Gimanelli's Catering

Pleasanton, CA View map

Gimanelli's Catering storefront is located at 915 Main St, Pleasanton, CA offers a full-service and buffet style catering services to residents and businesses in Pleasanton and the Tri-Valley community. You will find Gimanelli's Catering for your special event will not only be cost effective (we are very affordable) but also delicious (with over 25 years of event catering experience under our belt). Contact us today and let us put in a free bid for your event.

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$13.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$12.00

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
French Service
Hors d'oeuvres
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Middle Eastern
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian
  • User1370839 Event on: 10/04/2013
    great service and excellent food! Couldn't be happier.
    Debbie Married on 10/01/2013

Gimanelli Catering is as good as it gets in the bay area. When I need a party catered, I only call one place, and this is it. As far as I'm concerned, there isn't any reason to try anywhere else. For that matter, I had them cater my own wedding as well.

Their bread and butter seems to be the catering, though, so we'll stick with that for the purpose of the review. I've had everything from these guys, and it's all good. In reality, there are alot of caterers in town who can make a good meal. What sets Gimanelli's apart, though, is that they can make a good meal for 1,000 just as easily as they can make a good filet for 10, and they do for reasonable prices and with better service than everyone else. If anything, I always get the feeling that they're undercharging for their services. They're that good.

I'll end with an anecdote. I had my wedding catered last year. I told him we wanted 150 filets cooked medium rare. I also told them that my Father in Law hates blood in his steak, and he needed something well done. Without being reminded, they brought him a filet without a speck of red, and the rest of us had perfectly medium rare steaks. That's what I call outstanding service.
    Brittany Married on 09/24/2013

Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and we literally still have people calling my parents and us to comment on how great the food was and how beautiful everything looked. One of our guests went back for more mashed potatoes to go with his cake! They were great to work with from the beginning- very attentive to any changes we wanted to make to food (not many!), easy to get estimates from, and quick to update our invoice with our many changes!

I also had some issues with my debit card and they were so flexible in helping make the not-so-fun finance part easy. And it was all within our budget with no pushing of any extra stuff! We live out of state and planned everything remotely after the tasting, so we had absolutely no idea what the presentation would look like. All I did was email her a image of our colors and walk into the reception seeing everything look better than I could imagine! The staff was perfect as well. Thanks for a great night!!! :)

Gimanelli's Catering's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your review! We loved & feel honored to have been apart of your special day.

915 Main St Suite B, Suite B Pleasanton, CA, 94566
877-789-4377

Store hours 9am-4pm daily. After hours phone & catering is also available.
Location of (Gimanelli's Catering)

Gimanelli's Catering frequently asked questions

What catering services does Gimanelli's Catering provide for weddings?

Gimanelli's Catering offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Family Style
  • French Service
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Stations

What types of cuisine can you find at Gimanelli's Catering?

At Gimanelli's Catering, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • African
  • Middle Eastern
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Gimanelli's Catering?

At Gimanelli's Catering, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What percentage of users recommend Gimanelli's Catering and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gimanelli's Catering is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding