6923 Bristol Emilie Rd, Levittown, PA 19057 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Galaxy Limousine, Inc.

Galaxy Limousine, Inc. is a luxury transportation service for weddings in Fairless Hills , Pennsylvania. This team of professional chauffeurs, customer service members, and vehicle management will ensure your wedding day is truly an extravagant event. When you choose Galaxy Limo, you’re choosing an unforgettable experience and style. With over 20 years of service in the industry, Galaxy Limo offers premier wedding packages that satisfy the needs of any couple.

Galaxy Limousine, Inc. provides personalized transportation services for weddings and events. You will be picked up by a tuxedoed chauffeur, who will ensure every detail of your ride is accounted for. From 10 passenger luxury limos to their grand 24-passenger limo bus, Galaxy Limo will have a vehicle that’s perfect for your style and budget. All vehicles are stocked with sodas, ice, and snacks, and will have a bar area where you can bring champagne. They also have on-staff detailers and mechanics to ensure your ride is safe and clean before it even arrives.

Follow Galaxy Limousine, Inc. on
Limousine by the sidewalk
Limousine by the sidewalk
dscn4000
Sample white limo

37 Reviews for Galaxy Limousine, Inc.

• Jay

Jay Dugan · Married on 06/23/2019

A Night We Won't Forget!

Galaxy Limo was nothing short of amazing. Kirk was awesome from planning until the day of. He was super responsive and made changes as needed. He even let me know that I overpaid on the tip as I did not realize it was included in the price! I appreciated his honesty and integrity. We loved the party bus! Our driver was very accommodating and made sure we were comfortable. He even asked me if I had everything I needed before getting on the bus. We had full control over the bluetooth and were stocked up on drinks! At the end of the night, our driver even drove us around a little extra since we were having so much fun! I highly recommend Galaxy Limo! It truly was a day we will never forget, thanks to Kirk and his team!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lauren Zambas · Married on 05/25/2019

Definitely recommend!

We used Galaxy as the transportation for our wedding that was at the end of May. The limo bus that the wedding party took and the limo that I took with my parents to the church were both modern and clean. Everyone was great. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Galaxy Limousine, Inc. FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Party Bus
    SUV
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Premium Stereo System
    Privacy Partition

• 6923 Bristol Emilie Rd Levittown, PA, 19057 See on map
    215-688-5664 (Phone number)
    Location of (Galaxy Limousine, Inc.)