2528 Trailmate Drive, Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number

c2cb4333fef94354 1528611049 5cec708e81d0d1dd 1528611045921 2 2
b50f59057a4b9dbb 1528611050 597ab3e5060379ee 1528611049 850acde7a3b89ada 152861
Fun With Food Catering
Godiva chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting and a white Godiva chocolate sauce
Strawberry cream puff with a fresh strawberry sauce
Strawberry cream puff with a fresh strawberry sauce
The infamous "wedge salad"
The infamous "wedge salad"
Marinated grilled vegetable salad with grilled chicken
Marinated grilled vegetable salad with grilled chicken
Salmon and wild mushroom encroute with a lobster cognac sauce
Salmon and wild mushroom encroute with a lobster cognac sauce
Our house salad- spring mix tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette with candied walnuts, gorgonzola...
Main course
Main course
c2cb4333fef94354 1528611049 5cec708e81d0d1dd 1528611045921 2 2
b50f59057a4b9dbb 1528611050 597ab3e5060379ee 1528611049 850acde7a3b89ada 152861

23 Reviews for Fun With Food Catering

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Arguelles Wedding 9/21/19

Where do I begin? Doug and his staff completely brought my wedding vision to life. My husband is Puerto Rican and I really wanted to incorporate traditional Puerto Rican dishes into our wedding food and he did it flawlessly. I had an abundance of positive feedback from our guests about the hors d'oeuvres, main dish, and desserts. Everyone was kind, responsive, and catered to our needs at every opportunity. We would recommend Doug and his staff to anyone. They exceeded our expectations and we are so appreciative.

Thanks Doug! :)

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/15/2019

Delish! Chef Doug was great!

Chef Doug and his staff were awesome. I gave him an idea of what I was thinking and he sent me the menu. I’m a professional chef myself and was very focused on the food that was being served. Everyone loved everything! My favorite was the shrimp and grits! Yum! His cost was wonderful too considering the variety we had!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Larry & Katey

Katey · Married on 10/12/2018

Musall Wedding

Doug was the best! We knew we were going to love everything when we were just trying to put together a menu- he knew exactly what we wanted! The food was amazing all of our guests commented on how great it was and it was DELISH. They knew the bride wanted a certain app and made sure to bring us over some during our pictures because we were so excited to have it!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Fun With Food Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 11.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 17.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 13.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware