Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Gallivan Photo

We're Tim and Caitlin. We're big into love and all of its incredible forms.

When I met Tim, I was still figuring out who I wanted to be. He was a shy, indie music loving editor with a serious photography habit. There's nothing more attractive to an artist than someone who is passionate about their craft. I fell in love, hard.

Through the years I watched him grow as a photographer, and found myself more and more attracted to the medium. It wasn't long before I ditched my charcoal and paints altogether for my own Canon 5d mark ii. I can't say that I fell in love with photography in the same way I fell in love with Tim, but I can say that it plays almost as big of a role in my life.

Together we've been able to create lasting relationships with our clients and images we can really be proud of. Perfecting the craft never gets old, tired or boring. There's always something new to discover.

In many ways, photography is at the center of our love story. Looking back we have made so many incredible memories together. It's been our touchstone and happy place.

Working with couples, really connecting with them in such an artistic way, is the most rewarding thing we can do. Our goal is not just to make great photos and tell stories, it's to really get to know people and what makes the love they share so special. No two couples are ever alike; they each have something unique between them. We want to capture that.

Things you might wanna know about us:

1) Tim is a huge board game nerd, and I play with him when he needs cheering up.

2) We LOVE adventures. We've been known to take clients to some pretty random but beautiful places. We're always looking for clients who want to road trip with us.

3) We live on 5 acres in Alfalfa (8 miles east of Bend) where we dream of growing all of our own food someday.

4) Tim and I met at a chimpanzee sanctuary in 2008 - yep - cleaning up poo together.

5) We've been known to keep our clients as friends, because connection is what it's all about.

Follow Gallivan Photo on

Gallivan Photo 7
  • Celena

Celena Canode · Getting married on 07/11/2020

The Perfect Team!

We’ve been working with Caitlin and Tim for our wedding next July! From the moment we met them we knew they were the team for us! So far we’ve taken our engagement photos and we couldn’t be more pleased with how our photos turned out and the creativity they infused while we took the photos! We can’t wait for our wedding and what they will capture and how much fun we’re going to have along the way! Couldn’t recommend them more!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Gallivan Photo 8
    Gallivan Photo 9
    Gallivan Photo 10
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

We heart them!

I almost wish we could get married again, just so we could hire Tim and Caitlin all over again. They are not only quality artists, but stellar, stellar humans who you will feel so comfortable with. We were our real selves with Tim and Caitlin, and we laughed so hard, we cried and we felt all the feels. Having them as part of our wedding story was really, really great.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Nicole Cousins · Married on 05/18/2019

the BEST wedding photographers

Tim and Caitlin were the photographers for our wedding in central Oregon in May. Our photos from our wedding and our engagement session as well are stunning - I had no idea how much I would love our photos! Tim and Caitlin are professional and so, so kind. They offered great recommendations for local vendors (we were coming from out of state) and were always willing to help and give advice heading up to the event. During the event they were prompt, on schedule, and clearly experts at what they do. We also received our gallery from the wedding in what must be record time! If you are looking for a photographer, I simply can not recommend Gallivan Photo enough.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Gallivan Photo Pricing

Gallivan Photo Price Rates

Gallivan Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Summer Robbins Flowers
    Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

Caitlin & Tim are a creative force. I have worked with them on a number of weddings and styled shoots. Plus I have hired them to photograph me and my team for professional photos and capture my young family for family portraiture. They are hands down two of my favorite photographers working here in Bend. They know how to disappear into the background to capture the candid shots, and how to authoritatively direct large group photos. They are also super adventurous and are up for going to any length to get the perfect shot. Love these two sooo much and HIGHLY RECOMMEND their work.

• Erica Swantek Photography
    Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

Tim & Caitlin are absolutely great at what they do. I had the chance to second shoot for Tim & his professionalism working with the clients & me was wonderful. As a wedding photographer myself, I love when other pros come together to collaborate & work together, rather than view each other as competition. Tim Gallivan Photography is a great part of our local Bend community and I'm proud to know them.

• Bend, 97701 See on map