Gabriella Marie Photography

Philadelphia, PA View map
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Hey y'all!!! I'm Gabriella, I love sunshine and I have a passion for documenting love stories with photography!! I'm based in Philly but I will 100% travel anywhere you need me to go with my trusty green Subaru. I have a background in photojournalism which is reflected in my photography style — if I'm not directing you for portraits, you can find me blended into the background, finding the best angles to capture all the most important moments (and the quiet ones, too!). Wedding photography carries a hefty responsibility because your wedding photos will be preserved for generations to come. That's why I edit your photos as naturally as possible, maintaining all the vivid colors from your special day!

I offer three packages, all of which are customizeable to fit your specific needs!! Whether you are hosting a small or large celebration, I'm here to serve all different kinds of weddings!! In addition to weddings, I photograph elopements, engagement sessions and couples sessions.

Package I includes 6-8 hours of coverage, a Wedding Guide to help with wedding planning, custom timeline creation, a sneak peek within 48 hours and your full gallery edited & delivered within 4 weeks.

Package II (my most popular package) includes everything you need for a standard wedding: 8-10 hours of coverage with a second photographer, a complimentary engagement session, a Wedding Guide to help with wedding planning, custom timeline craetion, a sneak peek within 48 hours and your full gallery edited & delivered within 5 weeks!

Package III has allllll the bells and whistles!! It includes 10-12 hours of coverage with a second photographer, a complimentary engagement session, a Wedding Guide to help with wedding planning, custom timeline creation, a sneak peek within 48 hours, your full gallery edited & delivered within 6 weeks, AND the choice between two complimentary sessions: bridal or day-after session!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie P. Getting married on 10/05/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolute ray of sunshine!

Gabriella was a blast to work with and made our couple session feel so easy and relaxed. I get nervous in front of the camera but she constantly had ideas and suggestions for poses or things to do which made me and my partner that much more comfortable. She was so excited about photographing us too which made us excited to try her ideas. Gabriella was also willing to incorporate any ideas or concepts we wanted to try, which we appreciated. It felt like we had a personal hype-gal with us!

Gabriella Marie Photography's reply:

Katie!!! I had SO much fun with you & Trent!! I loved all of your ideas and you two were absolute naturals in front of the camera :) I'm so glad y'all felt comfortable - that's the goal!!! Sending all my love!!
  • Michael
    Michael A. Married on 10/08/2022

The Best Photographer!!

Oh all the amazing things we could say couldn’t describe how amazing Gabriella is! From the moment we reached out to Gabriella she was nothing but responsive, helpful, and extremely talented! Our engagement photos we went into with mixed feelings because we aren’t great with having our photos or knowing how to pose. Gabriella made us feel so comfortable, relaxed, and helped us get into the groove of being photographed. She delivered our gallery super quick and we loved every single photo! Fast forward to wedding day and we could wait to work with her again! She kept me calm and relaxed all day made family photos with our large group seamless and everything was right on time with the schedule. She seriously was the most helpful person along the way and was always one email away! We received our sneak peak and when I say I can’t stop looking at the amazing photos she captured of our perfect day! We truly couldn’t have done it without her and we will never be able to thank her enough for being the best! I would seriously recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Gabriella Marie Photography's reply:

Taylor!!! Thank you so much!!! You & Mike are literally SO easy & wonderful to work with and I'm so honored to have documented such a big moment in your life!!! I'm so glad you had such an amazing experience and that you love the sneak peeks!! I can't wait to get the rest of the photos to you guys :) Sending all my love!!!
  • Grace
    Grace A. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gaby is calm, flexible, organized and a talented artist!

Gaby is a MUST for anyone who wants the perfect wedding photography experience. First of all, the quality of the images you get will be amazing. Gaby will capture each detail and moment in a way that makes your heart sing every time you look at them. Second, she is incredibly organized yet go-with-the-flow. She will get to the big day with a detailed timetable and plan, and take care of organizing family members and distractable friends. However, she will also flex with you if you decide to take a break or pick a new, inspired location for some pictures. Finally, she has a super calming and uplifting presence. This is coming not only from me but also my husband, my bridesmaids, and his groomsmen. EVERYONE commented on how calming Gaby was- in charge of the situation when she needed to be but in a super not stressful way. Our entire wedding party loved her and wants to hire her for their future weddings now too.

After the wedding day Gaby will send you a small sample gallery so fast it'll blow your socks off, and the images are sure to make you excited to see the rest to come. She also offers an album creation service where she can tailor the images for a specific audience. We are going to get one for each set of parents and one big one for ourselves. The albums is a REALLY nice touch especially for family members who prefer printed media.

I cannot recommend Gaby highly enough- 10/10 absolutely would hire her again every single time.

Gabriella Marie Photography's reply:

Grace Anne I have tears in my eyes!!! 😭💛 Thank you so very much!!!!! I'm so so happy everyone had such an awesome experience!!! I love y'all so much and I can't freaking wait to edit the rest of your photos!!!! Wishing you & Dylan & Archie alllll the best!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Gabriella Audi
Gabriella Audi
Lead Photographer

Hey, I'm Gabriella!! Lead photographer, hype girl, editor, accountant, marketer, website designer, etc. etc.

Here are a few things you should know about me:

1. I love the color yellow and everything sunshine

2. I LOVE flying, especially at sunrise (see what I mean about sunshine?)

3. I tend to squeal when I get excited (including in text form)

4. I am suuuuch a hopeful romantic

5. I love Jesus a whole lot!

Basically, I’m a down-to-earth gal from Pennsylvania who got hooked on the travel bug at college in Georgia (go dawgs!!), has a passion for storytelling and absolutely loves love. Running, biking and chasing sunsets are my favorite pastimes. I’m team coffee AND team tea. I dream real big and I’m full of ambition. I like to tell myself that I’ll publish a poetry book one day, but I’ll need to start writing more than three poems a year before that can happen. Lol.

But for real, life is jam-packed with beautiful moments, tear-jerker love stories and inspirational superhumans, and I think everyone should hear those kinds of stories! My goal in life is to be the light and to show the light. You, my friend, are a light in this world, and your love deserves to be documented and shared.

The Buck Hotel
4.9 out of 5 rating , 242 Reviews
Historic Hotel Bethlehem
4.9 out of 5 rating , 65 Reviews
· Banquet Halls
simple elegance event co.
5.0 out of 5 rating , 21 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Philadelphia, PA, 19004

Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location of (Gabriella Marie Photography)

Gabriella Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Gabriella Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Gabriella Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Gabriella Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Gabriella Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Gabriella Marie Photography offer?

Gabriella Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Gabriella Marie Photography offer?

Gabriella Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Gabriella Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Gabriella Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Gabriella Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gabriella Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding