GG Photography

Des Moines, IA View map
$2,875 Most Popular Price

$2,875 Most Popular Price

GG Photography will capture all the fleeting moments that make your day truly special. This natural light photography company promises to show your real beauty and the true emotions of your day in images you’ll keep forever. GG Photography’s photojournalistic approach will allow you to feel in the moment, even years later.

Couples will receive digital files as well as albums of their wedding photos after their wedding day. Photographer Gabi Glover will work with you to find the package that suits your needs, offering to cover multiple locations and additional hours as needed. Other photography services include:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,875

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas

• Rachael
    Rachael F. Married on 12/07/2019

Fun and Comfortable

Gabi with GG Photography did such an amazing job with our engagement photos! She was flexible with the times, gave me advice when I asked for it, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We felt like we could be ourselves around her and she was able to capture our personalities in the photos! I am obsessed with our engagement photos and we will be hiring here for our wedding as well! you will not regret hiring here for your photos!
  • Jacob
    Jacob C. Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful Photographer Who Truly Cares

When we first set up our photo shoot I was worried, I’m not the type to take photos. I was worried the photographer would be bossy and make us do “corny poses” that all engagement photos do. When we met Gabi all of that changed! We had so much fun during our photo shoot and it honestly ended up being a BLAST! She truly cared about how our photos came out and she even worked with us to get us the best possible package that fit us. Because of our experience we have recomended GG Photography to other and will continue to recommend GG Photography to anyone who will listen! Thank you for the Wonderful experience Gabi!!

GG Photography's reply:

You two are seriously THE BEST! Thank you so much for your kind review, Jacob! I’m so thrilled you had a good time at your session and I literally cannot wait for your wedding :)
    Alison Married on 07/14/2018
    Gabi was incredible! Throughout everything, she was so easy to work with and couldn't have been more helpful! She was incredibly flexible and great at communicating. All the wedding photos were awesome and the turnaround was so quick! I loved Gabi and highly recommend her for any couple getting married!

GG Photography's reply:

Alison! You make my day! Thank you for your sweet review. I'm so thankful I had the chance to work with you and Adam :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

GG Photography Price Rates

Des Moines, IA, 50313
5152072298
Location of (GG Photography)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding