George Street Photography

Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Bellagala Photo + Video
  • Bachelor Boys Creative
  • Madison Wedding Studio
  • Aaron Stallworth Photography

13 Reviews for George Street Photography

• Lindsey

Lindsey M. · Married on 10/23/2020

George Street Photography is AMAZING!

George Street Photography was amazing. I'm SO GLAD we chose them to capture our big day. I kept hearing all night and even after the wedding how awesome Scott was. He captured all of the special moments of our big day and WAY more. He's the best - definitely request him if you want a rockstar of a photographer!

Sent on 02/07/2021

Tracey A. · Married on 12/27/2019

Engagement Photos

Robert was amazing! I asked for a few specific photos and he came prepared with a list of them. After he was sure he got those, he got creative and took some more amazing photos. We’re so excited to have him at the wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kiersten · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing! Easy to work with & beautiful videos!

Everything with George Street was so easy and simple! Setting up the day of schedule, which specific shots we wanted, and coordinating with our videographer was seamless. I honestly did not worry one bit about the video portion of the day. I even used the GS timeline to help with my other timelines, too! Our videographer, Steve, was so nice! He was awesome to work with, made you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and captured the best shots and angles. Our videos are absolutely perfect and we are SO HAPPY to have this beautiful memory captured! THANK YOU STEVE & GEORGE STREET!!

Sent on 03/11/2020