1400-1404 S Jones BLVD, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About LV Photography

If you are looking for the most artistic, most skilled wedding photographer and videographer in Las Vegas then Nikola LV Photography is the Studio for you. I strive to create compelling work for the discerning Las Vegas City bride and groom, and understand the intricacies to working in the Clark County, Strip, Red Rock Canyon and other locations and cities.

My Las Vegas weddings, portrait brides and grooms are from all over the world, not just Las Vegas residents. I am ready to meet local clients in person at my Studio (1400-1404 S Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89146) but I am also available to virtually meet with the Las Vegas clients that live elsewhere. Whether we talk via FaceTime, email, or a simple phone call.

LV Photography creates compelling images for the discerning Las Vegas couple. With the flexibility to photograph in a contemporary or traditional style, Nikola’s photography is often also described as natural and photojournalistic. LV Photography offers the following photography services to each couple:

• Additional hours

LV Photography 6
LV Photography 7
  • Mai Thanh

Mai Thanh · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Fun & Sweet Photographer!

We hired Nikola (somewhat last minute) to take shots of us for my bachelorette party in Vegas this past weekend. There were 19 of us (supposed to be 20 but 1 girl's flight was delayed) for the shoot and he dealt with 20 women so well. He was professional, fun, sweet, and very good at directing us. We only booked him for a short shoot and he made great use of the limited time we had. The photos came out so fun and awesome. I looked better than I thought I would, and being the bride, that made me very happy =D Thanks, Nikola, for the fun photoshoot and sending us edited images within 24 hours!! We all love them! Anyone need a photographer in Vegas (I heard he does other locations, too), book Nikola!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    LV Photography 8
    LV Photography 9
    LV Photography 10

LV Photography's reply:

Hi Mai. Thank you kindly for such a lovely praise! I'm happy I was able to enhance your special day celebration! All the best and happily ever-after for your coming wedding day!

Alek · Married on 03/17/2019

An amazing experience

We hired Nikola to photograph our elopement in Las Vegas and we did the best choice. We had few hours photo session at the Red Rock canyon and Nikola's creativity and passion had no end. It was very fun experience and we've got such great phoographs. My husband and I are definitely recommending LV Photography and Nikola will make sure your memories are well recorded and captured. Thanks Nikola!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    LV Photography 11
    LV Photography 12

LV Photography's reply:

Cao Alex! Thanks & Hvala! I'm humbled to receive such a great praise from you! And I' very happy that I was able to capture timeless memories for you and your hubby! May we meet again and lets shoot your anniversary here in Vegas

Shay · Married on 07/14/2018

Nick was amazing! He was very personable and kind. He accompanied us on a strip tour and really captured the moments. He was on time and turned the photos around quickly. I’d hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/25/2018

LV Photography's reply:

Thank you Shay!! You and your wedding party was awesome peeps to photograph!! I'll always remember you! Cheers!

LV Photography Pricing

LV Photography Price Rates

LV Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 1400-1404 S Jones BLVD Las Vegas, NV, 89146 See on map
    Studio Location - By Appointments Only. We can’t wait to hear from you! We respond to inquiries ASAP always, but if it’s a weekend just know that we are probably very busy photographing when you contact us. Email is always faster then a phone call, it gives us a lot more information when we call you back. We look forward to getting in touch soon!