Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry

Winter Park, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry is an on-location hair and makeup design company in the Central Florida area. The owner and lead design artist, Tatiana, named the company after her two children because she believes weddings and special occasions are all about family. When she creates a beautiful look for you, she also aims to develop a lasting connection through beauty and care for you in the way she cares for her family. She loves making others happy and being a part of the the magical moments and long-lasting memories of weddings. The company鈥檚 style is fresh, clean and timeless.

Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry offers makeup, hairstyling and grooming services. Hairstyling services range from traditional updos to modern cascades. The company uses both traditional and airbrush makeup. Both types are custom mixed to match your skin tone. Men鈥檚 grooming services that the company offers include hairstyling, blemish concealing and quick trims.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$98

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$98

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Isela
    Isela S. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing team!

I was so lucky to find GAD for my wedding hair and makeup. I had a wedding party with different hair types everywhere from straight to super curly and different skin tones. I myself have 3 B-C curls. I wanted to wear my hair curly but with an updo. I looked at a lot of different companies and GAD stood out above the rest. They really do a great job understanding your vision for your wedding day and making it come to life. My hair was absolutely beautiful I was so happy and felt so so beautiful. My makeup was amazing too, they really were able to capture my best features and bring to life the vision I had for my wedding day look. They did an amazing job on everyone. They can really work with all different textures. I cannot recommend them enough!!
  • Jodi
    Jodi R. Married on 10/09/2021

Rescued My Wedding Face

Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry and Chanel saved my wedding face. Swooping in at the last minute, saving me (who barely owns lip gloss) from attempting my own makeup, they made my best ladies feel so special and beautiful. Having an expert pay special attention to every millimeter of my face was so relaxing, like a much-needed meditation. It was the perfect way to wind down and sit in gratitude before the excitement really got underway. I highly recommend Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry and particularly the makeup talents of Chanel.

Photo credit: Dan Lerro with Michael's Photography and Video

Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry's reply:

Jodi! I am so happy to hear the we were a source of calm on your Wedding day! It鈥檚 such a privilege to work with amazing brides like you!
  • MollyKN
    Molly N. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair and makeup, great team

It was such a pleasure working with Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry for my hair and makeup for my recent wedding at the Orlando Science Center. Tatiana was so responsive and easy to work with during the planning process, and it was a treat to meet her in person on my wedding day when she did the hairstyling for my maid of honor, and both my and my husband鈥檚 mothers.

I had a trial with Kaitlin prior to the wedding, and my wedding day hair and makeup turned out perfectly, just like at the trial! Both my hair and makeup were exactly what I had envisioned based on my inspiration pictures. Tatiana and Kaitlin kindly answered all of my many questions, and were super fun, easygoing, and flexible with the setup for services in my hotel suite. Everyone鈥檚 services were completed on time, and I know we all felt beautiful thanks to Kaitlin and Tatiana鈥檚 work. I highly recommend the GAD Artistry team!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

1222 N.Orange Ave, Winter Park,FL Suite A, Suite 101 Winter Park, FL, 34789
Location of (Gabriella Anthoney's Design Artistry)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding