24860 Deer Lane, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Gallivan Photo

We're Tim and Caitlin. We're big into love and all of its incredible forms.

When I met Tim, I was still figuring out who I wanted to be. He was a shy, indie music loving editor with a serious photography habit. There's nothing more attractive to an artist than someone who is passionate about their craft. I fell in love, hard.

Through the years I watched him grow as a photographer, and found myself more and more attracted to the medium. It wasn't long before I ditched my charcoal and paints altogether for my own Canon 5d mark ii. I can't say that I fell in love with photography in the same way I fell in love with Tim, but I can say that it plays almost as big of a role in my life.

Together we've been able to create lasting relationships with our clients and images we can really be proud of. Perfecting the craft never gets old, tired or boring. There's always something new to discover.

In many ways, photography is at the center of our love story. Looking back we have made so many incredible memories together. It's been our touchstone and happy place.

Working with couples, really connecting with them in such an artistic way, is the most rewarding thing we can do. Our goal is not just to make great photos and tell stories, it's to really get to know people and what makes the love they share so special. No two couples are ever alike; they each have something unique between them. We want to capture that.

Things you might wanna know about us:

1) Tim is a huge board game nerd, and I play with him when he needs cheering up.

2) We LOVE adventures. We've been known to take clients to some pretty random but beautiful places. We're always looking for clients who want to road trip with us.

3) We live on 5 acres in Alfalfa (8 miles east of Bend) where we dream of growing all of our own food someday.

4) Tim and I met at a chimpanzee sanctuary in 2008 - yep - cleaning up poo together.

5) We've been known to keep our clients as friends, because connection is what it's all about.

Follow Gallivan Photo on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amy Zumwalt Photographers
237fac10551d3e84 1503349292813 bend oregon wedding photographer 132
bend oregon wedding photographer 132

43 Reviews for Gallivan Photo

Elaine M. · Married on 03/13/2021

Couldn't have been better!

Tim and Caitlin are amazing! Hiring them was one of the best decisions we ever made. They are warm, wonderful people who are fantastic at what they do. They somehow manage to be super professional and create amazing photographs while also making you feel like you’re just hanging out with friends. We had a blast doing our engagement shoot with them, and when we had to reschedule our wedding because of the pandemic they were very understanding. They worked with us to make sure they could photograph our elopement and our rescheduled wedding. They do such a wonderful job at making everyone comfortable during portraits and blending into the background during important moments. They are also very helpful during the planning process and gave timely responses to all my questions. AND they take gorgeous photos! We are in love with all the photos they’ve taken for us - they will help us relieve this special time in our lives forever. We really wanted to hire photographers who would ensure both a great experience and amazing photos, and that’s exactly what we got with Tim and Caitlin. Our family and wedding party also had nothing but good things to say about them and the photos. I truly can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Celena

Celena C. · Married on 07/11/2020

The Perfect Team!

We’ve been working with Caitlin and Tim for our wedding next July! From the moment we met them we knew they were the team for us! So far we’ve taken our engagement photos and we couldn’t be more pleased with how our photos turned out and the creativity they infused while we took the photos! We can’t wait for our wedding and what they will capture and how much fun we’re going to have along the way! Couldn’t recommend them more!!!

EDIT: Tim & Caitlin shot our small, intimate wedding this summer and we couldn't be more thrilled with our photos. They made us feel relaxed and honestly, with all the stress of a wedding day, they made sure we were having fun. They are simply wonderful and I can't wait to work with them in the future.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen C. · Married on 06/04/2020

One of a kind

I cannot speak highly enough about Gallivan Photo. Caitlin and I truly bonded and got to know each other throughout our wedding-planning process. She genuinely cared about us and helped me feel so comfortable and relaxed even when I felt overwhelmed. She + Tim make a fabulous team. They knew the things that were super important to us and made sure to capture these moments. They got some amazing shots that we will cherish forever. Highly highly recommend Caitlin + Tim!!!

Sent on 06/11/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gallivan Photo Pricing

Gallivan Photo Price Rates

Gallivan Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

Caitlin & Tim are a creative force. I have worked with them on a number of weddings and styled shoots. Plus I have hired them to photograph me and my team for professional photos and capture my young family for family portraiture. They are hands down two of my favorite photographers working here in Bend. They know how to disappear into the background to capture the candid shots, and how to authoritatively direct large group photos. They are also super adventurous and are up for going to any length to get the perfect shot. Love these two sooo much and HIGHLY RECOMMEND their work.

• Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

Tim & Caitlin are absolutely great at what they do. I had the chance to second shoot for Tim & his professionalism working with the clients & me was wonderful. As a wedding photographer myself, I love when other pros come together to collaborate & work together, rather than view each other as competition. Tim Gallivan Photography is a great part of our local Bend community and I'm proud to know them.

• 24860 Deer Lane Bend, OR, 97701 See on map
    Location of (Gallivan Photo)

Gallivan Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Gallivan Photo include in the starting price?

Gallivan Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Gallivan Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Gallivan Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Gallivan Photo offer?

Gallivan Photo offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Gallivan Photo offer?

Gallivan Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Gallivan Photo offer for wedding events?

Gallivan Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Gallivan Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gallivan Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.