36236 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Destin, FL 32541 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,031

About GG Bloom

GG Bloom is Destin's newest and most unique garden, flower, and gift shop. We are located in The Shops at Destiny on Highway 98 just to the East of Destiny's main entrance gate.

Imagine rustic old world pottery meets the highest quality silk flowers, unique specialty gifts, spectacular potted plants and fresh flowers.

Let our team of experienced and talented designers help you create that "WOW" factor for your BIG DAY with a custom designed fresh or silk flower arrangement.

We look forward to working with you!

• Creations By Sue
gg bloom2
ggbloo

94 Reviews for GG Bloom

Heidi · Married on 09/13/2019

Mary & Krisha were amazing at making my daughters wedding vision into a reality . The flower arrangements & decor at her beach wedding and reception dinner were breathtaking to behold . My daughter and all of the guests were simply blown away by the beauty & elegance of the setting !

Sent on 05/22/2015

Sara · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding flowers 8/31

My wedding flowers and table decorate were absolutely amazing and exactly what I envisioned. Totally recommend!!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Amy

Amy Chambers · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible!

I can’t even tell you how amazing Mary and her team were!! They had literally one month to plan and deliver my wedding flowers the way I described all the way from NC and they were absolutely incredible! She had my bouquet delivered to my rental and tears flooded my eyes the moment I saw them.. I cannot describe how stressful it is planning a wedding when you are in a different state, but from the moment Mary and I started talking I had FULL confidence she was the right one for the job to understand my vision!

Sent on 10/11/2019

GG Bloom's reply:

Thanks so much for the incredible testimonial. To hear this makes my job even better than I could have imagined. Have a beautiful and blessed life.

• A Cupcakery By The Sea
    A Cupcakery By The Sea Wedding Cakes

Mary and her staff create beautiful floral designs for any event but their weddings florals are truly beautiful. Mary is very thorough, attentive to detail and highly skilled in her profession! You won't be disappointed!

• Under the Palms Wedding Photographers

GG Bloom is the only Florist our company recommends!! They provide an exceptional service and amazing floral arrangements for our clients. Mary and her staff and very hands on, creative and able to tackle any project we have requested from them. We Highly Recommend GG Bloom!

• Sunset Beach Weddings Wedding Planners

Being a wedding planning company, we know the importance of having a reliable, high quality florist to refer to our brides. Mary and her staff at GG Bloom in Destin, Florida are consistently professional and deliver the excellent craftsmanship our brides expect. You won't be disappointed working with them!

• 36236 Emerald Coast Pkwy Destin, 32541 See on map