Whittier, CA 90605 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About GasparianFOTO

Every photo has a story. Photography is my passion and my goal is to make sure clients are happy.

"Clean" "Contemporary" and "Gorgeous" are some descriptions of my photography. I use the latest equipment and have a variety of cameras, lenses, lighting, and accessories.

I've been fortunate to photograph weddings, engagement parties, birthday parties, portraits, business products and corporate events throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, and Santa Barbara. See my gallery for samples of my work.

Areas I serve: Los Angeles and Long Beach, San Gabriel Valley and Pasadena, San Fernando Valley (Glendale and Burbank), San Bernardino, Riverside, Inland Empire and Orange County.

I see these quite often online, and so I decided to put it up. I get some of these a lot, but I never get upset or offended by any of those comments. It's just funny how true it is.

Follow GasparianFOTO on

GasparianFOTO 2
GasparianFOTO 3
GasparianFOTO 4

Cynthia · Married on 09/15/2017

This man is amazing ... we did a family session pre wedding. he got along with the kids n our kids felt very comfortable with him - I loved that. For the wedding he was on point taking pic capturing all special moments.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    GasparianFOTO 5
    GasparianFOTO 6
    GasparianFOTO 7
    GasparianFOTO 8

Joy · Married on 05/28/2016

I would book with Emil in a heartbeat! My wedding photos were fantastic, and I got them after 2 weeks. I heard from other friends that their wedding photos took months! My parents were in town for my wedding and it was so nice that they got to see all my wedding photos before flying back home. Emil is a professional, he is easy to communicate with and is fun to have around. His professional fee is very reasonable and he came highly recommended by a friend as well.

Sent on 09/15/2016

sha · Married on 03/31/2013

Emil, made my day! He was always there catching the right moments and making it easy. I would highly recommend working with him. He is easy going and has a great eye.

Sent on 04/27/2013

GasparianFOTO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints

• Solace Weddings