Gerald O'Grady

1254 Ashover Drive, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for Gerald O'Grady

• Tara

Tara · Married on 09/28/2014

Both Reverend O'Grady and his wife Lucy were incredible! They were instrumental in organizing and creating a flow within the wedding ceremony- and they created this spontaneous appearing organization while always having a smile on their faces along with several laughs! The ceremony was everything I could have dreamed of! I could not recommend them enough and feel truly blessed to have had them on our wedding team! :)

sammy · Married on 01/04/2013

reverend o'grady and his wife lucy are the quintessential dream team of the wedding industry, conducting a flawless rehearsal and a beautiful, professional and heartfelt ceremony that we will never forget. they made everything easier for us and went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day special, from drying off the bridesmaid bouquets to providing us with a snapshot gallery of candid wedding photos. you'll be in good hands when you say i do to reverend o'grady.

Reverend O'Grady was amazing!!! I was an out-of-state bride and was unable to meet him in person, but from our first contact, I could tell he would be excellent. He was friendly and professional all the way through. Even before I agreed to hire him, he sent me helpful resources for planning a wedding and changing my name afterwards. He was early and prepared and worked hard to learn my husband's difficult last name to say it correctly every time. He directed everyone involved in the wedding and thought of details that many others would have missed, such as certain ways to stand and hold the hands to get the best photographs. His assistant (and wife) Lucy was also amazing! She was so welcoming and helped the entire ceremony to run smoothly. Plus, she was taking pictures through the rehearsal and the wedding and by the evening of the wedding, I already had an e-mail from him stating he had mailed my marriage license and they included a link to the 200+ pictures they took! They definitely went above and beyond, and I am SO thankful I chose him. My ceremony was as close to perfection as it could have been!!

Award