Casie Marie Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Casie Marie Photography is a fine art film inspired wedding photographer located in beautiful Orlando, Florida, and is open to trave world wide. Serving the modern and bohemian bride, she would be thrilled to join you on your biggest day, and help you to celebrate this momentous occasion! With over 150 weddings under her belt, she promises to help you through the wedding planning process, and provide you with beautiful phtoos that you will look back on with love and joy for years to come. Her personality, and attention to detail, will help you to feel the best on your wedding day!

Casie Marie Photography uses a fine art film approach to her photography style, while she does not actually use film, her edited images emulate the light and airy style of that genre. Casie also carries liability insurance as well as a host of other useful services, including additional hours, high-resolution images, and a second shooter with every collection. She would be happy to offer couples digital files of their final wedding photos. Casie Marie Photography LLC also offers the following other services:

• Destination/travel
  • Engagement Sessions
  • Bridal Portrait Sessions
  • Boudoir Sessions
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Adrianna
    Adrianna G. Married on 11/02/2021

You'll love her pictures but you'll love her even more!

I can't rave about Casie enough! I started following Casie on Instagram way before we got engaged and just knew I wanted her to shoot our wedding based on personality alone! Casie is truly a queen at her craft and will make you look GOOD, but what makes the Casie experience so great is the gal behind the camera. We had Casie photography our wedding and our engagement photos and she made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera, hyped us up, and was BEYOND organized which brought this Type A bride so much peace on our busy day. I'll be shedding happy tears over these photos for the rest of forever.
  • Hanna
    Hanna Married on 09/25/2021

We loved Casie!!

I hired Casie over a year before my wedding from two referrals that lead me to her. Our wedding was destination and we both lived in different states. We met via FaceTime and I knew after a few moments of chatting with her that her personality and professionalism would click with us in person! Let me just say, she was such a blessing to work with leading up to our wedding, and also the day of; as a bride, she put me at ease throughout the wedding day! Everyone who met Casie at our wedding mentioned that Casie was such a kind person, professional and super organized, and loved her style when she sent the sneak peek gallery. We all felt like we had known Casie forever after only spending the day with her. She had great ideas, super efficient, and just such a comforting, fun and delight to have with us for our big day. She's really personable and
    a professional, so made it seamless and organized. We couldn't have been happier with choosing her as our wedding photographer, and I'm honored to have not only had her there for our rehearsal dinner and wedding, but also to now call her my friend.
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne P. Married on 08/14/2021

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Casie is literally THE BEST photographer and genuinely kind person i have ever had the luck
    of crossing paths with. 11/10 would recommend to anyone who wants amazing wedding photos and an incredibly kind person to guide you through the best (and most stressful) days of your life, don’t even look any further, book now!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Casie Marie is an amazing photographer! She is so accommodating, and understanding. She has an amazing work ethic, and you only have to spend one minute with her to see what an amazing person she is. Give her a call and you won't regret it!

Yasmen Katrina Events Yasmen Katrina Events Wedding Planners

Casie is the sweetest, kindest photographer ever! She did my head-shots for my wedding planning business and she was so patient with me. Her work is breathtaking and the passion really shows through her images. Highly recommended.

The Flower Studio The Flower Studio Wedding Florists

This girl... she is one of the best. Casie, I am so happy to see you doing what you love, showing the world what a really artist is and enjoying the ride. Count on me, always. xoxo.

37 N Orange Ave Suite 605 Orlando, FL, 32801

M-F 10am-4pm
Location of (Casie Marie Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding