Arlington, MA 01602 Map · Phone number
1 review

About G. Riggieri Photography

Hi there, I'm Gabby! As a recent photography graduate of the Massachusetts College of Art and Design, I have a passion for photographing people. I am the proud owner of a huge camera collection (some might call it a problem) and enjoy experimenting with any camera I can get my hands on. Born and raised in Massachusetts, I spend my free time exploring New England, hanging out with my cat and two dogs, and documenting all the little moments in between.

Photography is truly my passion and I would love nothing more than to create timeless images of your most important day. I work in a documentary style to create a rounded set of photographs that depict everything from the small, dainty details to the most important, awe-inspiring moments. I strive to create images that overflow with emotion. These images will not only bring you back to your special day every time you view them, but continue to evoke these tender emotions for years to come.

Other couples have also viewed

• Essential Photography
4 1
57baa83589ce67bf 1415053229194 8

1 Reviews for G. Riggieri Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

All I can say is WOW - to both the photos, as well as the experience we had working with Gabriella. In the months leading up to the wedding, she was very responsive and helpful, answering all our questions quickly and thoroughly. On the day of the wedding, she was incredibly professional, helping to calm everyone's nerves (especially mine!) and also incredibly accommodating, making quick changes due to weather and standing out in the pouring rain to make sure we got the best photos possible. We received almost 1,000 photos on a custom USB, as well as a selection of prints presented beautifully in a keepsake box (and this was a surprise!). She has such an eye for beautiful, artistic photos, and we'll be proud to display them in our home for the rest of our lives. Finally, our guests are able to view the photos in an online gallery, which is so convenient for both us and them. We highly recommend G. Riggieri photography, and we couldn't be happier that we chose to work with her for our wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2016

G. Riggieri Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film

• Arlington, MA, 01602 See on map
    Location of (G. Riggieri Photography)