Catchlight.Co | Genevieve Ruth Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Catchlight.Co | Genevieve Ruth Photography

Genevieve Ruth is an award-winning portrait artist, specializing in glamour and boudoir photography - a style of portraiture that translates beautifully for weddings, as every image is hand-crafted to perfection and has magazine-quality appeal.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Seattle

2 Reviews for Catchlight.Co | Genevieve Ruth Photography

If there were a way to give Genevieve 6 stars, I would! An incredibly hard working photographer with a great personality and great eye for detail, Gen made our wedding day super fun. She and Rachel had boundless energy, snapping photo after photo and making the entire bridal party feel like a cast of Friends. She was fun, flexible and generous with compliments - we all just loved her.

I received photos and CD's in less than 2 weeks and they were gorgeous! Thank you to Genevieve for turning our wedding day into an incredibly, unforgettable experience which we now have documented through her beautiful photographs.

Profile Picture Emese, 9/28/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am a photographer myself, and I like to do everything myself. But when there is someone with exceptional talent, has an amazing eye, very passionate and every picture is one you want to put in a magazine or blow up, you have to branch outside your box and hire someone like that. Genevieve's is such a photographer. Her photography is exceptional, creative and fun! I highly recommend her for any photography need.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/12/98, 1 Review