and is pretty much camera ready for whatever is going on on a minute's notice. I wanted photos where I could look back and remember the day as it was happening, even the moments I couldn't witness myself. I can't stop looking through my photos now; I relive the day through the photographs he captured.
    Gallery retrieval? Easy. Did I tell you that the turnover for the photos was insanely fast? I think it ended Saturday night and I had the gallery by Monday night. I had a handful of people tell me he was amazing at the reception, took great photos, and worked with such professionalism. No regrets, at all. He was amazing.

Sent on 03/30/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/22/2017

If you're looking for something unique and personal, book them now! Brandon was responsive, flexible and very reasonably priced. We tend to be a bit awkward in photo sessions and wanted to make it fun. We presented our idea to him of having a Casino (the movie) inspired engagement shoot and he was all in. What really made us book him was not only his work but that you can read the excitement in his emails about the shoot. We were NOT disappointed and can you say speedy turn around?? He had our images in less than 48 hours, I was at the airport when we got the email . We're from Houston, and he absolutely worked with us on every level, question and concern. Thank you Brandon for the amazing images and knowing exactly how to capture our crazy idea. We can;t wait to see what you capture at our wedding. Update: We got married!!!! Photos?? received in 4 days! Are you kidding me? They were absolutely beautiful. Some even look like just out of a magazine. Brandon and Jill were there and made sure we stuck to our timeline and managed to get every shot possible with in the time. We respect and admire his talent so we told him what we were looking for and he ran with it. Showing us a few photos here and there to make sure our vision was on point. Seriously, they are under priced for the talent and commitment they show. Thank you Brandon and Jill for making our day that much easier. -Yvonne and Benjamin

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • Terry

Terry · Married on 09/16/2017

I wouldn’t even be able to say enough great things about Brandon at Gin & Sake if i tried. From the moment he arrived at our hotel he was professional, flexible and fun to work with. He kept reminding us to have fun and give “real smiles” through our hectic and magical wedding day. He was mindful of small things, making sure a pendant was the right way, making sure hair was in place, etc. He had great creative ideas for pictures but was totally open to our opinions and ideas as well. Our wedding was Saturday and we received the completed pictures on monday. Can you imagine a turn around that quick?! Most Brides and Grooms seem to have to wait weeks and weeks Not us, I was already getting all those Facebook likes 48 hours after the greatest day of my life!

More important than the insanely quick turn around on these pictures was the immense quality. I have so many family members who usually hate pictures of themselves (myself included) however, everyone had trouble picking their favorite because he captured so many amazing memories and beautiful smiles. I sat with my husband on Monday and cried tears of joy and looked through all 500 pictures. I’m sooo in love with them.

Thank you Brandon (times a million) you made me feel like a million bucks and captured so many pictures my entire family will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Now I just have to convince my husband we need a wow Renewal next year so we can hire you again!! ;)

Sent on 11/03/2017

Anette · Married on 09/10/2017

I’m in Love with this venue!!
    I was never going to get married, that was not something I wanted in life, but then my partner in crime proposed and I new it meant a lot to him......My answer was «Yes»
    We wanted to do something unique to us, and we had already booked our holiday, driving from San Fransisco to New Orleans, with Las Vegas half way through! What a perfect spot for us!!
    It would be just the 2 of us, no family members, no maid of honor or best man, nobody but us to lead the show. And we were initially thinking of just popping in to a chapel somewhere along the strip, but wanted a photoshoot with memories of the day. (Google is such a wonderful tool) I researched chapels and venues and photographers from my desk in Norway, and booked the Neon Museum Main Boneyard for photographs after the ceremony, and on request they sent me a list of photographers they had worked with before and could recommend. (Again Google is a wonderful source of information and photographic research) We booked Brandon Collup, at Gin&Sake Productions, as our photographer. Loved the work he had online already @gin&sake.com, and we wanted something in that personality. (So important to match the personality of the people you work with to your own for the best results) Brandon then suggested that we do the ceremony at the Museum as well, as we already had that venue and him as photographer, all we needed was someone to perform the ceremony! And I must say I am SOOOOO happy we listened to him! The Neon Museum works exclusively with Pastor Pete from Elegant Vegas Weddings, @elegantvegasweddings.com, and I now know why. He was an absolute joy, and perfomed a very personalised ceremony using our own words about each other and our relationship, adding some good and well matched words of wisdom, and the best little detail, that will always stick with me..... There we were, my soon to be hubby and I, Pastor Pete and Brandon, and the lads hummed «Here comes the bride» as I walked up ❣️

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sara · Married on 08/12/2017

Brandon was AWESOME. I was planning a wedding from out of town and he was super helpful with recommendations of other vendors he's worked with as well as making sure our venue allowed outside photo before we booked him. About 3-4 days prior we talked and went over the wedding day timeline. He was on time and instrumental in keeping people organized during pictures. Even better, I had all of my photos turned around and back to me about 48 hours after we parted ways on the wedding day. My husband and I LOVE every single one of the pictures. Brandon really captured some funny moments that really made the investment worth it.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Robbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Brandon was very professional and responded right away. Brandon was flexible in accommodating us and even offered to take our engagement photos if we made it to Vegas early. We had seen amazing reviews everywhere for Brandon and I have to agree with all the 5 star reviews. He had all the equipment needed to take flawless photos even at The Neon museum where lighting is different everywhere.Our wedding guests and family all said he was the nicest photographer because he was so laid back yet assertive in moving people around in photos. Even when some of those same guests would be in his way trying to take photos on their phones he would let them take it and then step in. The best part of the using Gin and Sake was that as we were getting ready to board the plane the next day all of our photos were already edited and sent back with the rights and everything. That turn around was incredible and the quality of the photos were amazing as well. Also as a LGBT couple it is always nervous getting vendors who support LGBT but also know how to shoot LGBT couples. Brandon was so friendly and great at getting good poses and angles of us. I plan on coming back to Vegas in the future and using him again to renew our vows.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Lien · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I got married on 5/20/2017 in Las Vegas and we were extremely lucky to book Brandon from Gin & Sake because our photos are absolutely beautiful! Brandon was extremely professional and has a really great eye for catching perfect candid moments! Our family and friends can't stop gushing about how beautiful our wedding photos are and how our photographer captured such a beautiful day for us.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Anneka · Married on 04/13/2017

We were really worried about getting the right photographer for our Vegas wedding as we were flying in from the UK, so couldn't meet with anyone, and also didn't have any personal recommendations to go off, so could only rely on the internet. We needn't have worried as Brandon was absolutely perfect! He completely got us and our style, we really didn't want cheesy wedding photos, and he picked some amazing locations that were just perfect. Our photos are really quirky with graffiti and art mural backdrops, some out in dry lake bed, and he also ticked off the necessary family photos, whilst keeping the time that these took to a minimum and making them as natural and non-forced as possible.
    We received all the photos (digitally) within days and absolutely love them. Everyone we have shown have been blown away with how amazing they are.
    Brandon was so easy to work with and it was great to have someone with some local knowledge to help us out on the day.
    We honestly cannot speak highly enough of Brandon and I would recommend him for anyone wanting a Vegas wedding without the cheesy style wedding pictures. He was also amazing value for money.

Sent on 05/22/2017