Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Geoff Rivers Photography

Geoff Rivers Photography is a wedding photographer based in Costa Mesa, California. Photographer Geoff Rivers is available to photograph engagements, elopements, weddings and destination weddings with his signature candid and photojournalistic style. Geoff Rivers Photography specializes in capturing the small details (the ones you sometimes miss because your wedding day flies past so quickly!). Chemistry can be integral when capturing beautiful and intimate wedding photos, and Geoff Rivers makes it a priority to cultivate lasting friendships with his clients.

Geoff Rivers Photography offers multiple photography packages for wedding clients. Their starting package includes additional hours, multiple locations and one event per day. Other wedding photography services provided by Geoff Rivers Photography include the following:

• Engagement shoot
morganandmikeswedding 59
instagram 5

20 Reviews for Geoff Rivers Photography

Kyley Peach · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Makes your day easy, fun, and captures stunning shots of your special day!!

Choosing a wedding photographer was easy once I found Geoff's portfolio! I was immediately drawn to the professional, hip, and natural vibe of his photography. In comparison to other vendor's portfolios, I noticed how every single one of his shots were special; I knew he would capture the best of our special day. When I contacted Geoff about prices/packages, he responded immediately with the information I needed and answered any questions I had about which package to choose. I was planning my wedding while finishing school so my responses weren't always timely, but he patiently worked with me on the timeline, which helped me feel prepared and calm for the big day. The day of the wedding he arrived early to help fit with our getting ready schedule, which helped a bunch! When I was running behind to set up the stuff for the detail shots, he seamlessly stepped in to grab the necessary items and got to work. As a bride who did not grow up planning every detail of my wedding or imagining how it would go, I felt at ease knowing Geoff could guide the timeline of our day so we were in the right spot for amazing photos the entire time! Also, my husband and I did not take engagement photos and were not exactly photo lovers but Geoff made us feel comfortable with his "no pressure" demeanor. In the first few minutes... we blossomed :) The wedding photos came sooner than I expected and every single photo in our album is purposeful and a dream to look at!! Do yourself a favor, stop looking at other vendors, and hire Geoff to perfectly capture your wedding day. He is the BEST.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Klimavich · Married on 06/09/2020

Hire this wonderful team!

Geoff is just the best! His team captured both photos and video of our wedding. They are so sweet and so clearly experienced: efficient, yet kind and pleasantly unobtrusive! They really took the time to understand us and how we wanted to capture our day. They were able to capture some truly personal moments without us even realizing! We've both revisited our photos and video more times than I can count in the past year and plan to so much more in the future! It is a true joy to have such dynamic and joyous documentation of our friends, our family, our details, our day, and us!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Geoff Rivers Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Costa Mesa, CA, 92627 See on map
    951-463-5884 (Phone number)
    Location of (Geoff Rivers Photography)