36236 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,031

About GG Bloom

GG Bloom is Destin's newest and most unique garden, flower, and gift shop. We are located in The Shops at Destiny on Highway 98 just to the East of Destiny's main entrance gate.

Imagine rustic old world pottery meets the highest quality silk flowers, unique specialty gifts, spectacular potted plants and fresh flowers.

Let our team of experienced and talented designers help you create that "WOW" factor for your BIG DAY with a custom designed fresh or silk flower arrangement.

We look forward to working with you!

gg bloo

92 Reviews for GG Bloom

1 User photo

GG Bloom 1

Heidi · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Mary & Krisha were amazing at making my daughters wedding vision into a reality . The flower arrangements & decor at her beach wedding and reception dinner were breathtaking to behold . My daughter and all of the guests were simply blown away by the beauty & elegance of the setting !

Sent on 05/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2018

Our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted for our destination wedding. Everything was delivered in time. I ordered my bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, and several centerpiece arrangements and all were beautiful. I highly recommend hiring GG Bloom for your wedding flowers! I attached a picture of my bouquet...I wish it stayed that vibrant and pretty forever!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    GG Bloom 2

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Wonderful service and made the wedding flowers exactly like the pictures we sent them. They were absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

• A Cupcakery By The Sea
    A Cupcakery By The Sea Wedding Cakes

Mary and her staff create beautiful floral designs for any event but their weddings florals are truly beautiful. Mary is very thorough, attentive to detail and highly skilled in her profession! You won't be disappointed!

• Under the Palms
    Under the Palms Wedding Photographers

GG Bloom is the only Florist our company recommends!! They provide an exceptional service and amazing floral arrangements for our clients. Mary and her staff and very hands on, creative and able to tackle any project we have requested from them. We Highly Recommend GG Bloom!

• Sunset Beach Weddings
    Sunset Beach Weddings Wedding Planners

Being a wedding planning company, we know the importance of having a reliable, high quality florist to refer to our brides. Mary and her staff at GG Bloom in Destin, Florida are consistently professional and deliver the excellent craftsmanship our brides expect. You won't be disappointed working with them!

• 36236 Emerald Coast Pkwy Destin, 32541 See on map