915 Main St Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number

About Gimanelli's Catering

Gimanelli's Catering storefront is located at 915 Main St, Pleasanton, CA offers a full-service and buffet style catering services to residents and businesses in Pleasanton and the Tri-Valley community. You will find Gimanelli's Catering for your special event will not only be cost effective (we are very affordable) but also delicious (with over 25 years of event catering experience under our belt). Contact us today and let us put in a free bid for your event.

Follow Gimanelli's Catering on

shutterstock244534477
logo cutout

6 Reviews for Gimanelli's Catering

• User3591682 · event on 10/04/2013

great service and excellent food! Couldn't be happier.

Debbie · Married on 10/01/2013

Gimanelli Catering is as good as it gets in the bay area. When I need a party catered, I only call one place, and this is it. As far as I'm concerned, there isn't any reason to try anywhere else. For that matter, I had them cater my own wedding as well.

Their bread and butter seems to be the catering, though, so we'll stick with that for the purpose of the review. I've had everything from these guys, and it's all good. In reality, there are alot of caterers in town who can make a good meal. What sets Gimanelli's apart, though, is that they can make a good meal for 1,000 just as easily as they can make a good filet for 10, and they do for reasonable prices and with better service than everyone else. If anything, I always get the feeling that they're undercharging for their services. They're that good.

I'll end with an anecdote. I had my wedding catered last year. I told him we wanted 150 filets cooked medium rare. I also told them that my Father in Law hates blood in his steak, and he needed something well done. Without being reminded, they brought him a filet without a speck of red, and the rest of us had perfectly medium rare steaks. That's what I call outstanding service.

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2013

Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and we literally still have people calling my parents and us to comment on how great the food was and how beautiful everything looked. One of our guests went back for more mashed potatoes to go with his cake! They were great to work with from the beginning- very attentive to any changes we wanted to make to food (not many!), easy to get estimates from, and quick to update our invoice with our many changes!

I also had some issues with my debit card and they were so flexible in helping make the not-so-fun finance part easy. And it was all within our budget with no pushing of any extra stuff! We live out of state and planned everything remotely after the tasting, so we had absolutely no idea what the presentation would look like. All I did was email her a image of our colors and walk into the reception seeing everything look better than I could imagine! The staff was perfect as well. Thanks for a great night!!! :)

Gimanelli's Catering's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your review! We loved & feel honored to have been apart of your special day.

Gimanelli's Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 13.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 12.00
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Ethiopian, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

• 915 Main St, Suite B Pleasanton, 94566 See on map
    877-789-4377 (Phone number)
    Store hours 9am-4pm daily. After hours phone & catering is also available.