132 Wallace Rd, Bedford, NH 03110 Map · Phone number

About Gibbons Photography

I am inspired with the real moments, the connections between couples, the love and emotions. It is my passion to capture these moments between my couples, to forever freeze in time the love and excitement that they are feeling at this very moment in their lives. To be able to pass this along through the generations; to share this with their children and grandchildren - all of this I would love to do for you. I would love to speak with you regarding your plans - please call my toll free number or email me.

Follow Gibbons Photography on

Gibbons Photography 6
Gibbons Photography 7

Jessica Marquis · Married on 03/02/2019

Incredible Wedding Photographer

I wanted a photographer that was easy to work with and just made everything feel natural, Tom did just that! From the first time we met with Tom, I knew he would be a perfect fit for our big day. The planning process was easy, and he always listened to any ideas that we had. Tom and his assistant were wonderful to work with the day of! Everything ran smoothly and on time! Tom was able to get all of the photos we wanted and then some! He was so efficient that my husband and I had about 30 minutes of our cocktail hour to enjoy with our family and friends, which was a HUGE plus! We absolutely LOVE our beautiful photos and can’t stop looking at them! I would recommend Tom Gibbons Photography to anyone looking for a perfect photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Tom was recommended to us from our wedding venue, and it makes sense why! He was so easy and fun to work with. We received our photos so quickly, and they all came out amazing! He captured all of our special moments from our wedding day, and I couldn't be happier!

Thank you, Tom!

Gibbons Photography 17
    Gibbons Photography 18
    Gibbons Photography 19

Gibbons Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle and James!! I really enjoyed working with the two of you, your friends and families. It was totally OUR pleasure working with you both.
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

I knew from the first meeting with Tom that we had to have him! He was knowledgeable and friendly. On our wedding day, he was patient with our large family and also had many great ideas for our bride & groom photos. We got our pictures back two weeks after the wedding, which was very timely for being such a busy time of year! They all are stunning and we were so excited to share them with our friends and family. I would recommend Tom a thousand times over.

As an added FYI to anyone booking their wedding vendors - I would suggest working with companies that Tom refers. It was incredibly helpful to have Tom work seamlessly with our videographer from Precious Moments Video (his name is also Tom) They are the dream team!

Please consider Gibbons Photography if you're looking for a photographer in the New Hampshire area. He is one of the best.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Gibbons Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Manchester Country Club
    Manchester Country Club Country Club Weddings

Tom Gibbons is a discerning and creative photographer. Our brides and grooms that work with Tom are ALWAYS extremely happy with the outcome of their photos. In fact, we use many of Tom's photos in our marketing materials because he captures such wonderful images. Tom is a preferred vendor of ours, and we always enjoy working with him!

• Harrington Flowers
    Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Always love working with Tom. His work is outstanding and he is a genuine great person. I would highly recommend him for capturing any of your life's special moments. Respectfully, Brad Harrington Harrington Flowers

• Atkinson Resort & Country Club
    Atkinson Resort & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Gibbons Photography is one of our favorite vendors! We have been working with Tom and his staff since the Resort opened. Year after year we are always impressed with the level of professionalsim and attention to detail. The pictures are breathtaking, and couples are ALWAYS impressed with his work. You want a photogrpaher that not only takes amazing pictures, but someone who is easy to work with too. Tom's disposition is always fantastic. In fact, just today we recevied an e-mail from a client, who hired Tom for their wedding in October 2010, and they said the pictures are "beautiful......he did an awesome job!"

• 132 Wallace Rd Bedford, 03110 See on map