Galaxy Limousine, Inc.

Fairless Hills, PA View map

Galaxy Limousine, Inc. is a luxury transportation service for weddings in Fairless Hills , Pennsylvania. This team of professional chauffeurs, customer service members, and vehicle management will ensure your wedding day is truly an extravagant event. When you choose Galaxy Limo, you’re choosing an unforgettable experience and style. With over 20 years of service in the industry, Galaxy Limo offers premier wedding packages that satisfy the needs of any couple.

Galaxy Limousine, Inc. provides personalized transportation services for weddings and events. You will be picked up by a tuxedoed chauffeur, who will ensure every detail of your ride is accounted for. From 10 passenger luxury limos to their grand 24-passenger limo bus, Galaxy Limo will have a vehicle that’s perfect for your style and budget. All vehicles are stocked with sodas, ice, and snacks, and will have a bar area where you can bring champagne. They also have on-staff detailers and mechanics to ensure your ride is safe and clean before it even arrives.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
SUV

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Premium Stereo System
Privacy Partition

4.7
    Natalee Married on 09/21/2019

One hundred percent amazing!

Galaxy Limousine was absolutely perfect. They took such great care of my husband and I and our bridal party, they go above and beyond. I would definitely use them again!
  • Jay
    Jay D. Married on 06/23/2019

A Night We Won't Forget!

Galaxy Limo was nothing short of amazing. Kirk was awesome from planning until the day of. He was super responsive and made changes as needed. He even let me know that I overpaid on the tip as I did not realize it was included in the price! I appreciated his honesty and integrity. We loved the party bus! Our driver was very accommodating and made sure we were comfortable. He even asked me if I had everything I needed before getting on the bus. We had full control over the bluetooth and were stocked up on drinks! At the end of the night, our driver even drove us around a little extra since we were having so much fun! I highly recommend Galaxy Limo! It truly was a day we will never forget, thanks to Kirk and his team!
    Lauren Z. Married on 05/25/2019

Definitely recommend!

We used Galaxy as the transportation for our wedding that was at the end of May. The limo bus that the wedding party took and the limo that I took with my parents to the church were both modern and clean. Everyone was great. Definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

969 Trenton Rd Fairless Hills, PA, 19030
2155472018
Location of (Galaxy Limousine, Inc.)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding