Georgetown Bride

Washington, Washington, District of Columbia 20001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Georgetown Bride

Georgetown Bride is an award winning team of Bridal Beauty professionals serving Washington, DC, Wilmington, NC, and Raleigh, NC. They specialize in flawless hand applied and airbrush makeup, lashes, and hair. Their style is clean and natural, ensuring that you look and feel like the best version of yourself on your wedding day. Georgetown Bride has a talented team available for your event, and are willing to work on location in the comfort of your home, hotel suite, or venue. They use only the top products and stay up to date with continued education so that they can provide modern, fresh looks.

• On location styling
Bridal hair
Bridal hair
Wedding party
Wedding party
Half up half down hairstyle.
Half up half down hairstyle.
Classic Updoo

Georgetown Bride 6
Georgetown Bride 7

Laura · Married on 09/14/2019

Prompt, Organized, and Professional

Georgetown Bride is a one stop shop for all your wedding beauty needs, and their experience and expertise makes the entire process go smoothly and stress-free. My main priority in picking hair and make up professionals for our wedding was quality of products and the ability to have multiple people help and come to me. Georgetown Bride was an easy choice. I had the privilege of primarily working with Kelly (make up) and Christian (Hair). For my trial, they came to my house and we immediately were chatting and having a great time together. They made me feel comfortable and excited for my wedding- I couldn’t wait to get to hang out with them again! They made it stress free and gave me a natural look that was just dolled up enough for my wedding.
    For our wedding, a team of 4 people from Georgetown Bride came to my hotel room, promptly on time and immediately got set up and down to business. They had a streamlined process and knew what they were doing. They had the schedule ready to go and even knew when we were running a little ahead and gave me some more time to hang out rather than just rushing through everyone. They made us all feel comfortable and beautiful. Even the little flower girls had a wonderful time. I am definitely not someone who is accustomed to a lot of make up or anything, and I had no idea what I was really getting myself into, but they made the entire process go smoothly and made sure we were all ready on time and looking our best. They even saved time for any touch ups and did not leave until every single person was 100% happy with their hair and make up.
    I know a lot of people will search for individual make up and hair artists and worry that the bigger groups can’t do as good of a job as someone who is solo, but that can’t be further from the truth. Every professional with Georgetown Bride is EXCELLENT- and multitalented! One of the designated make up artists actually took on someone hair at one point and it looked fabulous. We got endless compliments on our hair and make up all night - not a single hair was out of place, and even after my now husband slammed cake into my face at the reception, even my makeup looked totally untouched. I couldn’t have been more impressed with them and their skills. We highly recommend them, especially for big groups!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Hair & Make Up

I am SO happy I had Georgetown Bride for my wedding for both hair and makeup. Kelly was AMAZING. My make up was flawless. Even relatives I had that work in makeup said my make up could not have been any more perfect. All my bridesmaids looked natural but gorgeous, and they all felt like themselves, yet prettier. The staff that came with Kelly was excellent as well, super friendly, and very talented. Any hair style my bridesmaids asked for, they were able to do, and did it very well. Working with Melissa to coordinate everything was seamless and easy! I cannot thank Georgetown bride enough!

Sent on 10/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Georgetown Bride Pricing

Georgetown Bride Price Rates

Georgetown Bride FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• flutterphoto
    flutterphoto Wedding Photographers

Melissa Jones if a fabulous make-up artist. She is also a sweet person. We love working with her because the brides always look amazing, when she is done with their hair and make-up. She also understands the pressures of timing on a the day of the wedding and gets everyone in the party looking their absolute best and she does it on time. We recommend her to anyone looking for a great stylist for hair and make-up.

• Washington Washington, District of Columbia, 20001 See on map