Get Ready Photo

$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

About Us

We are Luis and Barbara, photographers based in Washington DC. We had the privilege to study photojournalism while dating years ago. As a couple, we share our passion for photography and love itself. Therefore, we know how to tell stories filled with real emotions from your special moment, while capturing your natural essence.

Planning a wedding is filled with important details, and photography is not an exception since our goal is to ensure all your planning is preserved forever. This is why we maintain a high standard of training to deliver consistent quality throughout our images.

Our Service

We are not here just to photograph your wedding day. We provide a service free of stress and complications. Instead, we will focus on the important things to make your photos look as good as you deserve.

We understand you are looking for different vendors for your wedding, and you want high-quality output, a reliable experience, and an extra hand to plan your wedding photo sessions. If you are looking for something different then let's be friends.

We have one only package that guarantees the perfect overage for a great day, no more no less. Once you book us, we will work with you along the way to your wedding to have an incomparable service plus images that combine raw emotions and art.

Pricing

Our package start from $4000, please feel free to download our pricing guide or send us a message, we will be happy to answer.

Best,

Luis & Barbara

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Jessica
    Jessica Getting married on 11/05/2022

They made up feel comfortable the entire time; it didn’t feel like we were posing after the nerves went away

Before my fiancé and I even saw our engagement photos, we knew we made the right choice. Luis and Barbara made us both feel so comfortable from beginning to end and helped break the ice for any nervousness from the start. We were over the moon once we got our photos back and how amazing they looked! Luis and Barbara made such an amazing team together and are two very talented individuals; my fiancé and I think we lucked out for sure in the photography department for our wedding. Since we loved our engagement shoot, we can’t wait to see how our wedding photos will turn out!

Get Ready Photo's reply:

Jessica, thank you very much for these lines. We truly appreciate it. As you know guys know we had a great time with you guys during the session, it was exciting seeing how evolved and turned out into great pictures. We can't wait for the next one, your wedding. We send you hugs and love.
    Adam K. Married on 05/14/2022

Highly recommended

We used Get Ready Photo for our small wedding of 50 people. Luis and Barbara were incredibly supportive, positive and professional throughout the ENTIRE process. They communicated well in advance, took our desires into consideration and used their expertise to help us make the best decisions. They scouted the area in advance and had a great plan for our photos. The day itself can be a little overwhelming and emotional, but their positivity and excitement helped make a special day even better. These two are genuine people and very nice to work with. Highly recommended.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Barbara Gomez
Barbara Gomez
Photographer

Hola, I am Barbara, a photographer and creative that really enjoy document love stories, I grew up with a family that loved to take pictures and that led me to fall deeply in love with capturing raw emotions and the true essence of an individual or event.

I graduated in communications and I have had the fortune to work in the area of video production so I can play a good role in photography and videography. Definitely one of my favorite parts of this work is the final delivery, so I'm in charge of the post-production process because I love to deliver photographs that allow my clients to relive the emotions of those moments.

I am married to my second shooter so it is very likely that you will see us working together, in my free time I'm dedicated to my small garden, or creating my own food photographs.

I love spending time with my family, watch documentaries on Netflix, and stand up comedies.

Luis Rivas
Luis Rivas
Photographer

Since I was a kid I was attracted to Images, cameras, and things that made sounds. In the year 1995, I got my first film photo camera and my first guitar. I spent those years learning and having fun with my new toys. It was hard for me to find a career that allowed me to develop what I really wanted to do.

I got my degree as Audio Engineer in the year 2003, but I also studied film, video editing, photography, and music. Since then I worked on several projects, multiples companies, traveled to 20 countries around the globe capturing images through lenses.

That experience brought me and my family to Washington DC in January 2016 to work on a contract basis at the Inter American Development Bank where I found the beauty of the American culture.

I love to spend time with my family and my kids and that's why I love working at weddings and couples photography because there is when a family begins. When a family hires you as a photographer they are opening the doors of their house, to their families, to their very intimate moment. That's meaningful for me and makes me feel committed to delivering the best experience possible.

8508 16th St Apt 305 Silver Spring, MD, 20910
2027025286
240-437-8905

9am - 7pm
Location of (Get Ready Photo)

Get Ready Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Get Ready Photo include in the starting price?

Get Ready Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Get Ready Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Get Ready Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography styles does Get Ready Photo offer?

Get Ready Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Get Ready Photo offer?

Get Ready Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Get Ready Photo offer for wedding events?

Get Ready Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Get Ready Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Get Ready Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding