Sacramento, CA 95899 Map · Phone number

About Gilded Thorn

Gilded Thorn is a Sacramento wedding florist that specializes in unique designs that portray your style, personality and the mood of your wedding . It is our goal to craft floral centerpieces, bouquets, accessories, and decor that are the perfect compliment to your big day. Our design style ranges from classic, to trendy to wholly unexpected and we aim to fulfill these for a wide range of budgets. Our processes stem from years of experience handling flowers from around the world, but we love to use local products whenever we can. We would love to talk to you today about your vision for your flowers at your upcoming wedding!

• Esmae Event Floral Design
swanlindseymorgantrinkerphotography0290low
610bbbfec1494cea coverimage

12 Reviews for Gilded Thorn

Sierra · Married on 06/10/2017

Our flowers turned out fantastic, I could not be happier! She was so accommodating with some changes we made weeks leading up to the wedding. The flowers really brought our reception to life. She took my vision and made it even better. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Jasmine was amazing! The flowers were unbelievable and what she was able to do with my budget was incredible. From the first time we met, she understood what my vision was and then brought it to life. I cannot say enough about her and her beautiful work!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Kim · Married on 06/01/2013

Jasmin was the perfect flowersmith (her term, which I love!) for my daughter's 6/1/13 wedding at The Hermitage. I had met her before when I arranged flowers for a few weddings myself, and I knew that when it came time for my daughter's wedding she was the only person I would want to work with. I was thrilled that she was available, and couldn't have been more pleased with the work that she did for us! She used all the flowers Sarah asked her to, and incorporated unique choices like succulents and orchids into a very Southern/vintage look seamlessly. She even procured special flowers unexpectedly at the last minute to make sure she'd left no stone unturned in Sarah's wish list. We had tons of compliments on the flowers, and the colors were spectacular with the bridesmaid's dresses and Sarah's! I highly recommend Jasmin and Artisan Flowers; she is fun to work with, creative, incredibly talented, and will make your flower vision better than you dreamed it could be :-).

Sent on 06/05/2013

Award

Gilded Thorn FAQ

$ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals

• Jessica Sloane Event Styling & Design
    Jessica Sloane Event Styling & Design Wedding Planners

Jasmin of Artisan Flowers is an amazing floral designer that I work with on a regular basis. As a wedding planner/designer, it's imperative to have valable vendors you can trust and Artisan Flowers if my "go to" for gorgeous, affordable floral design. She can create anything you want and I guarantee she'll exceed your expectations. She's a master at making unique arrangements and she nails it every time!

• Red Ribbon Fox Design
    Red Ribbon Fox Design Wedding Invitations

Artisan Flowers creates amazing floral designs that are unique and well-crafted. Jasmin is great to work with and very thorough in discussing exactly the look you would like for your flowers. She is superbly creative as well! I highly recommend her work.

• Sacramento See on map