Washington, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About Georgetown Bride

Georgetown Bride is an award winning team of Bridal Beauty professionals serving Washington, DC, and Naples, FL. They specialize in flawless hand applied and airbrush makeup, lashes, and hair. Their style is clean and natural, ensuring that you look and feel like the best version of yourself on your wedding day. Georgetown Bride has a talented team available for your event, and are willing to work on location in the comfort of your home, hotel suite, or venue. They use only the top products and stay up to date with continued education so that they can provide modern, fresh looks.

• On location styling
  • Wedding day services for up to 15
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Georgetown Bride on

Other couples have also viewed

• DC Elite Image-Teresa Foss Del-Rosso
Bridal hair
Bridal hair
Wedding party
Wedding party
Half up half down hairstyle.
Half up half down hairstyle.
Classic Updoo
screen shot 2018 12 12 at 3 39 05 pm 51 85521

68 Reviews for Georgetown Bride

Stephanie R. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Flawless Experience

I first emailed Kelly with Georgetown Bride less than 2 months before my engagement shoot in DC. She responded immediately, answered my questions clearly, and made it so easy for me to get the contract signed and deposit paid. As our engagement shoot got closer, we started to panic about the weather forecast. I emailed Kelly as I was leaving for the airport to fly to DC, and within an hour she had moved our 3PM start to 6AM so that I could avoid the rain. All handled before I got on the plane! She never made me feel like I was asking too much. But, of course, none of that would've been possible if my hair and makeup stylist, Sunnie, had not been so flexible. Sunnie showed up with a smile on her face at our hotel at 6AM. We chit chatted the whole way through the appointment, which made me feel so comfortable. I had never had professional hair and makeup done before, and I am someone who doesn't wear makeup on a daily basis. Sunnie totally honored my vision and made me feel GORGEOUS while still feeling myself. I was so pleased with the results, and I enjoyed the experience. Everything about my experience with Georgetown Bride was flawless! Thank you!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Caroline C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Exceptional in every way

Melissa and her team at Georgetown Bride absolutely blew me away. My bridesmaids and myself all have at least one makeup or hair horror story, which made me nervous when selecting a hair/makeup vendor. The artists at Georgetown Bride were not only punctual, efficient, creative, great listeners (they made sure to have a full understanding of what each person wanted from their hair and makeup looks) and immensely talented - but they made every single one of us look STUNNING! Can not recommend them more highly. Everyone should hire Georgetown Bride!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Hair & Make Up

I am SO happy I had Georgetown Bride for my wedding for both hair and makeup. Kelly was AMAZING. My make up was flawless. Even relatives I had that work in makeup said my make up could not have been any more perfect. All my bridesmaids looked natural but gorgeous, and they all felt like themselves, yet prettier. The staff that came with Kelly was excellent as well, super friendly, and very talented. Any hair style my bridesmaids asked for, they were able to do, and did it very well. Working with Melissa to coordinate everything was seamless and easy! I cannot thank Georgetown bride enough!

Sent on 10/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Georgetown Bride FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• flutterphoto
    flutterphoto Wedding Photographers

Melissa Jones if a fabulous make-up artist. She is also a sweet person. We love working with her because the brides always look amazing, when she is done with their hair and make-up. She also understands the pressures of timing on a the day of the wedding and gets everyone in the party looking their absolute best and she does it on time. We recommend her to anyone looking for a great stylist for hair and make-up.

• Washington Washington, DC, 20001 See on map
    2025703455 (Phone number)
    Location of (Georgetown Bride)